Men are, indeed, dogs

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Think about this, most women can get any piece of dick that they want (including pump and dump, of course) and they cheat less.

While most men are lucky to find one woman that likes them, and at the first opportunity to cheat, they do it.

So are women whores or is it men?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Debetro
Think about this, most women can get any piece of dick that they want (including pump and dump, of course) and they cheat less.

While most men are lucky to find one woman that likes them, and at the first opportunity to cheat, they do it.

View attachment 2995744
You're like the opposite of a churka. Instead of being dark triad and low inhib, you're a massive soyjak.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, arabcelxxx, murdah and 3 others
You're like opposite of a churka. Instead of being dark triad and low inhib, you're a massive soyjak.
I overcame my churka genetics and I'm kind of civilized. I even got a white girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, the BULL and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2995744
And you can go and find studies that say the exact opposite. And here's the thing about women and cheating. Women's minds work differently. They will not count a lot of things.

"Oh I didn't have any feelings for him so it doesn't count."

"Oh it was with that one ex, so it doesn't count."

"I was drunk so it doesn't count."

"Nobody found out so it really doesn't count."

"He cheated on me that one time so it doesn't count. It was just getting even "

"I regretted it later, so in fact that means I was raped and it doesn't count."

The parts of a strange woman are movable. Once you understand their minds you understand that these studies cannot be applied to women the same way they can be applied to men.

Women lie to themselves first and foremost before they lie to anyone else, but they don't look at it that way.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and arabcelxxx
I overcame my churka genetics and I'm kind of civilized. I even got a white girlfriend.
Very nice, keep cucking those untermensch (y)

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
And you can go and find studies that say the exact opposite. And here's the thing about women and cheating. Women's minds work differently. They will not count a lot of things.

"Oh I didn't have any feelings for him so it doesn't count."

"Oh it was with that one ex, so it doesn't count."

"I was drunk so it doesn't count."

"Nobody found out so it really doesn't count."

"He cheated on me that one time so it doesn't count. It was just getting even "

"I regretted it later, so in fact that means I was raped and it doesn't count."

The parts of a strange woman are movable. Once you understand their minds you understand that these studies cannot be applied to women the same way they can be applied to men.

Women lie to themselves first and foremost before they lie to anyone else, but they don't look at it that way.
We're talking about fucking, and those studies explicitly ask about that. Women may be dumb but they're not that dumb. They understand that question and answer accurately

We're talking about fucking, and those studies explicitly ask about that. Women may be dumb but they're not that dumb. They understand that question and answer accurately
They don't look at it the same way. You can ask them point blank about a lot of things and they'll still hamster from here to the moon. "Fucking" doesn't count to them in so many scenarios.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever tried arguing with a woman? You could show them the most undeniable proof of whatever they're arguing against and they'll still opt to believe whatever they've got in their heads, even if they aren't just trying to piss you off.

They don't look at it the same way. You can ask them point blank about a lot of things and they'll still hamster from here to the moon. "Fucking" doesn't count to them in so many scenarios.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever tried arguing with a woman? You could show them the most undeniable proof of whatever they're arguing against and they'll still opt to believe whatever they've got in their heads, even if they aren't just trying to piss you off.
True, that applies to many things. But "did you suck dick or not" is not something they would dance around, unless they're one of those onlyfans girls on podcasts. But they have incredibly low IQs so they don't count.

True, that applies to many things. But "did you suck dick or not" is not something they would dance around, unless they're one of those onlyfans girls on podcasts. But they have incredibly low IQs so they don't count.
Oh trust me, many would dance around that like Helen of Troy with her ass on fire.

• JFL
Oh trust me, many would dance around that like Helen of Troy with her ass on fire.
I disagree. I often lose my mind when trying to explain simple facts to women, backed by numbers and science, but some things they just simply answer yes or no, especially when there are no consequences like in polls or studies.

Are women more inclined to BS? Yeah. I just don't think it makes a big difference in such studies because they would answer truthfully usually

I disagree. I often lose my mind when trying to explain simple facts to women, backed by numbers and science, but some things they just simply answer yes or no, especially when there are no consequences like in polls or studies.

Are women more inclined to BS? Yeah. I just don't think it makes a big difference in such studies because they would answer truthfully usually
The thing is they don't look at it as BS though. It's something they've already lied to themselves about long before they took the survey. That's why anonymity won't make a difference when it comes to this sort of thing.

There are some sluts who are very open and blatantly proud about it. For most women who are sluts though it's very important that they don't feel like they're sluts. This is why they lie to themselves, about this sort of thing especially.

• +1
Men are slutty and promiscuous, yes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's double standards for what's considered desirable or admirable in a man vs a woman.

A weak man is looked down upon, but a woman being weak doesn't take away from her attractiveness. That's just one example.