"men peak at 30" is genuinely evil advice

nathan

nathan

living life
these redpill scammers like fresh and fit, just waller etc are telling these guys to waist the best years of their lives to work all day until there 30 and become a "high value male" just to end up marrying some 2/10 single mother. fuck I feel so bad for these guys that are listening to these redpillers and throwing their youth away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, FaceandBBC, shia.jihadist and 5 others
Forever young
I want to be forever young

• +1
Reactions: sb23, scrunchables and nathan
if you're ugly, you do peak later in your provider years

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, sb23, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Life peaks by 18 to be honest, after that your access to females plummets and their SMV skyrockets.

A 15yo MTN can get higher quality girls than any 30yo Chad.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, scrunchables and JohnDoe
The only way this is acceptable is if you use your new found money to get a good looking girl young virgin girl from east-asia to marry and provide for.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
The only way this is acceptable is if you use your new found money to get a good looking girl young virgin girl from east-asia to marry and provide for.
You can decide what you want to "accept" I guess. I'm just telling you what you can get.

• +1
You can decide what you want to "accept" I guess. I'm just telling you what you can get.
Brutal because no matter what you'll never get a prime foid of your own race or one you truly desire that is between ages 18-23. Just insane, dunno how people cope tbh. Alternatively a late 20s guy can get surgeries and then slay teens or early 20 girls.
Do you think some early 20s MTB will settle for some 30 year old provider?

• +1
But then again i see subhumans and tons of LTN guys who would get called ugly or whatever with girlfriends and they're both young like early 20s at the latest so i dunno man, IRL the blackpill isn't true for the most part, tons of LTNs and even subhumans with girls who are young and in their prime. Yh the girls aren't highly attractive but still cute LTB is better than nothing.

• +1
Brutal because no matter what you'll never get a prime foid of your own race or one you truly desire that is between ages 18-23. Just insane, dunno how people cope tbh. Alternatively a late 20s guy can get surgeries and then slay teens or early 20 girls.
Do you think some early 20s MTB will settle for some 30 year old provider?
if you're ugly, you're just out of the running for thin prime white girls without status

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and JohnDoe
least retarded take by 1stman

• JFL
least retarded take by 1stman
oof that guy is evil, we need a new youtuber who tells young men/teenagers the truth and not this bs that men peak late in life.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and shia.jihadist
What’s the point of posting something that has been posted here over 1000 times

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and nathan
You just need some tactical soap bro

• JFL
i went to clubs and fucked around all my early 20s. it wasn't so great because I wasn't rich nor I was attractive enough to slay as much as I wanted to. also the local clubs that were allowed to my situation (location-wise) barely had the women I wanted.
I wish I had just gone to university and moved somewhere where I could slay or party better.
working to be a high-value male would've been much better choice for me. you can still party and slay during those years.
sadly i couldn't do both and I feel quite old now with everything to do left.

• +1
I was a virgin at 18 and I've been fucking exponentially more and higher quality each year, keep coping

• Hmm...
Life peaks by 18 to be honest, after that your access to females plummets and their SMV skyrockets.

A 15yo MTN can get higher quality girls than any 30yo Chad.
freefall.gif

• JFL