Men go from attractive to unattractive when he shows interest in a woman

far336

far336

Bronze
Reddit post of a woman stating that when a man she likes shows interest in her, he becomes unattractive in her eyes:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TommyElevenToes, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 9568 and 8 others
He was already unnatractive in her eyes, shes retarded

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, paranakee, Deleted member 9568 and 10 others
one less retarded girl embracing natural selection and making sure she doesn't procreate, win either way

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 2 others
Reddit comment1

This guy sums it up perfectly. She is chadsexual but chad wants stacy, not becky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, RAITEIII, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
Once again looks are everything, showing interest doesnt matter if your chad (provided your not putting her on a pedastal.)

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and HighIQcel
By this logic, no one would be in a relationship. That whore is simply too narcissistic and a (non-Chad) guy not showing interest in her is a huge hit to her ego so once she is validated and the rush of dopamine hits, she no longer sees the guy as useful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, 5'8manlet, MedMaxxing and 9 others
"Just don't show interest and stop trying" is the best strategy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 10494, Schönling and 7 others
imagine to read some stupid post this long on reddit

By this logic, no one would be in a relationship. That whore is simply too narcissistic and a guy not showing interest in her is a huge hit to her ego so once she is validated and the rush of dopamine hits, she no longer sees the guy as useful.

This shit is real.

There was an above average girl who held eye contact and smiled every time we crossed paths during one of my internships.
Weeks after, we spent a whole night flirting during a work party. All I did was making fun of her. Things went smooth, with her getting more and more involved and doing shit like touching my arm / thigh while talking. At one point I told her to close her eyes and grabbed a permanent marker. Ofc I wrote "Careerist bitch" on her hand, she laughed and ofc she wrote her number on my hand.

Good ya ? Hell no. One week passed and she kept eyeing me until the day... I wrote her a fkin text message to ask her out.
JFL the bitch never answered and started to literally ignore me. She went so far with that shit that she even ghosted me during her entire fkin RETIREMENT PARTY.

Sad. Only move I made was leaving a note on this shitty collective farewell message coworkers gave her.
So I waited for a moment where no one could see me and wrote 2 notes : one with silly "wish you the best glhf" and one with an imaginary phone number. JFL everybody spent 15 mn trying to find who did this by calling it over and over while I was doing my best to not burst out laughing.

OFC THAT BITCH KNEW but couldn't say a shit. Only small victory is that she couldn't help giving me quick wrathful glances.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, HighIQcel, Deleted member 9548 and 3 others
She went so far with that shit that she even ghosted me during her entire fkin RETIREMENT PARTY.
I'm sorry that happened to you man. That is so childish of her, why can't she just say "I'm not interested in going out on a date with you, sorry"? Instead, she does these mental gymnastics and goes out of her way to avoid you

same shit happens to me

i know wheree this foid is coming from

and it fucking sucks

ill see a goodlooking girl and have mass attraction and be like "damn what i would do to have a girlfriend like that /fuck her"

but then i find out she wants to fuck and hence then flirt for a bit and majority of attraction goes out the window and i dont care anymore

i think the only reason for a women like the one in reddit to keep attraction to a guy (still want to have sex) after she know he likes her is if she knows he has a huge dick and she knows the sex would be very pleasurable so she still cares about wanting to fuck

so dick pill strikes again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Didnt read her nonsense

This is how they think:

I'm intrested not in him
Im intrested in knowing why the ugly guy isn't intrested in me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turbocuckcel_7000000
Pure truth, same thing happend to me 2 times

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
Reddit post of a woman stating that when a man she likes shows interest in her, he becomes unattractive in her eyes:

subhuman roastie wants chad, chad doesn't want her. that's the post

• +1
i think this balding manlet explains it well:

I wish pick up artists taught us how to not show interest while still getting them to hook up

WOMEN MOMENT

WOMEN MOMENT

• +1
I wish pick up artists taught us how to not show interest while still getting them to hook up

Tell them you only fuck if they pay you, cus if they dont another bitch will.

Yes you have to be that bold to raise your SMV and show abundance.

Another mentally ill redditor

It's a deep rooted evolutionist reaction.

We all want something that is hard to get, because it is often better quality.

Study showed that kids will choose the toy that is harder to get (behind a little glasswall that requires some effort to get), because he instinctively thinks it is better than the other one.
With other kids (of course not the same in order to not biaise results) when switching toys position, they still choose the one who is harder to get. So estimated value from kids didn't depended on the toy, but on the difficulty to get it.
In conclusion they will way more often choose the hardest toy to get.

Now with women it is a bit more subtile. Men that are harder to catch are those who are busy, have better option, better activities to spend his money and time on, etc (he is high quality). And this should normally translate into the man behaving like she's not really worth her time but if he still does, she will feels she's winning the man, like she grinded for it or won the lottery, because his behavior make her feel he is way better than her, she is satisfying her hypergamious purpose by thinking she get a high quality man.

So this is why it happens, we are attracted by things that are harder to get because we evolved to feel that they are higher value, and most of the time, they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9827 and far336
I agree.
Yet, how much of a factor can it be?
Being in the middle, seems best imo. Showing sooner interest, but also sending signals you are not sold on her at all yet. Like you have your doubts, about her.
Which one normally should have anyways, unless one has no standards for a woman her persona, and morality and so on

• +1
This is true, girls are psychopaths. Whenever, I start showing interest in a girl I like she starts going cold.

• So Sad
Would have to know the PSL of the girl and the guys to properly analyze the situation