Men is the aesthetic sex

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
men can look good for a lifetime where as women’s prime is so short; and based off sexual things like boob and ass

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Chads* have you seen how most men look by their mid to late 20's? looks even worse than women at that age

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
not even chad, men after 40s also look bad

not even chad, men after 40s also look bad
Cope, if you had the bones to look good in the first place you will look good after 40 if you stay lean and keep hair

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cope, if you had the bones to look good in the first place you will look good after 40 if you stay lean and keep hair
Post me any example and I will post an unfrauded pic of him where he looks aged. People always use Drago as the main example but he actually looks his age despite being lean, bones and having hair when seeing other pics

Post me any example and I will post an unfrauded pic of him where he looks aged. People always use Drago as the main example but he actually looks his age despite being lean, bones and having hair when seeing other pics
Aged dosnt matter that's the point, if you have a chad skull aslong as you're lean with hair you're still a top chad

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Aged dosnt matter that's the point, if you have a chad skull aslong as you're lean with hair you're still a top chad
yes, youre still oldcel

Drink virgin jb's blood to stay young forever.