Men have such shit hobbies

ranierean

ranierean

calories dont exist
I think I always had lots and lots of deep-seated disgust for everything that my male peers were doing at any given point in time and to me this idea of a “bro culture” is just something sublimely… offensive. I don't ever want to be “this.”

Starting from the base patterns of interests, I never cared all that much about sports, military history, guns–whatever–
If you like pointless and strenuous exercise then there's just something fundamentally wrong about you, I can only excuse aesthetic things like swimming…

Nothing makes me want to tune out more than a brainless soytard spewing reddit-tier trivia about history/evopsych/whatever… Rightoid millenarianism is just so fucking bad… You’re not going to kill anybody, you’re a faggot; if someone like Mishima is your fave then just go ahead and join him, ROPE.
Guns are insanely gay, I never understood the joy of plinking, it’s literally just a phallic thing with no inherent utility–and no, no one who is “into guns” is fully satisfied with his tiny EDC Glock so it’s okay to make fun of this.

Even the things they drink or eat are so alien to me. From my time it was epic bacon stuff and IPAs, it's gross to just think about it… Fucking fat dumb useless pieces of shit…
Eating as an enterprise is crazy... I don't know why anyone would look at a dead animal and think “yup, time to gulp this rotting carcass down, I’m a Man.”

Anything related to finance or crypto is a major red flag too because it’s a zero-sum game, you can’t go in expecting to beat the market and if you’re making less than 7 figures a year “investing” as a concept is objectively pointless, it’s just not worth the time if you’re that broke. As a prole you should just go and spend all the little you have, get into debt, go nuts.

I’m kinda ambivalent on cars and gambling because there’s a lot more depth to them and their excesses are easy to dismiss as something that doesn’t taint the whole thing? Let’s just say that nigcels can’t drive and are too stupid for mahjong.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, truthhurts and PeakIncels
bro culture is fully shit lol, I dnr most of the thread but if I got it right, imo you should do whatever the fuck you want, and never but ever try to join the community of that, like gym, you go to gym you do your own thing, same for everything else...

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
*Unattractive men have such shit hobbies

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hesse, cannotbeasked and PeakIncels
  • +1