"Men aren't loved unconditionally"

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This is a line redpillers love.

For those of you with a normally developed brain, it should be obvious that tate is here implying that you should be a betabuxer.

Love can only be unconditional. If you aren't loved unconditionally then you aren't loved at all.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, 97baHater, glaruz and 2 others

For those of you with a normally developed brain, it should be obvious that tate is here implying that you should be a betabuxer.

Love can only be unconditional. If you aren't loved unconditionally then you aren't loved at all.

Love doesn't exist
loop metal GIF by Doze Studio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, vermillioncorefan, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Love doesn't exist
When you really reduce it to attraction and chemistry, it doesn't.

If we translate the word "love" into "attraction" then what I was saying would make even more sense.

Its like saying "Men aren't attractive if they are attractive. Men are attractive if they earn enough money"

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, 97baHater, czwarty and 2 others
he is right and wrong, women can love you unconditionally but it wont last forever, if u think a girl will love you unconditionally for 5-10 years while ur broke retard ur simply dumb af, women want a provider man, and most of you retard will call them "muhh gold digger"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, HTN_Mentalcel, Sprinkles and 1 other person
When you really reduce it to attraction and chemistry, it doesn't.

If we translate the word "love" into "attraction" then what I was saying would make even more sense.

Its like saying "Men aren't attractive if they are attractive. Men are attractive if they earn enough money"
Thread '๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’” ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—œ๐—ค ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ' https://looksmax.org/threads/debunking-the-idea-of-love-blackpill-iq-thread.1038659/
he is right and wrong, women can love you unconditionally but it wont last forever, if u think a girl will love you unconditionally for 5-10 years while ur broke retard ur simply dumb af, women want a provider man, and most of you retard will call them "muhh gold digger"
To love is different than being a good person, to love is also related to your Ego (read thread). Unconditional love is an oxymoron, the romantic idea of love is false.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Lonenely sigma
he is right and wrong, women can love you unconditionally but it wont last forever, if u think a girl will love you unconditionally for 5-10 years while ur broke retard ur simply dumb af, women want a provider man, and most of you retard incels say "muhh gold digger"
And would you love your gf is all she ever did was eating chips all day and not doing anything productive? You wouldn't.

Sure, being useless would be repulsive, but so would being short, having a bad breath or a shitty frame. That does not change the fact that your FACE is what MAKES the attraction. You sure can destroy that attraction if everything else is missing.

Last edited:
And would you love your gf is all she ever did was eating chips all day and not doing anything productive? You wouldn't.
ofc i wouldnt, if im the providre i dont want my wife to sit home and as u said eat chips all day and for her to be stinky rat, i want her to give me beautiful kids, to make nice dinner, to go shopping with kids, to take care of them and be beautiful

Sure, being useless would be repulsive, but so would being short, having a bad breath or a shitty frame. That does not change the fact that your FACE is what MAKES the attraction. You sure can destroy that attraction if everything else is missing.
looks attract and other factors keep, as u said u can easily destroy attraction if other things are missing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Lonenely sigma
looks attract and other factors keep, as u said u can easily destroy attraction if other things are missing
Yeah man but you are missing the point. The whole issue I have with "X is most important" is that its always followed with a counter-argument of "if your Y is 0, its a death sentence".

Just because having a bad breath can be a death sentence, it does not mean having a good breath is attractive. Its, at best, neutral. What creates the attraction always was and always will remain your face.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
They give love to Ltn and mtn normies who pump and dumps them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I mean technically, you could consider your looks as a core element of your being and thus define looks based attraction as unconditional.

Aging fucks this up though.

• +1

mother loves her children 9 out of 10 times

• +1
I mean technically, you could consider your looks as a core element of your being and thus define looks based attraction as unconditional.

Aging fucks this up though.
Well in thate case spiders feel love towards eachother when they reproduce. Since spiders have an iq of 5, I'd argue its fully instinctual

mother loves her children 9 out of 10 times
Love it too broad of a term and its shown in this example.

Mother-infant love is completely opposite to romantic love. Still, both of them are fully instinctual

Mother-infant love is completely opposite to romantic love. Still, both of them are fully instinctual
I dont think men should get into a victim role and say things like that men are loved unconditionally blabla. That is feminine shit. No one is really loved unconditionally by anyone except by your parents. No one would love an ugly bitch like no one would love an ugly guy.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
"love doesn't exist/men aren't loved" is literally incel cope. I mean, love probably doesn't exist *for you* so you can basically go off with that, but there are women that would literally give everything to chad, like that ain't love? it's literal definition of love

romantic ideal of love was essentialy love to person whose looks you fell in love with; it was opposition to ideas of time of enlightement, not love for reason or one that was thought through but love through pure physical attraction (=attraction to looks)

cope with rationalisations as much as you want ("brooo she's just in love with his looks, it's not REAL love" = "no true scotsman" inkwell edition), in the end it's still true :blackpill::blackpill:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Lonenely sigma

Itโ€™s actually the case that mothers donโ€™t care for ugly babies, Iโ€™ve read it on scientific black pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Gaygymmaxx and incel194012940
"love doesn't exist/men aren't loved" is literally incel cope. I mean, love probably doesn't exist *for you* so you can basically go off with that, but there are women that would literally give everything to chad, like that ain't love? it's literal definition of love

romantic ideal of love was essentialy love to person whose looks you fell in love with; it was opposition to ideas of time of enlightement, not love for reason or one that was thought through but love through pure physical attraction (=attraction to looks)

cope with rationalisations as much as you want ("brooo she's just in love with his looks, it's not REAL love" = "no true scotsman" inkwell edition), in the end it's still true :blackpill::blackpill:
have you ever expierenced/seen love before?

mirin

All love is conditional

Of course it is based upon certain prerequisites and maintained behavior

Even the love of your father is conditional. What if you raped your mother? :feelsping: that nigga don't love you no more

romantic ideal of love was essentialy love to person whose looks you fell in love with; not love for reason or one that was thought through but love through pure physical attraction (=attraction to looks)

Well, would you argue then that attraction = love?

If so, do spiders and rats feel love towards eachother?

Itโ€™s actually the case that mothers donโ€™t care for ugly babies, Iโ€™ve read it on scientific black pill.
yeah i made her fall into a 10 year long depression when i was born

• JFL
Chads are loved unconditionally

• +1
I dont think men should get into a victim role and say things like that men are loved unconditionally blabla. That is feminine shit. No one is really loved unconditionally by anyone except by your parents. No one would love an ugly bitch like no one would love an ugly guy.
@Lonenely sigma

• +1
All love is conditional

Of course it is based upon certain prerequisites and maintained behavior

Even the love of your father is conditional. What if you raped your mother? :feelsping: that nigga don't love you no more
You literally gave the worst example ever. Its time for me to go outside

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Would you love your girlfriend if she gained like 100 pounds or became facially disfigured? Prob not. The only love thatโ€™s unconditional is prob parent to child. Everything else is conditional

• +1
@Lonenely sigma
Its not a victim role lmao its just saying that you can't say men are only loved conditionally bc they have to work, and then saying a pretty woman is loved unconditionally. As I said, it can only be unconditional. Otherwise its not real love

Would you love your girlfriend if she gained like 100 pounds or became facially disfigured? Prob not. The only love thatโ€™s unconditional is prob parent to child. Everything else is conditional
Thats my entire point. I agree

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
You literally gave the worst example ever. Its time for me to go outside
I know I did :lul:

It's true though of course it's conditional, if some condition can be broken, it's conditional

The hyperbole is excessive, but that's proportional to how much more difficult it is to make your father stop loving you, than it is a partner.

If you cheat on your partner she stops loving you

If you fuck your mother your father stops loving you

Different conditions and behavioral requirements for different relationships

Love is conditional it's not very complicated tbh and not some big claim or important distinction, it's just natural

• JFL
have you ever expierenced/seen love before?

mirin
Yeah, in both ways, being in love and having girls being in love with me, with happy and unhappy endings. It's like mind control weapon, if a woman falls in love with you then you're basically owning her. I never abused it or anything but mere realisation in some moments how much power you have over a person is unreal

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
not too bad

from somebody with a am psych pfp

• JFL
Well, would you argue then that attraction = love?
well not really since you can be attracted to someone and not be in love, but there definitely can't be romantic love without physical attraction

Its not a victim role lmao its just saying that you can't say men are only loved conditionally bc they have to work, and then saying a pretty woman is loved unconditionally. As I said, it can only be unconditional. Otherwise its not real love
I disagree with your last sentence. Of course love will be conditional between romantical partners

I disagree with your last sentence. Of course love will be conditional between romantical partners
well not really since you can be attracted to someone and not be in love, but there definitely can't be romantic love without physical attraction
I know I did :lul:

It's true though of course it's conditional, if some condition can be broken, it's conditional

The hyperbole is excessive, but that's proportional to how much more difficult it is to make your father stop loving you, than it is a partner.

If you cheat on your partner she stops loving you

If you fuck your mother your father stops loving you

Different conditions and behavioral requirements for different relationships

Love is conditional it's not very complicated tbh and not some big claim or important distinction, it's just natural
The whole point of this thread was that when tate says "love is conditional for men", he is saying your actions, mostly in terms of income, create love.

Likewise, when he says women are loved unconditionally, he is talking about their looks. Unconditional love = being attractive.

Thats why I said it can only be unconditional, aka. it can only be based on physical attraction. If there is no attraction there is no love.

Sure, the "conditional" part also plays the role. Whether your breath stinks or not is either repulsive or neutral. But even if it smells good its not attractive - its neutral

The whole point of this thread was that when tate says "love is conditional for men", he is saying your actions, mostly in terms of income, create love.

Likewise, when he says women are loved unconditionally, he is talking about their looks. Unconditional love = being attractive.

Thats why I said it can only be unconditional, aka. it can only be based on physical attraction. If there is no attraction there is no love.

Sure, the "conditional" part also plays the role. Whether your breath stinks or not is either repulsive or neutral. But even if it smells good its not attractive - its neutral
Oh fair I dnrd the post tbh

Only the title :lul:

• JFL
Noone is loved unconditionally. Not even kids.

Women love Chad because of his flawless visage, impeccable physicality, humongous phallus and great genes. Chad increases their social status when they are seen with him and it makes them feel good. They feel good when looking at him. They feel even better when he is penetrating them. And obviously they want their future kids to look also good. Chad heavily stimulates the reward centre in their brain. If he didn't, they wouldn't give a crap about him.

Same applies to women loving their kids. Their genes, hormones and brain trick them into doing so, because by nurturing their offsprings and making sure their offsprings survive will lead to their genes getting passed on.

Same also applies to some degree to a guy with a lot of fucking cash. He buys them shiny things and facilitates new fancy experiences for them, which makes them feel good. The difference is that they "love" him for his money not his physical body.

• +1
Only chad is loved unconditionally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill