Men in the 90s

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Am watching my 2nd favorite movie ever, Heat, and it hits me how different the 90s were.

None of the lead actors are pretty.

Most can pass for Indian.

All are super confident and truly masculine how they carry themselves, how they dress, etc.

All have decent foids, in traditional roles, that look up to the guys and value their masculinity and confidence.

Imagine if this was made now? It would get canceled for sure.

Robert de niro heat 1995 directed by michael mann F4PA32

Heat 10

Tom sizemore heat 2 780x470

Val kilmer heat 1995 directed by michael mann F4PA35

Kmovie image 2 400x400

3linoF ZVHvTxMC8hEyVleoVa9iSVF3ekOnJDqnPTKM

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Danish_Retard, Corleone and 2 others
Oldcels (45+) had it easy bro :feelswah:
Zoomzoomfaggots like me are completely fucked (if nonChad nongigarich) :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
if indians didnt have dogshit undereys ,short skulls and gray disgusting undertones most can pass as med imo

Last edited:
None of them look indian at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
if indians didnt have dogshit undereys ,short skulls and better undertones most can pass as med imo
Our undertones r red in many ig us bhais.

And isn't the underlying thing a northern thing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you know there's a reason why 50-year-old actors play the main roles, right (exactly these two)?

you can argue that Val Kilmer is the most pretty of them, not only because he is the youngest

Our undertones r red in many ig us bhais.

And isn't the underlying thing a northern thing?
lol only some rajashthanis have red undertones but theyree too black from the sun to have an effect like ramamurthy. most nord indids have dogshit pale undertones just look at @PrinterAndFaxMachin

Oldcels (45+) had it easy bro :feelswah:
Zoomzoomfaggots like me are completely fucked (if nonChad nongigarich) :feelswhy:
Yes agree, even us old millennial were fine till 2008.

But I have heard zoomers have it bar, except ages 12-14 when girls don't care about looks and date anyone

you know there's a reason why 50-year-old actors play the main roles, right (exactly these two)?

you can argue that Val Kilmer is the most pretty of them, not only because he is the youngest
So you like young guys?

Cos they're grizzled, masculine, and handsome in a way 30yr olds can't be?

Med halo
Also they are old as fuck in the movie, look at De Niro and Pacino in godfather II