men mog women

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
men have, sharper bones, deeperset eyes, better eyelashes and eyebrows, facial hair, more hunterish eyes, better skin, naturally leaner body and better frames

stronger, faster taller, smarter, more compasion, mentally stronger can experience true love, are more capable in every single situation be it climbing a tree or killing someone

the average male by 14 can beat up the average fully grown adult women

reminder most women would be incels if they were men, that short asian that has a boyfriend would be a virgin if she was born a man, that ugly bitchy girl at your school would be incel aswell, that middle eastern foid in your class with bug eyes would be incel, that 4ft11 girl would be incel, that fat girl would be incel

men mog women

next time time you pass a woman remember your better looking and could kill her with ease if you really wanted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ongifm, oxymoron, Be_ConfidentBro and 22 others
men have, sharper bones, deeperset eyes, better eyelashes and eyebrows, facial hair, more hunterish eyes, better skin, naturally leaner body and better frames

stronger, faster taller, smarter, more compasion, mentally stronger can experience true love, are more capable in every single situation be it climbing a tree or killing someone

reminder most women would be incels if they were men, that short asian that has a boyfriend would be a virgin if she was born a man, that ugly bitchy girl at your school would be incel aswell, that middle eastern foid in your class with bug eyes would be incel, that 4ft11 girl would be incel, that fat girl would be incel

men mog women

next time time you pass a woman remember your better looking and could kill her with ease if you really wanted

I'd argue that there are far fewer attractive women overall, but the attractive ones you *do* see will stop your head; Whereas with men, there are far more attractive ones overall, but they sort of fall into an average that almost borderlines the generic.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11479 and Deleted member 10615
just turn gay theorem

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Darmstadtium, Lux and 5 others
sure but women still mog men in the mating game

they have the power over the vast majority of men and in this day and age you can't just use your physical abilities to get punani like you could in the old days, so the average woman is like a lvl 999 sneaky witch up against a horde of lvl 1 peasants who look like shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Bitch, Lux and 3 others
I'd argue that there are far fewer attractive women overall, but the attractive ones you *do* see will stop your head; Whereas with men, there are far more attractive ones overall, but they sort of fall into an average that almost borderlines the generic.
wtf

exact opposite

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
men are naturally better looking for sure

women put on makeup to go to the shop or to go on a run, that fact alone should tell you they are indeed subhuman without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
But i found that 18yo girls bodies are most beautiful thing in the world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 13301 and 2 others
Women fog men

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, datboijj and Deleted member 10615
I think it's the opposite. What looks good in a man won't always look good in a woman so your bone and strength comparison is invalid.
It's much easier for a woman to be good looking imo. They just need to not be fat, have long hair (huge halo) and have womanly curves which they can achieve in the gym if they don't have them naturally. Height doesn't affect women, they just need to have a cute face etc

I think it's the opposite. What looks good in a man won't always look good in a woman so your bone and strength comparison is invalid.
It's much easier for a woman to be good looking imo. They just need to not be fat, have long hair (huge halo) and have womanly curves which they can achieve in the gym if they don't have them naturally. Height doesn't affect women, they just need to have a cute face etc
retard have you seen women without makeup? they look terrible

women put on makeup before they go on a run that should tell you all you need to know

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, volcelfatcel, Warlow and 5 others
Women fog men
in what way? of course were going to say that were not sexually attracted to men so ofc we think women look better

but if you put the average woman and the average man next to eachother the guy will mog her

this is without makeup ofc

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
CHAD MOGS STACIES TO ANOTHER DIMENSION

Celebrities Without Makeup Photos hollywood Celebrities Without Makeup Cameron Diaz

Wenn nomakeup milakunis 071416 1800x1200

Kristen Stewart

Meanwhile Chad without any fakeup shit

9043997e63ae49ca9fe9018901c7757e
AD00C

B61yMVSCcAEdaxk

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Avg woman body mogs avg male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
in what way? of course were going to say that were not sexually attracted to men so ofc we think women look better

but if you put the average woman and the average man next to eachother the guy will mog her

this is without makeup ofc
It’s just a joke. Wordplay since the word mog doesn’t technically apply to women just as fog doesn’t apply to men.

That being said most people look like shit and in women’s cases it doesn’t much matter bc they have vaginas and that’s the centerpiece of the whole sexual economy. An average woman will look like shit going out without makeup but if she makes herself easily available to a 6-7/10 guy he’d likely still hit and quit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
retard have you seen women without makeup? they look terrible

women put on makeup before they go on a run that should tell you all you need to know
Yes, they look worse. The average man still looks shittier. Men need to have a lot more going for them to be as good looking as an average woman.

if people were just attracted to good looks and survival mechanism features

women would be incel jfl
Men and women have different roles. Men are meant to bring food and fight off threats. Women are supposed to give birth and take care of kids.

It sounds like you want a 6'5 broad-shouldered woman with an 8 inch penis.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow

they have the power over the vast majority of men and in this day and age you can't just use your physical abilities to get punani like you could in the old days, so the average woman is like a lvl 999 sneaky witch up against a horde of lvl 1 peasants who look like shit
in the good old days men would of mogged women way way harder then now

1000 years ago everybody had perfect forward growth witch is nearly unheard of nowerdays, women also didn't have makeup to fraud the fuck out of there face and go from a 3 to 6

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
in the good old days men would of mogged women way way harder then now

1000 years ago everybody had perfect forward growth witch is nearly unheard of nowerdays, women also didn't have makeup to fraud the fuck out of there face and go from a 3 to 6
in that case you'd have an argument but nowadays it's over for many men

• +1
in that case you'd have an argument but nowadays it's over for many men
nobody in the modern world is going to reach there genetic potential with the enviroment we have now

if i have kids im raising them on a farm and there being breastfed im not letting my kids become like every other person and be recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
"without any fakeup shit"

hahahahahahahaha

Yes bro, that photo of David Gandy where he's modelling for some perfume company is totally natural. No special effects or anything. He just got out of bed, someone took that photo with their 2012 Android phone and called it a day.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, wagbox, Deleted member 10615 and 4 others
nobody in the modern world is going to reach there genetic potential with the enviroment we have now

if i have kids im raising them on a farm and there being breastfed im not letting my kids become like every other person and be recessed
environment is important but it's not that important man

look at mike mew, his father made sure he got perfect facial development and he's still not a model and gets fogged by the average foid

• +1
Incel trait: You're Stacy if female.

Avg woman body mogs avg male.
i agree with that tbh

a womans body is the most sexually attractive thing tbh

that is why i think black women are the best looking

• +1
environment is important but it's not that important man

look at mike mew, his father made sure he got perfect facial development and he's still not a model and gets fogged by the average foid
yeah that is true, the motherfucker doesn't even have the genetics to have cheekbones even with perfect forward growth jfl

mike mew has terrible genetics

• +1
Yes, they look worse. The average man still looks shittier. Men need to have a lot more going for them to be as good looking as an average woman.

Men and women have different roles. Men are meant to bring food and fight off threats. Women are supposed to give birth and take care of kids.

It sounds like you want a 6'5 broad-shouldered woman with an 8 inch penis.
It's not that average women is more attractive than average guy but she can get away with it by having a pussy ( u usually dont care a lot about the face if you are horny as a guy as long as the girls fit ). Also girls with less defined features are termed cute whereas guys with puffy faces are anything but attractive. Women have way more leverage when it comes to looks.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow, Philtrumcel and 2 others
It's not that average women is more attractive than average guy but she can get away with it by having a pussy ( u usually dont care a lot about the face if you are horny as a guy as long as the girls fit ). Also girls with less defined features are termed cute whereas guys with puffy faces are anything but attractive. Women have way more leverage when it comes to looks.
women can pull of many facial features, a girl can get away with a weak chin but for men it is a very unnatractive trait, same with bug eyes women have eyes that potrude so far out there eyes but because there a female that can pull it of

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing and J-B-SLAYER
"without any fakeup shit"

hahahahahahahaha

Yes bro, that photo of David Gandy where he's modelling for some perfume company is totally natural. No special effects or anything. He just got out of bed, someone took that photo with their 2012 Android phone and called it a day.
Trust me Gandy would look the same, this was during his peak. You can look at his pics where he is on the fucking boat and all wet, he looks as good as in the pic l posted. But you can look at Delon, his candid mog every stacies pre planned frauded Instagram pic

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Philtrumcel and Deleted member 13398
Trust me Gandy would look the same, this was during his peak. You can look at his pics where he is on the fucking boat and all wet, he looks as good as in the pic l posted. But you can look at Delon, his candid mog every stacies pre planned frauded Instagram pic
Do you know how old he was in that?

Men are better than women at everything, except at those considered weak/bad traits, and faggets are better than women at that too.
They breed though, i wouldn't want to fuck a man.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

men mog women

I noticed when women remove their makeup alot of them are below HTN men lookswise

it is odd

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10615 and Lux
based

• Love it
i agree with that tbh

a womans body is the most sexually attractive thing tbh

that is why i think black women are the best looking
:O you genuinly think black women are the most GL intressting

if you are white and at least average means easy puss for you then GL

• +1

This.

All of this is meaningless, women decides who to fuck at the end of the day.

• +1
:O you genuinly think black women are the most GL intressting

if you are white and at least average means easy puss for you then GL
sadly there are very few black women in australia

if black women were common here i would of run jbw already but we only have asians and curries and a few arabs

i don't find asian women attractive at all tbh

sadly there are very few black women in australia

if black women were common here i would of run jbw already but we only have asians and curries and a few arabs

i don't find asian women attractive at all tbh
Asians have ideal nasal bridge and maxilla for blowjob

anyway I am basically white only But I like latinos and Italians foids etc

blackwomen are rarely gl to me Will post one That was intressted in me somehow one of the few blackwomen I have found gl
602CFC7A E45C 45B6 BC3F BADD93764D09
391DA1AF 0148 4163 856C EE6D045BEC2E

• +1
Asians have ideal nasal bridge and maxilla for blowjob

anyway I am basically white only But I like latinos and Italians foids etc

blackwomen are rarely gl to me Will post one That was intressted in me somehow one of the few blackwomen I have found gl View attachment 1077465View attachment 1077467
i barley care about face on a woman tbh, aslong as she is atleast 3 psl and not fat and has okay tits and ass i would fuck her

im not like most guys on this site who only stacies i find most women attractive

i only don't like asians because i don't think of them as sexual beings

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
i barley care about face on a woman tbh, aslong as she is atleast 3 psl and not fat and has okay tits and ass i would fuck her

im not like most guys on this site who only stacies i find most women attractive

i only don't like asians because i don't think of them as sexual beings
Intressting I do for LDR and I am pickier Cause virgin jfl

• +1
100% agree, men don't require makeup. Though
Good Looking men>every woman on planet earth
Average woman>Average man.

O'Pry is a morph irl when he goes outside in candids, his girlfriend is mogged by an entire psl point even with fakeup. Meeks looks INSANE in candids may be the best looking man in candids, he looks good bald, he is aging like fine wine.

In other animal species men mog the female, look at lions and peacocks. Men when they are well developed are the peak of aesthetics as they are complete humans.

• +1

Attachments

• David+Gandy+Ralph+Lauren+Auto+Exhibition+igNCylcWB9zl.jpg
    David+Gandy+Ralph+Lauren+Auto+Exhibition+igNCylcWB9zl.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 25
  • t9p5r7xojd201 (1).jpg
    t9p5r7xojd201 (1).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 95785-david_gandy_fotos_modelos_1.jpg
    95785-david_gandy_fotos_modelos_1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 49