"men have an advantage in dating when they hit their 30's" is not a bragging right

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
High IQ post.

Basically its no bragging right at being able to fuck a bunch of post-wall hags when everyone had them at 16. You are not "ascending" you are just lowering your standards over time. TRUE ascension is if a 30 year olds gets to go to frat parties and date hot 19 year olds! I don't get why you guys will self improve/moneymaxx/starve yourself just so you can fuck some 30 year olds. You were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16. NOT 36. There are certain milestones you are supposed to complete by a certain age. You don't see fat balding 40 year old high-school dropouts re-enrolling in high school trying to go to prom. They just accept they fucked up their lives and try to get a GED. Likewise don't be like the 40 year old in my analogy trying to re-enroll in high school by trying to pursue 18 year old girls as a fat balding 36 year old. Just CUT YOUR LOSSES and ACCEPT you messed up your life! Then go get your metaphorical GED and move on with your life! (ie paying for sex is the "GED equivalent" in this scenario). Do ANYTHING else but party/get pussy, go to church/feed nigger children in africa, wash your nutsack, take a hike, fly RC helicopters IDK just SOMETHING to take your mind off of something you can NEVER have.

-we gotta be realistic here guys!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 6 others
High IQ post.

Basically its no bragging right at being able to fuck a bunch of post-wall hags when everyone had them at 16. You are not "ascending" you are just lowering your standards over time. TRUE ascension is if a 30 year olds gets to go to frat parties and date hot 19 year olds! I don't get why you guys will self improve/moneymaxx/starve yourself just so you can fuck some 30 year olds. You were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16. NOT 36. There are certain milestones you are supposed to complete by a certain age. You don't see fat balding 40 year old high-school dropouts re-enrolling in high school trying to go to prom. They just accept they fucked up their lives and try to get a GED. Likewise don't be like the 40 year old in my analogy trying to re-enroll in high school by trying to pursue 18 year old girls as a fat balding 36 year old. Just CUT YOUR LOSSES and ACCEPT you messed up your life! Then go get your metaphorical GED and move on with your life! (ie paying for sex is the "GED equivalent" in this scenario). Do ANYTHING else but party/get pussy, go to church/feed nigger children in africa, wash your nutsack, take a hike, fly RC helicopters IDK just SOMETHING to take your mind off of something you can NEVER have.

-we gotta be realistic here guys!
Better to try and find out then not try.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Kebab Master, Allornothing and 5 others
This is why im giving all my effort now that I still have a chance at getting a 20 year olds. My youthful looks wont last much longer. Its so important to lock down a young virgin HQNP, I only know of one. If that fails then slaying 30 year old hags is at least better than being incel.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, BoredPrince, Yerico7 and 2 others
exactly, i always cringe redpiller use that argument, bitch, who tf want to marry a used up whore

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
try to fuck 30 year olds? no thank you! rather die alone at that point.
mane making it seem like there are 0 attractive women after 25 lol
olivia wide is like 40 some shit

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
High IQ post.
No, it is not :Comfy:
Basically its no bragging right at being able to fuck a bunch of post-wall hags when everyone had them at 16. You are not "ascending" you are just lowering your standards over time. TRUE ascension is if a 30 year olds gets to go to frat parties and date hot 19 year olds!
Some 30 year olds are hotter than zoomer girls. Also, many 30 year olds are actually harder to get than what youngcel copers get: fat acne-ridden 19 year olds. You sound like young guys sleep around with Insta models. :feelskek:
You were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16. NOT 36. There are certain milestones you are supposed to complete by a certain age.
this is so bullshit. I understood this with age. LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT, not what others expect. :smonk:
You don't see fat balding 40 year old high-school dropouts re-enrolling in high school trying to go to prom. They just accept they fucked up their lives and try to get a GED. Likewise don't be like the 40 year old in my analogy trying to re-enroll in high school by trying to pursue 18 year old girls as a fat balding 36 year old. Just CUT YOUR LOSSES and ACCEPT you messed up your life! Then go get your metaphorical GED and move on with your life! (ie paying for sex is the "GED equivalent" in this scenario). Do ANYTHING else but party/get pussy, go to church/feed nigger children in africa, wash your nutsack, take a hike, fly RC helicopters IDK just SOMETHING to take your mind off of something you can NEVER have.
This is kinda pathetic and dumb TBH. ONE SHOULD PERSUE 18 YEAR OLDS WELL iNTO 60s! It doesnt matter they get them, but if you want, you SHOULD strive for your dream (though i c no purpose tbh)

The best time to do sth was yesterday. Today is the SECOND best time, even if you are 75.

leonardo dicaprio GIF

:feelsez:

we gotta be realistic here guys!
You are not realistic, you are just asking oldcels to LDAR :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, alphamaxxxx and 2 others
if your only option is post prime women

women past 24

Then its better to Lay Down and Rot

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Pikabro and Ken
I dont know how normies bottle up Their rage when they marry 30 year old roasties that Have had dozens of chads Ran through them.

Guess you gotta Do anything to get a chance at The procreation game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Ken
This thread is high IQ. as a 40 year old man myself I can tell you that banging a 30-something woman is not worth much if anything

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Trilogy, Ken and 1 other person
mane making it seem like there are 0 attractive women after 25 lol
olivia wide is like 40 some shit
good god american guys have NO fucking standards! In like every country (mexico/china) women past 25 are considered old. Fuck even china has excess men yet the men STILL have standards. I APPLAUD them! Meanwhile in the u.s of gay men 18-50 are lining up for a chance at honey boo boo the single mama!

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, szolliontaraelis, Ken and 1 other person
U wont have same sex drive at 30's+ even if u ascend and remain youthful look. Slay as much as possible while u young.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I don't understand why so many people here refuse to accept that a big part of looksmaxxing is prolonging your prime for as long as possible. Your life isn't over once you hit age 30, you can still slay prime women at 30+ if you take care of your youthfulness. Obviously not going to happen if you spend your late teens and 20s living a super unhealthy lifestyle, though.

ou were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16. NOT 36. There are certain milestones you are supposed to complete by a certain age.
You think you're gonna stop wanting to have sex at age 36?
You always live in the present dude.
Once you reach age 36, you will still mostly want the same things you want now: validation, intimacy and fun.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Yerico7 and 7 others
This thread is high IQ. as a 40 year old man myself I can tell you that banging a 30-something woman is not worth much if anything
Her: Is it in yet?
Him: I don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Ken
Those moments when you're trying to hump then realize you've gone limp and slipped out again. Brutal :blackpill::feelswhy:.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
Men never have the advantage in dating at any age, that's just MGTOW cope. All that changes is that things that are within your control gain relative importance, like your career and lifestyle, but it's still fundamentally a hypergamous looks contest.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Pikabro, Ken and 3 others
Beta male thread - hey OP go fuck yourself don't encourage me or others here to give up

You do realize if your status and looks are high enough you can be 40+ and bang 21 year olds? But muh they're not 19!!! But muh I have trauma because I was a dork in college and not invited to frat parties!!!

Shut the fuck up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Artemis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Men never have the advantage in dating at any age, that's just MGTOW cope. All that changes is that things that are within your control gain relative importance, like your career and lifestyle, but it's still fundamentally a hypergamous looks contest.
There is also no collective of "men". A chad gets to fuck women age 20-50 when he is 20-50. A normie never gets a chance at anything except a girlfriend his own age, and ugly men get no chance at all except a financial arrangement marriage or prostitution.

Just like resources and money pool to a small %, so does casual sex. The most handsome 1-2% get ~90% of it. Normies (the other 97-98%) get 10% of it and the big mass of ugly guys get nothing.

Men are not a monolith or collective, the variance between men is huge. A good looking guy will fuck more women in two days than an ugly guy does in his lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Aestheticz, Yerico7 and 2 others
Your life isn't over once you hit age 30, you can still slay prime women at 30+ if you take care of your youthfulness. Obviously not going to happen if you spend your late teens and 20s living a super unhealthy lifestyle, though.
30-somethings who manage to snag 20-something hotties are not rotting on this forum looking at homoerotic pics of men all day.
You think you're gonna stop wanting to have sex at age 36?
no shit ofc I will want sex with 18 year olds at 36, same at 56. But I could never get them. And we gotta be realistic here we were supposed to be getting sex in our late teens/early 20's not late 20's to mid 30's!
You always live in the present dude.
yeah fuck a 30 year old hag with stretch marks got it!
Once you reach age 36, you will still mostly want the same things you want now: validation, intimacy and fun.
yes of course but not from an 18 year old hottie. You can get validation, intimacy, and fun at any age don't get me wrong but at 36 your options are

*from a single mama
*from a homo

-i'd pass at this point

And we gotta be realistic here we were supposed to be getting sex in our late teens/early 20's not late 20's to mid 30's!
Says who.. I had prime period in HS, then dropped off HARD after due to all sorts of shit.. now in my late 20s I'm having way more sex than I did in my early 20s..

You can't live your life in regret, only strive to improve

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
No, it is not :Comfy:
yes a learned erudite scholar fucks single mamas and post wall hags:feelsuhh:
Some 30 year olds are hotter than zoomer girls.
BULL FUCKING SHIT I will call out the cope right now. This thread demonstrates EXACTLY what I am talking about https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...ort-the-danger-of-standards-attrition.306333/

Standards attrition! You only cope with "30 year olds are hotter than tight 20 year olds anyway" because your ONLY OPTION is 30 year olds. (Just like how MGTOWs cope with "I am choosing to be single anyway even tho most women want nothing to do with me") JUST ADMIT IT! Stop lying to yourself. LETS BE REAL! If a 20 year old wanted to be with you right now you would drop that 30 year old hag in a heart beat! You are tired/horny/lonely and just want to be intimate with a woman! (ANY woman!) Your BRAIN lowers its standards. (ie Ascension for some is not a matter of looksmaxxing but simply time/how low they can lower their standards). There is a study that people lower their standards as they get older. I can SEE that. Ie I saw a bunch of old rednecks hitting on some heavy sheboon (REALLY heavy I mean she was in a fucking moped). I bet at 19 these guys would spit on her back in Jim Crow Alabama but now they say: "aww she not dat fat, she just thicc!" Its simply because these guys have no options, that their brain lowers its standards to the point that when some sheboon smiles at them, they think its true love. I guarantee at 19 you would VOMIT with what women you are attracted to now. (I would too!) Not picking on you, I am like this too and I have to CATCH myself lowering my standards due to isolation.
Also, many 30 year olds are actually harder to get than what youngcel copers get: fat acne-ridden 19 year olds. You sound like young guys sleep around with Insta models. :feelskek:
We want young fertile women, and YES 30 year old hags are not easy to get in the u.s of gay. Its because GUYS LIKE YOU VALIDATE and GIVE these women the options. In China/Mexico 30 year old women are treated like the trash they are! (based spics/chinamen!) And would NEVER have the options that 30 year old women in the u.s of gay have. In fact a lot of 30 something mexican women immigrate to america specifically because their SMV skyrockets due to much attention they get from dopey horney gringos while back in Mexico they were ostracised. (ie femcel geomaxxing I guess)
this is so bullshit. I understood this with age. LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT, not what others expect. :smonk:
yes, i am sure normies are SEETHING with jealousy of how they were having sex/partying at 16 living a normal youth/social life and now you come along after 30 years of isolation and are fucking some 30 year "hotty" no one wants at this point.
This is kinda pathetic and dumb TBH. ONE SHOULD PERSUE 18 YEAR OLDS WELL iNTO 60s! It doesnt matter they get them, but if you want, you SHOULD strive for your dream (though i c no purpose tbh)
DUH everyone and their dog wants 18 year olds but 18 year olds don't want us :(
The best time to do sth was yesterday. Today is the SECOND best time, even if you are 75.
Yes men actually do better at 75, https://www.homehelpershomecare.com...ors-at-high-risk-for-sexually-transmitted-di/ but who wants to fuck a granny with a broken dick?
leonardo dicaprio GIF

:feelsez:

You are not realistic, you are just asking oldcels to LDAR :feelsbadman:
no oldcels have to pay for sex. (don't get me wrong I APPLAUD a 50 year old who can get a 20 year old but I GUARANTEE this 50 year old NEVER used forums like this in his life).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Artemis
both my grandpas were 30 when they married my grandmas, 18 and 24 year old virgins. the 24 year old was an aryan gigastacy turbo pheno mogger, the 18 year old a htb by today's standards (though she descended fast after marriage). I will not settle for any less :feelsez:
I dont know how normies bottle up Their rage when they marry 30 year old roasties that Have had dozens of chads Ran through them.

the past doesn't matter silly inkler :feelsgood: my girlfriend is very experienced in bed she can satisfy me completely :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
based thread. this awaits most of us sadly though.

People who try hard and don’t fear rejection will always have some success rate.. the success rate will be much lower then some 20 year old chad obviously

You were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16. NOT 36.
I agree, that it's cope, to go life by a standard setout life path by the norm/society.
One can mix it up, a bit. Based on personal desires.
Some things can only be achieved in a certain age range though. In general.

Some 30 year olds are hotter than zoomer girls. Also, many 30 year olds are actually harder to get than what youngcel copers get: fat acne-ridden 19 year olds. You sound like young guys sleep around with Insta models.
Mostly a cope way, to make an argument.
* yes, some 30's year old women are hotter than zoomer women.
* yes, some 70 year old women, are hotter than some zoomer women.
* on average though, most average zoomer women fogg average 30's year old women in looks alot/plenty.

Lol, when the 30's woman is harder to get, while being less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

prolly that is why domestic abuse is high in the u.s.a. most men don't get to marry who they WANT rather, they marry who they are STUCK with and over the years, a few high T men SNAP!