Men are more beautiful than women on average

Shade91

Shade91

Bronze
Firstly i want to clarify that im not gay but i cannot ignore this fact anymore. Nearly all women like 90% looks like absolute shit without makeups while men don't even wear makeup and still looks solid. Not to mention men have to work twice as hard to upgrade themselves from a ltn to mtn for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Konstantin, noonespecial and 4 others
true. 99.99999999999% of women are capped at HTB without any sorts of makeup. men always mog women lookswise

men dont wear makeup
and the avg girl wears kilos of it
so this is true

The average sucks, for both sexes, I think women are more attractive on average

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Akhi
just come out of the closet already

• +1
Reactions: med and noonespecial
Firstly i want to clarify that im not gay but i cannot ignore this fact anymore. Nearly all women like 90% looks like absolute shit without makeups while men don't even wear makeup and still looks solid. Not to mention men have to work twice as hard to upgrade themselves from a ltn to mtn for example.
Gayyyyyy

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
it's supposed to be that way in nature cuz the females are the one's that choose who's genes to pass on, just take a look at wild life, the male is usually prettier

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
Water but possibly because some "natural" traits are just associated with masculinity since it's 99% men even display them in public(skin etc.)

So it automatically failos women who don't use makeup

It's a self fulfilling prophecy imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back