Men cant be good looking srs

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Notice how females can tell if a girl is good looking because only females and very very few men can be good looking

Like lachowski and George shelley in 2012 are two examples, you can tell they're good looking because they actually are but it's extremely rare for a guy to be good looking. Brad Pitt is just a rich square head with good hair so it's an assumed thing that he is good looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, LastHopeForNorman, Chadeep and 4 others
Yall give these caked and plastic up cosmetic robotic foids too much credit. Women actually look like this down below. Don't let them fool you.
Vassar College Resolutes 18760

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
20200128 183941

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Fear, Deleted member and 1 other person
Notice how females can tell if a girl is good looking because only females and very very few men can be good looking
Yes, it’s easy to be good looking with cake smeared all over your face, hiding your flaws and creating halos

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 13746, .👽. and 1 other person
theres more good looking women than good looking men idk why but its a fact probably because women are always taking care of themselves and we just grow up knowing nothing because our parents thought that taking care of yourself was gay and they wouldnt tell us shit like that because they dont want a faggot son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, efidescontinuado, .👽. and 2 others
Just use a 0.0001 supermodel to prove most men are good looking
90% of women hide their side face with their hair or somewhat. if you shave that shit and take their makeup away its over

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
theres more good looking women than good looking men idk why but its a fact probably because women are always taking care of themselves and we just grow up knowing nothing because our parents thought that taking care of yourself was gay and they wouldnt tell us shit like that because they dont want a faggot son
B32d85df83ab2023c464f0ec2719980e

This is beautiful
Mimi slinger headshot 1

This is beautiful
Brad pitt news photo 80333556 1553098809

This is a fictional perception of beauty, and most men don't look half as good as that

Makeup and frauding

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
bro i wanna know what your dealer sells you
You're not gonna make it with looks lol guys with hot girlfriends have money status and height you're either extremely good looking as a man or average looking facially.

If you were good looking like the guy in the first pic or 2015 justin beibery you wouldn't be on here. No eyelid extraction is gonna change that

You're not gonna make it with looks lol guys with hot girlfriends have money status and height you're either extremely good looking as a man or average looking facially.

If you were good looking like the guy in the first pic or 2015 justin beibery you wouldn't be on here. No eyelid extraction is gonna change that
youre coping because you have money but lack looks otherwise you wouldnt be making this thread!!??? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

youre coping because you have money but lack looks otherwise you wouldnt be making this thread!!??? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
It's actually nothing to do with me I'm just saying it's very rare for a guy to be good looking and you can tell with the male eye when they are

Another example is lil uzi vert if he didn't have piercings and face tattoos
They all seem to have very good skin quality, wide cheekbones, cartoonish eye areas
Images 2

Tmp909eae28 c05f 4d19 8e69 9b5a63df409c

Attachments

• szetonh8vhk61.jpg
    szetonh8vhk61.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 183
Being attractive is having high sexual dimorphism, indicators of good health and aesthetics. Dimorphism and health are more important then aesthetics. This applies to both men and women.

The idea that men can't be good looking is cope. I have no idea how you can be on a website dedicated to looksmaxxing and believe men can't be good looking.

You need to go watch a wheat waffles or faceandLMS video if you truly believe guys can't be good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Prettyboy, Offensive Bias and 3 others
Being attractive is having high sexual dimorphism, indicators of good health and aesthetics. Dimorphism and health are more important then aesthetics. This applies to both men and women.

The idea that men can't be good looking is cope. I have no idea how you can be on a website dedicated to looksmaxxing and believe men can't be good looking.

You need to go watch a wheat waffles or faceandLMS video if you truly believe guys can't be good looking.
No look at my posts above. What I'm saying is most men can't be good looking it's like 1 in 20,000 are but when they are you can tell instantly.

Like with gandy he's definitely not fucking legit good looking and it makes sense cause he was a virgin at 21. Where as someone like lil uzi or chico would never ever be a virgin, its Impossible

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
op is pretty much saying being pretty and feminine is real beauty and most men don't have this

btw 90% of women are ugly as fuck without makeup and frauding with clothes and push up bras etc

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Prettyboy, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
op is pretty much saying being pretty and feminine is real beauty and most men don't have this

btw 90% of women are ugly as fuck without makeup and frauding with clothes and push up bras etc
Pictures Ed Sheeran Through Years

Tumblr nu0p5uRY0z1taegtuo1 250

Another example is young ed sheeran in some glimpses you can see it. You may laugh but he became the biggest popstar in the uk. If he had good colouring and was slim he would be extremely gl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
No look at my posts above. What I'm saying is most men can't be good looking it's like 1 in 20,000 are but when they are you can tell instantly.

Like with gandy he's definitely not fucking legit good looking and it makes sense cause he was a virgin at 21. Where as someone like lil uzi or chico would never ever be a virgin, its Impossible
Bro your not thinking properly. Gandy was a virgin until 21 cdoesn't mean he is ugly. Just because somebody ascended at a young age doesn't mean they are good looking (although they couldn't have been that ugly).

From your posts you appear to have a bias fro prettyboys.

Bro your not thinking properly. Gandy was a virgin until 21 cdoesn't mean he is ugly. Just because somebody ascended at a young age doesn't mean they are good looking (although they couldn't have been that ugly).

From your posts you appear to have a bias fro prettyboys.
But they're not feminine though? Chico has a long face, justin beiber has masculine eye area and long face. They're just very rare really that's all I'm saykng

View attachment 1251260
View attachment 1251261

Another example is young ed sheeran in some glimpses you can see it. You may laugh but he became the biggest popstar in the uk. If he had good colouring and was slim he would be extremely gl
Ok dude you have lost it. Your are being incoherent. You must be trolling. Ed Sheeran is a low tier normie. He would be a normie at low body fat. Your definitions of good looking vs ugly are illogical.

But they're not feminine though? Chico has a long face, justin beiber has masculine eye area and long face. They're just very rare really that's all I'm saykng
Ofc their looks level is rare. But the threshold for being good looking is not that high.

Ok dude you have lost it. Your are being incoherent. You must be trolling. Ed Sheeran is a low tier normie. He would be a normie at low body fat. Your definitions of good looking vs ugly are illogical.
Yeah that's why young ed sheeran was a major heartthrob popstar in the uk and even then I said you can see glimpses he is legit good looking if he was skinny and had chico colouring he would be legit good looking
6097106432 63a2aa23e6 c

Like lachowski and George shelley in 2012 are two examples, you can tell they're good looking because they actually are but it's extremely rare for a guy to be good looking. Brad Pitt is just a rich square head with good hair so it's an assumed thing that he is good looking
if you're a straight man they can't.

Ofc their looks level is rare. But the threshold for being good looking is not that high.
76 Kano260905
6640f7ab3060605

Kano, a uk rapper and model is another example. He is legit extremely good looking and you can tell straight away and he's masculine

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, zeke714 and mulattomaxxer
Yeah that's why young ed sheeran was a major heartthrob popstar in the uk and even then I said you can see glimpses he is legit good looking if he was skinny and had chico colouring he would be legit good looking
View attachment 1251268
Ok I admit skinny ed sheeran looks decent. But he also has a huge status halo. Status halo is legit.

These are the beetles. These guys had near infinite SMV at their peak. Would you say any of these guys are objectively good looking?

You are calling Ed Sheeran and Lil Uzi better looking then Gandy and Pitt ffs. There is no correlation behind your rating. What am I supposed to say. Any rational human would rate Gandy and Pitt above Ed Sheeran and Lil Uzi. Your thought process is illogical, just because somebody has high status doesn't mean they are objectively good looking. Just because somebody lost their virginity late doesn't mean they are ugly.

If you really think only 1 in 20,000 men will ever become good looking I don't understand why your here. If your trolling me then gj, you have trolled me :ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Ok I admit skinny ed sheeran looks decent. But he also has a huge status halo. Status halo is legit.

View attachment 1251271
These are the beetles. These guys had near infinite SMV at their peak. Would you say any of these guys are objectively good looking?

You are calling Ed Sheeran and Lil Uzi better looking then Gandy and Pitt ffs. There is no correlation behind your rating. What am I supposed to say. Any rational human would rate Gandy and Pitt above Ed Sheeran and Lil Uzi. Your thought process is illogical, just because somebody has high status doesn't mean they are objectively good looking. Just because somebody lost their virginity late doesn't mean they are ugly.

If you really think only 1 in 20,000 men will ever become good looking I don't understand why your here. If your trolling me then gj, you have trolled me :ogre:.
No because lil uzi is too tattooed and pierced and ed sheeran is too fat and ginger but don't forget they are multi millionaies with very good face structure youre acting like I'm talking about some homeless guy lol. .prime Lachowski and 2015 Justin beiber giga mog Pitt and Gandy

View attachment 1251271

Download 3
B32d85df83ab2023c464f0ec2719980e
Justin bieber 2015 photo courtesy dfree shutterstock 348418241 croppedjpg

How am I trolling? I'm saying g if you're not as striking as this when you look at a picture of yourself you're not truly good looking. There's no inbetween

View attachment 1251279View attachment 1251281View attachment 1251280

How am I trolling? I'm saying g if you're not as striking as this when you look at a picture of yourself you're not truly good looking. There's no inbetween
Ok I guess its over? I will kill myself. If you want we can do a group suicide. I will purchase the rope, you get plane tickets to the UK. We can livestream it if you want.

I should have roped the first time I looked in the mirror. Just be top 1% theory :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Ok I guess its over? I will kill myself. If you want we can do a group suicide. I will purchase the rope, you get plane tickets to the UK. We can livestream it if you want.

I should have roped the first time I looked in the mirror. Just be top 1% theory :feelsokman:
No because there's more than just being chico tier lol? There's not being ugly, height, income, social status mental health/personality etc etc

Op is a fucking simp white knight type of guy

Pitt also has good symmetric features as well as distinct dimples.

You clearly haven’t gone out in the real world