Men have to date women that are 1 point below them atleast to have a "good" relationship

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
that way the girl doesnt cheat on you etc, never date a women thats above ur rating, its best to date your looksmatch or 1 point below.

for example, atm Im a 3-4/10 PSL, which Is like a 5ish IRL, That means even with all my surgeries and shit, the most I can go up is 2 PSL points, to a 6 PSL, that means I would have to potentially have a 3- 4 PSL white gf at best, since as an pajeet, you have to date 2 points below your looksmatch (its the golden rule), not including the -1 deductable for having a good relationship so tht she wont cheat on you.

so basically im getting surgeries, roiding/fucking up my health, spending hella loot on looksmaxxing supps and shit all for a 3 PSL white gf.

its ogre.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel and Swagwaffle
Autism. Just find an ethnic girl

even the chads dont feel safe dating hot staceys, theyre hard to maintain + they get hit on every 2 minutes and theyll most likely cheat

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 470
Getting into a relationship when you're sub 6 PSL is a recipe for disaster.

why'd you ignore that asian with a good ass then?

cope, that's why you see these un-attractive oofy doofy type with girlfriends and partners

Hugh LaTraviata had an excellent video about it but he took it down unfortunately

cope cope cope cope

What in God's name is this gibberish lol

Stream starts at 20:03, listening to first 10 minutes or so of the podcast will suffice

So fucking true. Period.

Lol I can't even get girls ugly than me here in germany.
Why even try when I could get a cute asian girlfriend instead of some landwhale roastie.

Annoyed2

Such a poser.

This is the real version.