Men are like dogs

The Grinch

The Grinch

❤️Feminism❤️
Men are submissive towards women, like dogs, but arrogant and hateful towards other men because they consider them to be "competition“.

Just like dogs hate each other and worship their owner, men hate each other and worship their boss (women). They would die for a woman, like a slave dies for his owner. How can you even respect men even if you’re part of this gender yourself?

I’ve experienced it first hand, men are ready to kill or stab other men who didn’t do anything to them, just to impress their girlfriend who wouldn’t even wait a single day to cheat on them, once they’re in prison.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, shizuku11111, exo and 13 others
Not me.

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled, Ascending2Tyrone and truthhurts
Bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
we are animals after all
no surprises

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, EverythingMattersCel and truthhurts
what no pussy does to us niggas

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, Suns9999, Kao and 2 others
what no pussy does to us niggas
lion GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
There is women who fight and or kill other women for the sake of being with a man as well...

There is women who fight and or kill other women for the sake of being with a man as well...
There is everything, but let’s be honest, this is not the norm. Meanwhile your average dude would kill for pussy, because men are horny animals who don’t have self respect

• +1
Reactions: Bug
There is everything, but let’s be honest, this is not the norm. Meanwhile your average dude would kill for pussy, because men are horny animals who don’t have self respect
Those are the weak men that kill for sexual gratification...

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
what about actual dogs, did you know they eat cat shit? actually they eat all kinds of shit, apparently 25% of them does

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Everyone in this forum simps more for men than women. Sometimes I am sus about homo activities

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
Cat in the hat but replace the word hat with blender