Men are the more "attractive" gender

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
In dimorphic species the male is always more attractive, the only reason we think women "mog" men is cause women fraud with makeup if we look objectively men have more striking features.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Water

Just look at a penis and a vagina side by side

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 444, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
no they're not. stop the CAP

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Gaymax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
I agree.Men’s asses look better.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, plukee, Deleted member 18582 and 3 others
Aryan non fucking fat JBs are the most attractive human specimens on earth, nothing compares, not even the greatest PSL gods

212C8CA7 0BC4 428E B115 8E10EA3A44CA

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, crosshold, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Its because they need to compete for females something human males havent done for thousands of years only now its happening

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Let the copes, BEGIN!

Ryan gosling

I'd argue you're kinda wrong.

Women on average look "better" than their male counterparts, as long as they're in shape. This is due to the fact that women store fat in different areas and store way less fat on their faces than men. Females also have a degree of neoteny and their face is comprised of soft features which means they don't require the robust bones and facial structure men require to look good. Hence, an average women in shape looks more appealing than a man. But the top percentile of men (genetic anomalies), are a different realm. They have robust bone structures along with soft features/good coloring, which makes their faces insanely striking and appealing to look at. If someone like Barrett was to randomly show up in public, you'd see how brutal the mog is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and aspiringexcel
Its because they need to compete for females something human males havent done for thousands of years only now its happening
We have done it in the stone age. That doesn't mean you develop features like bird lol. Bird and mammals have very different mating strategies

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
We have done it in the stone age. That doesn't mean you develop features like bird lol. Bird and mammals have very different mating strategies
Ten thousands of years is a long time and can make one gender look better

And when did i talk about birds

fax

women are subhuman for a reason in terms of strength/endurance

Ten thousands of years is a long time and can make one gender look better

And when did i talk about birds
All the examples are bird. There is nearly no difference in dimophirsm between mammals. Only birds use colors to get females

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
All the examples are bird. There is nearly no difference in dimophirsm between mammals. Only birds use colors to get females
He used dear exempel but I belive would be exempel of intra sexual selection so I guess useless to my point.

He didn't give exempel of dimorphism but they exist in mammals

He used dear exempel but I belive would be exempel of intra sexual selection so I guess useless to my point.
The only difference in dear I see is the thing that is used for fighting. It isn't beautiful, only humans find it beautiful cause its rare.
He didn't give exempel of dimorphism but they exist in mammals
But not where males are more beautiful then females

The only difference in dear I see is the thing that is used for fighting. It isn't beautiful, only humans find it beautiful cause its rare.

But not where males are more beautiful then females
Yeah I said its because of intra sexual selection so useless ro my point.

But I guess his claim dont prove that males are inheriete more beautiful