Men are perverts. We don’t like clean pussy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Men like filthy fishy smelly pussy to fuck. Men joke about “hehe pussy = fish!” But it’s just a cope because they know deep down they want to fuck a pussy that smells like fish and fill it with cum. That’s the bottom line

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: czwarty, try2beme, Zeruel and 3 others
if men don’t get pussy they go crazy and fuck the fish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, High Cortisol Chad, Corleone and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Dr. Bludy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Sens, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Fat motherfucker

My honest reaction :

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Men like filthy fishy smelly pussy to fuck. Men joke about “hehe pussy = fish!” But it’s just a cope because they know deep down they want to fuck a pussy that smells like fish and fill it with cum. That’s the bottom line
I can see the hidden meaning behind this. Good work

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
your whore mother that would be
Na, that would be your mother. Bend that bitch over the bed and fuck that gaped pussy. pussy so wide, shits like I’m descending into a cave, Bear Grylls type shit bozo ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 16275, BearBoy and 1 other person
Na, that would be your mother. Bend that bitch over the bed and fuck that gaped pussy. pussy so wide, shits like I’m descending into a cave, Bear Grylls type shit bozo ☠️☠️☠️
Your mother is ready to serve me, the clock it goes tick tock tick tock I bang your whore mother and she goes click clack click clack my cock is made of blling bling your whore mother sucks on it like a youngling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Dr. Bludy and BearBoy
Your mother is ready to serve me, the clock it goes tick tock tick tock I bang your whore mother and she goes click clack click clack my cock is made of blling bling your whore mother sucks on it like a youngling
The only thing clicking, clacking and ticking and tocking is my dick in your slut mothers throat goofy ah mofo

The only thing clicking, clacking and ticking and tocking is my dick in your slut mothers throat goofy ah mofo
i said your moma sucks on it like a youngling but shit i forgot to mention she bounced on my dick as if im her trampoline 💀

i said your moma sucks on it like a youngling but shit i forgot to mention she bounced on my dick as if im her trampoline 💀
your momma be jumpin all up on this dick like a rabbit 🐇 bugs bunny type shit innit bozo ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
your momma be jumpin all up on this dick like a rabbit 🐇 bugs bunny type shit innit bozo ☠️☠️☠️
yo mama be jumping on my dick to the moon and back bitch was the first moon bouncer known to mankind 💀

yo mama be jumping on my dick to the moon and back bitch was the first moon bouncer known to mankind 💀
yo mama pussy was explored by me, I was first nigga to step foot on that bitch, Neil Armstrong NASA type shit ☠️☠️☠️

yo mama pussy was explored by me, I was first nigga to step foot on that bitch, Neil Armstrong NASA type shit ☠️☠️☠️
while i was exploring your moma on that nasa type shit your dad was exploring your asshole in the corner while you jerked off your tiny burrito 💀