Men need to self-respect max in 2020

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
You guys really should start respecting yourself. Even if girls dont like you, even if they dont give you validation or attention. Why do you take emotional children like women serious anyways?

I see guys like Amnesia going on Tinder, try harding to get women to respond, fighting for their attention, despite being a GigaChad. Its not worth it guys. Making a tinder profile, trying hard to display your high value while you get chosen like a fucking commodity in a shopping mall, displayed to the world like a fashion puppet. Or guys simping over girls just to get one message, one response, one glimpse of attention. See, of course men have to approach to get women but instead of validating women and playing their personal entertainment clown, try to talk to them first like friends, and when a spark is evolving, you can follow up showing romantic interest, do not show romantic interest in the first chat. Dont go on dating apps, which are essentially rigged up against men. Dont SIMP.

2020 should be the year where men finally wake up and see that dating changed and chivalry and being straight forward is bullshit. Even if the dating market is rigged against you, at least keep the decency and self respect and jerk rather off at home and focus on things which are fun instead of try harding your way into a women's life.

Thats all.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, theanonymousone, 000 and 11 others
Thank you, great post high iq

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
No self respect for Low t levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Redpill tier cope shit thread.

I am sure you recommend daygame too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 4106 and St. Wristcel
Rope if you don't look like pitt tbh

Simping is always wrong and if men had more self respect things like onlyfans would not exist

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Blitz, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
over if you don't play mind games with women

that's the only way you'll make a woman feel some type of way w u in 2020

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Blitz and Deleted member 275
Women have too much power. They never were meant to have this much. It's part of the reason so many guys are just ldaring and giving up. In the past you knew if you worked hard and got an education and good job you'd get a wife. Now its actually the opposite low level scum like drug dealers are getting countless beckies sucking them off for weed while most guys in uni are single.

Women also think they're untouchable godesses due to how worshipped they are by fags. They think they're being nice and ever generous for even considering to talk to a normie. Their ego is that sky high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, gaymidget and Deleted member 275
How tf joining a dating app is simping ?
Joining dating app is not simping, is, by quoting OP "try harding to get women to respond, fighting for their attention" the simping part.

You are one of the most low IQ guys here around, ngl.
1. this thread has zerooo connection any red pill. Where did I advocate any red pill thing? If it belong to any internet group, it would be maybe MGTOW
2. No, I dont recommend day game, did you even read my post? Dont fucking approach women like a needy little dog who wants attention from his owner. The only truly way to meet women with self respect is through social circle or college/work. Its about talking to women without any intentions. If she shows interest, if you get along, you can ask her out but thats it. Everything other is for every non Chad just degrading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
How tf joining a dating app is simping ?
You are constantly writing women, giving them validation, trying to get them to respond. You try your hardest to look interesting or good looking while they post 3 random selfies and get 1000x amount of attention. You ask them out for meeting, probably get 1-2 yes, just grabbing what Is left over. Dont you see how degrading that is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6512
Joining dating app is not simping, is, by quoting OP "try harding to get women to respond, fighting for their attention" the simping part.
That is already water is wet thing. OP's post is meaingless, as it doesnt say anything meaningful that will change our lives.

Hell most women will agree with the OP anyway. Me and @personalityinkwell know our places and dont approach, while @Salludon is fucking 5 girl and being a millionaire with selling mewing books.

Nothing cchanges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and gaymidget
Women have too much power. They never were meant to have this much. It's part of the reason so many guys are just ldaring and giving up. In the past you knew if you worked hard and got an education and good job you'd get a wife. Now its actually the opposite low level scum like drug dealers are getting countless beckies sucking them off for weed while most guys in uni are single.

Women also think they're untouchable godesses due to how worshipped they are by fags. They think they're being nice and ever generous for even considering to talk to a normie. Their ego is that sky high.
Nice addition to my post. Even if you dont get women, at least keep your self respect.

This power is entirely dependent on other men tho. If men could organize a no simp week women would rope that week due to lack of validaton.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and gaymidget
That is already water is wet thing. OP's post is meaingless, as it doesnt say anything meaningful that will change our lives.

Hell most women will agree with the OP anyway. Me and @personalityinkwell know our places and dont approach, while @Salludon is fucking 5 girl and being a millionaire with selling mewing books.

Nothing cchanges
Its in a way meaningful. You already understood it but many guys here, even me included did tryhard too much. It isn't even "bad", you can force your luck with try harding like Amnesia for example but my point is that its not worth it. You exchange some mediocre sex for your self respect.

This power is entirely dependent on other men tho. If men could organize a no simp week women would rope that week due to lack of validaton.
Lol if men got together and decided women should be put into cages or collars again they would literally not be able to do shit about it

Modern men are way too pathetic to ever do something that would put women in their place though, so it's pretty much done for. We were born four-five decades too late or so, right during the decline of a peak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and gaymidget
Lol if men got together and decided women should be put into cages or collars again they would literally not be able to do shit about it
Exactly, if only men could come together and were not so cucked.

ok gay midget

Water
And talking about it in an obscure internet forum won't help much, try redpill / r.

No self-respect for my face.

You guys really should start respecting yourself. Even if girls dont like you, even if they dont give you validation or attention. Why do you take emotional children like women serious anyways?

I see guys like Amnesia going on Tinder, try harding to get women to respond, fighting for their attention, despite being a GigaChad. Its not worth it guys. Making a tinder profile, trying hard to display your high value while you get chosen like a fucking commodity in a shopping mall, displayed to the world like a fashion puppet. Or guys simping over girls just to get one message, one response, one glimpse of attention. See, of course men have to approach to get women but instead of validating women and playing their personal entertainment clown, try to talk to them first like friends, and when a spark is evolving, you can follow up showing romantic interest, do not show romantic interest in the first chat. Dont go on dating apps, which are essentially rigged up against men. Dont SIMP.

2020 should be the year where men finally wake up and see that dating changed and chivalry and being straight forward is bullshit. Even if the dating market is rigged against you, at least keep the decency and self respect and jerk rather off at home and focus on things which are fun instead of try harding your way into a women's life.

Thats all.

lol ive fallen down terrible since my red pill days 😔✊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I been thinking bout this, starve these dumbass hoes from validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Water
And talking about it in an obscure internet forum won't help much, try redpill / r.
It definitely helps. We as a community, even if its a small one, must try to spread this information and start changing something. Stop approaching women, stop using dating apps, stop validating women through instagram. If you get a girl by chance, go get it but stop belittling yourself.