Men are Gods, women are temporary.

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Grand George here reporting in again, giving you that soul food that you need, each day, each night, you know it baby !

So I`m here to give some life fuel to ya brothers, share this chit !

Make it pray it praise it light it up !!

You all need this red pill I am giving to ya. Listen clearly , you were all designed to die in your head. Ascend my boys ascend !!

I will quote the best quote I read in my life :

" Neomarxist modern day society was designed this way, to make women feel superior to males, they pick tinder dates like fresh chocolate, while men of 7 cannot pick a girl of 3. Know why boy ? because it's all mind-games, but as you know, nature wins ! it always wins ! women over 30 are useless meat, they are there for nothing, yet they reproduce and date with dumb-ass 17 year old or such. Males world wide ! get your facts straight, sooner or later we will all wake up from his deep traumatic sleep we do sleep in since 2000's. It's all a mind-game, remember how life was before the sexual alterated era ? it was reality. Sooner or later it will be like this again. We return to natural state, when a guy will be respected and deified as a male should be. Feminism and other mind-games have destroyed the real concept of relationship, the modern day concepts about male beauty are fabricated recently just to destroy the masculinity of this planet. We see daily, more and more homosexual feminine boys and males being pushed by the media and this is all mind-games. Real women know that real men are real men and masculinity is power, being ferocious wild animal is power. A guy never hits the wall, a guy will be "handsome" till he dies, it was always like this and it will always be like this. You cannot comprehend this ? well you will call it cope, while it's the truth. Check some movies made before 2000's, ask your parents, talk to your grandfather, check some albums, it's all the same :

The guy is usually 10-20 years older than the fresh chick and the girl over 30 that is not married is bye bye. Women love older men by nature, it's in their dna, women crave for that masculine guy, women know it's in their nature to be enslaved and raped. You don't believe this ? of course, you will say feminism, but I tell you, deep inside the dna desires what the animal in us desires. What's happening now in society (westernised) it's just psychosis. Relationships fall, women never get satisfied, men get depressed and lonely, girls can't see their true identity, but it's there, the truth is always within us. We are concerned with shit and looks while real males slay by their ferociousness, masculinity and power. This is how we are designed by nature, the strongest hunter will always get the girls from the tribe. It doesn't matter how you look, it's all about how hunter you are. It's in our blueprint, it's in our dna.

What we are all living now it's just a lie, a big fat lie, both women and males know it, in our subconscious, we all know that we can get any girl and we don't need those over 30 if they are not our life partners for children, but usually we are designed to copulate with many, many girls, young and fresh. You all know that you like that high-school chick inside, don't lie, that's nature boy, go for her, she want's it too, she knows it. "

You are not old, you are just stupid and you lack self-esteem. Wake up the the real world, neo :

"Men age like wine, women age like cheese"
"As older we get, we males start to look more like Sean Connery,
As older they get, women start to look more like Sean Connery"

You do the math boyo.

There is only one GOD woman on this earth and she told the truth, that’s why the media doesn’t really care about her, but yes she did boys, she told the plain truth, open your eyes and watch her art, Lana Del Ray :

Lana Del Ray , some lyrics (Brooklyn Baby)

They say I'm too young to love you
I don't know what I need
They think I don't understand
The freedom land of the seventies

Have you seen the movie Lolita ? do it, it’s about a girl who dates a guy older with probably 30 years more than her, and yes that’s how her instincts scream to copulate with him, this is in their nature, girls want the old male <50 , even if he’s 45.

Women ? slay them hard and slay them cold, we are designed by nature to fuck fresh meat, not shit over 30. We have no wall. Have a great day and a nice cup of wine

Grand George reporting in,

Keep up and stop crying, you are a GOD !

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, nastynas, Stare and 1 other person
bruh this is oldcel cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Dicklet.4.3, Anubis and 4 others
he wall, a guy will be "handsome" till he dies, it was always like this and it will always be like this. You cannot comprehend this ? well you will call it cope, while it's the truth. Check some movies made before 2000's, ask your parents, talk to your gran
bruh this is oldcel cope

I`m young and looking young so no

Didn’t read lol

SEAN CONNERY?

• Love it
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
so... u're a mgtoooweerr?

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: GeorgeMathew