Memphis 19-year-old arrested after 'livestreaming himself on Facebook shooting at several people' was target of separate murder warrant - which was is

From that Autozone video I estimate his IQ at 70. JFL at living in close proximity to large numbers of poor Kangz.

0GXdN5I.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Pos judges are the reason for all this madness, they make 220-350k a year so they live in nice areas with armed guards while they release these savage monsters out into general public to harm others. All because these judges don't want it on their record they put some teens in jail/prison murder, because it could effect their career advancement.

He had previously been charged as a juvenile with first-degree murder, aggravated assault, using a gun during a felony, and reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon stemming from a February 3, 2020 killing. He was sentenced to three years, but released on March 16 of this year.

This never gonna stop unless these judges and folks in law enforcement , families get killed or hit, or unless folks start taking vengence and start killing these judges and their family members. Sadly.

Last edited:
  • +1
From that Autozone video I estimate his IQ at 70. JFL at living in close proximity to large numbers of poor Kangz.

0GXdN5I.jpg
this stuff could happen anywhere though, there aren't exactly autozone stores for the rich only

oldrooster how do you protect yourself from these things? do you carry? you're a prepper so i know you don't leave anything to chance

of course living in decent areas helps eliminate most of the danger but everyone needs to run into an autozone once in a while

He had previously been charged as a juvenile with first-degree murder, aggravated assault, using a gun during a felony, and reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon stemming from a February 3, 2020 killing. He was sentenced to three years, but released on March 16 of this year.
that is insane. murder and he only got a couple of years. if that was in tennessee i'd have expected something much tougher

it's over basically

this stuff could happen anywhere though, there aren't exactly autozone stores for the rich only

oldrooster how do you protect yourself from these things? do you carry? you're a prepper so i know you don't leave anything to chance

of course living in decent areas helps eliminate most of the danger but everyone needs to run into an autozone once in a while

that is insane. murder and he only got a couple of years. if that was in tennessee i'd have expected something much tougher

it's over basically
They did it because he was 16 at the time. And judges don't want on their record they put minors in life in prison or long sentences, it could effect them getting promotions down the line.

Muh baby dindu nuffins. It beez societayz fault.

• +1

It could happen anywhere, but it almost always happens in close proximity (30 minute radius) to large numbers of poor Kangz. All these shootings occurred in Memphis which is >64% Black. The Best defense is to live at lease 30 minutes away from large numbers of poor Kangz.

The question isn't what am I going to do, I already live far enough away from large numbers of poor Kangz so it is not a major issue for me, the question is what are you going to do since you are the one that lives within 30 minutes of large numbers of poor Kangz?

eta: and being able to run fast is a better defense than concealed carry in such a circumstance.

Memphis:
1c0JJmP.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ok so which one of you here was it then

maan wypipo an shieet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
It could happen anywhere, but it almost always happens in close proximity (30 minute radius) to large numbers of poor Kangz. All these shootings occurred in Memphis which is >64% Black. The Best defense is to live at lease 30 minutes away from large numbers of poor Kangz.

The question isn't what am I going to do, I already live far enough away from large numbers of poor Kangz so it is not a major issue for me, the question is what are you going to do since you are the one that lives within 30 minutes of large numbers of poor Kangz?

eta: and being able to run fast is a better defense than concealed carry in such a circumstance.

Memphis:
1c0JJmP.jpg
none near me within a 20 mile radius

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster