Men are lying about their height

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken

Hot damn... Everyone are frauding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9344, SoyGune and 7 others
i start laughing when i hear somebody claiming 185 or 180 when talking to a girl or talking to me, nigga fraud by 5cm not by fucking 10 or 15 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 9344, HeavenAdmιn and 4 others
200 IQ DISCOVERY

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9344, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
Is water wet?
Started by Beetleing88 • Today at 8:05 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Lux, KDA Player and 2 others
200 IQ DISCOVERY

giphy.gif

I did not know that its this wide spread. .. I used 1cm shoes for long time.. until I Noticed almost every people are frauding their height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I say 188cm (6'2) while I am only 182cm (6'0).

You have to fraud or you lose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Need2Ascend and johncruz12345
I say 188cm (6'2) while I am only 182cm (6'0).

You have to fraud or you lose.

You fraud 6cm? Im only frauding to 3.5cm.. I should upgrade it 4.0cm lol.

I only say my morning height, wouldn’t go any higher than that tbh. Also, her way of measuring is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Lux
I am 6'3 do i need frauding?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and alriodai
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Soundgoodizer, Lux, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
if u 6ft3 and think height is the problem u probably mentally ill or frauding heavily ur height
He is probably a 3psl subhuman and thinks his height is special or like you said frauding jfl

Like I said I mog that subhuman height wise and most importantly face wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, WadlowMaxxing and alriodai
He is probably a 3psl subhuman and thinks his height is special or like you said frauding jfl

Like I said I mog that subhuman height wise and most importantly face wise
Do you think you rly mog meh?

if u 6ft3 and think height is the problem u probably mentally ill or frauding heavily ur height
I never said height was a problem lol

I'm 5'11 and fraud with lifts to 6'1, but if someone asks i say 5'11. Which sometimes makes other guys look like liars when they claim 6 ft and i'm 2-3 inches taller.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
i start laughing when i hear somebody claiming 185 or 180 when talking to a girl or talking to me, nigga fraud by 5cm not by fucking 10 or 15 jfl
I have a friend who’s 5’5 and he said he was 5’9 while standing next to a 5’8 dude loooool

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and magnificentcel
I'm 5'11 and fraud with lifts to 6'1, but if someone asks i say 5'11. Which sometimes makes other guys look like liars when they claim 6 ft and i'm 2-3 inches taller.
I mog you. 6’3.5 here

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Woman are not that stupid
I know right. That’s why I don’t lie about my height. I am 6’3 and I could fraud to 6’4 but what’s the point? They see my real height.

I know right. That’s why I don’t lie about my height. I am 6’3 and I could fraud to 6’4 but what’s the point? They see my real height.
Whats The point ideal is 6'2 6'3. Ur delusional Thinking that being 6'5 is more atractive than 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and SoyGune
@ItisOver Undeniable evidence that it’s finished.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Manlet chinks exposed

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Whats The point ideal is 6'2 6'3. Ur delusional Thinking that being 6'5 is more atractive than 6'2
6’4 is better than 6’3 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Soundgoodizer
I'm 5'9 and fraud to 5'10 I've heightmogged so many dudes who claim to be 6'0. Like how can you tell me you're 6'0 when we are the same height or I am taller, you think I don't know my height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
I'm 5'9 and fraud to 5'10 I've heightmogged so many dudes who claim to be 6'0. Like how can you tell me you're 6'0 when we are the same height or I am taller, you think I don't know my height?
Imo Americans are more likely to fraud because of the imperial system and the 6ft "treshold".
Anyone frauding over 2cm in my country would get called out immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
If you have The frame and proportions, but usualy taller fks ur shoulder width, and proportions.looking like a lanklet
This is me two years ago tbh. If I were a bit taller it would only make me ascend.

Attachments

• FFD3DE44-BD7F-4CC2-AFBC-16D8C526C405.jpeg
    FFD3DE44-BD7F-4CC2-AFBC-16D8C526C405.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 49
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
Because they’ll perceive you as being taller than you actually are unless it‘s painfully evident you’re lying like in the case mentioned before.

• +1
Imo Americans are more likely to fraud because of the imperial system and the 6ft "treshold".
I'm not american and we use the metric system but everyone knows that 183cm = 6ft so they always say 183cm

• +1
  • +1
You look good, whats ur bideltoid? Or do you have a big head?
I don’t know about a big head lol. I don’t know what my bideltoid was in that pic but since I put on 30 pounds since that picture I am confident that my bideltoid grew. I measured it several times and it was between 21-22. By the way I remember that you have an incredibly good frame, probably even better than mine. What’s your bideltoid?

• +1

Where you are living? Many guys fraud 3-4cm..

I don’t know about a big head lol. I don’t know what my bideltoid was in that pic but since I put on 30 pounds since that picture I am confident that my bideltoid grew. I measured it several times and it was between 21-22. By the way I remember that you have an incredibly good frame, probably even better than mine. What’s your bideltoid?
In here i have over 23(23.4) bideltoid, but now after not going 2 the gym cuz quarantine, and because i lost weight cuz i got covid it is 22.5

In here i have over 23(23.4) bideltoid, but now after not going 2 the gym cuz quarantine, and because i lost weight cuz i got covid it is 22.5

How do you measure by the way? I just lied on the floor and measured delt to delt with a marker

daily wadlow pill
4ccc1cb086dffpreview 300

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
How do you measure by the way? I just lied on the floor and measured delt to delt with a marker
Relaxed on a wall in front of a mirror. I have tiles on my bathrolm walls, each is 15 cm in size. I am almoust 4 tiles.

• +1
Guys are such fags always lying and deluding themselves

• +1
  • +1
I’m the one guy who doesn’t like about my height. I’m 6 foot 2 but everyone else copes with their own height so they are all like, “you are 6’4 right?” I’m like nah you all just coping JFL

• +1