Just be honest with yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and thereallegend
They dislike it because their subhuman ass can’t get laid simple as that
some redpiller tried to age pill women but it didn't work lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, thereallegend, Kristin and 5 others
it's the oposite, how many top tier chads are actually sleeping around? we only think sleeping around is so so fun cause we're deprived of pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Hypothetically, a chad who got to take part could realize it's not for him

But yeah, 99% are tradcucks hating from outside the club. Morality is cowardice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, try2beme and 5 others
Nah, there are probably some high IQcels who can see the bad effects it has on society even though they are good looking enough to participate.

Also this argument is retarted, thats like saying everyone likes slavery except the slaves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, try2beme, Deleted member 45672 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
I would like to get laid regularly, but I still hate whores, Chads, hookup culture, culture in general.

Following your instincts and hating this modern "culture" are two separate things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 13626, anthony111553 and 1 other person
Hypothetically, a chad who got to take part could realize it's not for him

But yeah, 99% are tradcucks hating from outside the club. Morality is cowardice
why are you saying it like it's rare? most of the psl gods rated on this forum got married instead of just fucking around.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
it's the oposite, how many top tier chads are actually sleeping around? we only think sleeping around is so so fun cause we're deprived of pussy.
Most are

• +1
Reactions: blithe
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
The fox that can’t reach the grapes always calls them sour

Or however that proverb goes
Hookup culture is only valid in the west

I don’t get to enjoy this because of moral values, norms my family has set, I am a no. Religious muslim I cam do everything else except slay. It is tough but holds me back from everyone else significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
why are you saying it like it's rare? most of the psl gods rated on this forum got married instead of just fucking around.
Settling down after you got slaying out your system =/= incelraging about hookup culture being bad

Also this argument is retarted, thats like saying everyone likes slavery except the slaves.
That is true though. It's called slave morality for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Kamui
cope, chads have completely different mindset and since most are bluepilled they are usually looking for "disney love"
This is literally not true at all lmfao, all the irl Chads (by irl Chads I mean gl dudes who slayed and got female attention regularly) I knew already from HS weren’t looking for some bluepilled Disney bullshit, sure they had LTRs but on the side they’d all cheat on their gfs and use her as leverage lmao

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao and Corleone
Everyone can have sex in 2023, even a truecel can pay 50$ to put his dick inside a woman, so this „haha you have no sex-argument“ is invalid

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 18522 and Kamui
OP is true, but also I don't want to marry the town pump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Kristin
The fox that can’t reach the grapes always calls them sour

Or however that proverb goes
Sort of like how people who hate landlord in the US, all happen to be broke college students.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and Kamui
They dislike it because their subhuman ass can’t get laid simple as that

"I'm only interested in modest, educated traditional virgins, because I am too ugly and socially retarded to lose my own virginity and cope by acting like that's a badge of honor instead of a display of failure"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheMaxxer333, Lmao and 4 others
most people (normies) will participate in the hookup culture if they got a chance

ofcourse there is a small percentage of normies that are "really" christians with morals and values but thats a small percentage

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 18522 and Kamui
Everyone can have sex in 2023, even a truecel can pay 50$ to put his dick inside a woman, so this „haha you have no sex-argument“ is invalid
No bro even HTNs are incel in 2023!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and The Grinch
The only way hookup culture makes sense in my mind is if you're chad, why waste all that effort on used up pussy? you might as well try to find the right one cause it gets you nowhere and you can't find women as easily as chad does.

I would still dislike it even if you gave me every jb foid under the sun. I just want to marry my oneitis, of course I hate the thing that's causing her to get plowed out on the daily by sub80IQ chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Kamui and anthony111553
I would rather have 1 loyal virgin Stacy wife for my entire life and after

Instead of fucking 100 used up ugly becky whores , who already got cummed by tyrone and other filth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Kamui
I would rather have 1 loyal virgin Stacy wife for my entire life and after

Instead of fucking 100 used up ugly becky whores , who already got cummed by tyrone and other filth
and why not a loyal virgin becky? lmao this is why people say incels have high standards

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
The only way hookup culture makes sense in my mind is if you're chad, why waste all that effort on used up pussy? you might as well try to find the right one cause it gets you nowhere and you can't find women as easily as chad does.
Lots of guys who have high SMV have their main chick and then just entertain or smash bitches on the side

what and you think Stacys are gods gift to earth? lmao they're not gonna fuck you
Literally lmao, at the end of the day Stacies and Beckies are essentially the same, both are vapid soulless sluts in most cases

Lots of guys who have high SMV have their main chick and then just entertain or smash bitches on the side
High smv is basically a chad. I mean Tristan tate is basically a gigachad if you combine everything (Money Looks Status Body Height)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I mean water tbh. Every guy wishes he could be Chad and slay beautiful women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Kamui
wow never knew that

I am your brother from another mother.
I don’t want to be your brother, I don’t even want to be the same species with you. Sharing the same gender with you is humiliation enough for me

what and you think Stacys are gods gift to earth? lmao they're not gonna fuck you
Imagine living 40-50 years together with a Becky in your home

i would go crazy

beckys arent attractive

I mean water tbh. Every guy wishes he could be Chad and slay beautiful women.
the sad part is it's not even that great of a life for chads cause it's like breathing or drinking water for them. They never fully appreciate it.

High smv is basically a chad. I mean Tristan tate is basically a gigachad if you combine everything (Money Looks Status Body Height)
An irl Chad is any guy with Chadlite minimum SMV, so basically a tall HTN or an average height facially Chadlite guy, or even a giga tall MTN who’s niche/halo maxxed

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Imagine living 40-50 years together with a Becky in your home

i would go crazy

beckys arent attractive
Imagine a bitchless subhuman who sits in his basement all day trying to act as if a Becky showed him a fraction of romantic attraction he wouldn’t be head over heels abandoning the blackpill lmao

this is not true at all, i know who guys who can participate but prefer to not participate due to religion belifs etc..

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
An irl Chad is any guy with Chadlite minimum SMV, so basically a tall HTN or an average height facially Chadlite guy, or even a giga tall MTN who’s niche/halo maxxed
Getting internet fame is the best statusmaxxer these days cause clout seems to be all foids care about.

Imagine a bitchless subhuman who sits in his basement all day trying to act as if a Becky showed him a fraction of romantic attraction he wouldn’t be head over heels abandoning the blackpill lmao

I don't hate hookup culture since i participated in it as well but the fact that sooner or later most people here will probably just want to rest and find a relationship wit a cute girl only to find out she is ran trough sucks. Leading to either being in a ltr/marrying an ex used up hoe or being single and just get old as your chances of slaying go down every year