Men HATE to see other men prosper

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
You guys talk a lot about how women hate each other, but women will always have true sisterhood. Men on the other hand, we were hardwired to PREVENT other men from prospering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, gr34ter, glaruz and 10 others
water

men love women more than they love men.

women love women more than they love men.

being a male = death, it is pain, torture, loneliness, brutality.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, AngryShortMale, lunin7 and 7 others
water

men love women more than they love men.

women love women more than they love men.

being a male = death, it is pain, torture, loneliness, brutality.
Women aren't divided. Men are much more into Politics, Religion and Race. Women just grift for whichever is beneficial for them.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Women aren't divided. Men are much more into Politics, Religion and Race. Women just grift for whichever is beneficial for them.
it's not like the mass importation of rapefugees is beneficial to women. Women just lack the IQ/brainpower to realize this, which is why women shouldn't have the right to vote or have anything to say in society.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, AngryShortMale, 6ft4 and 1 other person
it's not like the mass importation of rapefugees is beneficial to women. Women just lack the IQ/brainpower to realize this, which is why women shouldn't have the right to vote or have anything to say in society.
Yeah, I think women make decisions based on how they FEEL.

Depends. I enjoy seeing men that look like me or shares similar struggles as me find success.

But if a GL white chad or some guy from a privileged background succeeds, why TF would I enjoy that jfl

I made a thread about this a while ago

When it comes to Chad and being the wife of Chad they would kill each other

Nah women are jealous and backbiting. Especially if better looking women than them. Who would wanna swap lives with Maher or Sean O'Pry when they're fucking beckies?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and AngryShane
Sisterhood only exists on the internet; in real life, women are at each other's throats.