Men need higher standards too.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Despite our high T lowering our standards for women, we need high standards too.

Men with low standards tend to fuck every type of woman, be it stacies (obviously), landwhales, feminist looking women with dyed hair, bug-eyed manlet abominations etc. This gives all those subhuman women high standards which makes them believe that they deserve to fuck chads and to breed with them.

If us men had higher standards, then those subhuman 2-3 PSL women would know their place. This is also very good for the maintenance of aesthetics and the good genes are more likely to survive since both genders are pickier. Ugly women either die or breed with ugly males (also vice versa) and good looking women and men breed with each other to make the good genes survive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, IndianJock, GymBro2000 and 4 others
dn r
but i like ur avi

good luck getting men as a collective doing this

• +1
Reactions: JMax, tylerhunter97, IndianJock and 2 others
So what if a landwhale or 2PSL ugly bitch has high standards? Would you fuck them anyways? Real problem is rising standards of average women.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
That's the issue. The world is too cucked.
at least the redpill is becoming more mainstream

it discourages men from being cucks

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3832
So what if a landwhale or 2PSL ugly bitch has high standards? Would you fuck them anyways? Real problem is rising standards of average women.
Bro I just explained why that happens. It's because of men with low standards, especially ugly men with low standards.

Majority of men won’t do this, which is why it’s over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 3832
Women only have many options and high standards because men, as you said, would fuck any women. Why go for smth lower when you can get a chad
Thats why chads only fuck stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Despite our high T lowering our standards for women, we need high standards too.

Men with low standards tend to fuck every type of woman, be it stacies (obviously), landwhales, feminist looking women with dyed hair, bug-eyed manlet abominations etc. This gives all those subhuman women high standards which makes them believe that they deserve to fuck chads and to breed with them.

If us men had higher standards, then those subhuman 2-3 PSL women would know their place. This is also very good for the maintenance of aesthetics and the good genes are more likely to survive since both genders are pickier. Ugly women either die or breed with ugly males (also vice versa) and good looking women and men breed with each other to make the good genes survive.

I fully support this.

If men had higher standards, most females below 4.5PSL would be incels and ROPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 3832
Well chads would generally prefer to have a large number of sexual partners so fuck the majority of girls 5+/10, normie tier men can then only really get ugly or fat girls or maybe a 5/10 gf if theyre lucky through LPD theory or niche game

• +1
if every guy had standards like me, men would also have a 80/20 rule
it would balance everything out and eventually force ugly foids to go with ugly dudes

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 1476, IndianJock and 1 other person
if every guy had standards like me, men would also have a 80/20 rule
it would balance everything out and eventually force ugly foids to go with ugly dudes
Basically what I said bruh.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
proves eye area is most important, give this dude a normal black dudes eye area and he would average, same shit like if you were to give tom cruise a bad eye area he would be below average even though he has top tier ratios jaw, hairline, mouth, etc

edit: look at upclose pictures of X's eyes, he has top tier eyelashes and eyebrows

important looksmax: eyelashes and eyebrows for sure

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
I agree fully, if I’m not good enough for my PSL 4 looksmatch then fuck them, they can die for all I care. I’ll focus on ascension and only look at hot girls

• +1