Men can't easily rate other men and can't determine what's attractive to women,enough with PSL ratings!

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
Enough with those bullshit PSL ratings ,in the end what men say does not matter and you should not care or even take ratings seriously from other men, what matters is only what women find attractive based on science or observation ,ratings here are retarding psl vs real life blah blah who the fuck cares about what a depressed incel rates you lol
This is women vs men ideal male face
Female-left-vs-Male-Right-perception-of-male-beauty.png

Scientists ideal male face(not very far away from what women think as ideal)
BEAUTIFUL-FACES_3249636b.jpg

99Gmrdn.png

Characteristics that are ideal

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 2846, Titbot and 3 others
yEAH thats well known fact claimed this forever
I was lol when i saw how 15 years old virgins were rating most desirable men on the planet 5/10 and even less, meanwhile those guy were clear 9+ for females, even without status
Too much desilusion here

Normie men can’t rate other men but pslers can rate accurately, stop that cope son

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Solidcoin and john2
Normie men can’t rate other men but pslers can rate accurately, stop that cope son
Depressed weirdos can rate accurately lol ,I think we should let women to decide who is the most attractive

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Titbot
Enough with those bullshit PSL ratings ,in the end what men say does not matter and you should not care or even take ratings seriously from other men, what matters is only what women find attractive based on science or observation ,ratings here are retarding psl vs real life blah blah who the fuck cares about what a depressed incel rates you lol
This is women vs men ideal male face
Female-left-vs-Male-Right-perception-of-male-beauty.png

Scientists ideal male face(not very far away from what women think as ideal)
BEAUTIFUL-FACES_3249636b.jpg

99Gmrdn.png

Characteristics that are ideal
North Atlantid theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Depressed weirdos can rate accurately lol ,I think we should let women to decide who is the most attractive

Well there’s no female raters and none of them are gonna be honest. If you want to gauge an accurate estimate of your looks PSL is where you need to be, or you can just take in your life experience and rate the girls who found u gl/interested and get an average rating of them all combined and that’s your looks level (inaccurate tho)

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Averagecel and Solidcoin
I agree bro

you shouldnt take in consideration the opinion of aspies on a internet forum that thinks that gandy is the peak of male beauty jfl

Kinda agree. There are too many guys who are attractive to women irl that would get crucified in the rating section.

That being said PSLers can still rate a guy's smv much better than the average normie male. If a PSLer were to estimate any random guy's SMV based on looks he would be correct about 80% of the time while the normie would be correct about 30% of the time.

PSL is not perfect but its better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Amnesia, Averagecel and 2 others
I agree, go outside after every looksmax you do and see the reaction of women. That's all that matters at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Dude you are coping with your bug eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and LordNorwood
follow these rules to determine genetic attractiveness:

width+forward growth
my boney arrangements are literally nanometers apart from this, yet it makes all the different:

tenor.gif

Kinda agree. There are too many guys who are attractive to women irl that would get crucified in the rating section.

That being said PSLers can still rate a guy's smv much better than the average normie male. If a PSLer were to estimate any random guy's SMV based on looks he would be correct about 80% of the time while the normie would be correct about 30% of the time.

PSL is not perfect but its better than nothing.
Yea thats true. Psl can give you sometimes a decent rating on your looks. But smv is face height frame combined. Also what some men on here think about your face women irl can think different. But if you are truley gross looking 99.9 percent of people can tell. Most people are not extremly bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
body language, pheromones, neurotransmitters all play a part too for people that are 6+

these studies are shit because there are so many fucking people who look "ideal" according to these recessed jew studies and they are fucking invisible to all women worldwide. matt lemond mogs the absolute rfuck out of these. dont trust what women say trust evolutionary attraction to certain features and development thoery

Saying to do away with PSL entirely is retarded, it just needs to be rigorously defined and properly understood. In order to do this we need to have an online community that is barred by an IQ test and only 120+ users can get in ngl

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
jfl i have all those traits except for the blue eyes jfl :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26840

What a dumb fucking statement leave it up to pslers and you will literally have 99 percent of the population looking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Dog face