Men play fair in dating, women play to win

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I think a big hurdle for a lot of men accepting the BP / lookism is a sense of fair play.

So many men, even guys in this community have a sense of fair play in the dating market, when women absolutely do not.

Losermaxxing recently made a vid explaining why he wouldn't solve his baldness with a hair transplant because it would be "dishonest".

It's bizarre how we hold ourselves to such strict standards of honesty in dating when women absolutely do not. Go to ANY shopping mall, and the first floor will be several football pitches worth of makeup stands. All dedicated to making women artificially look better than they really do.

If the average woman was balding, she would get a hair transplant in a heartbeat. Yet a guy who makes BP content on YouTube, can't bring himself to do it.

It's like us men are in a fight with some guy that attacks the groin, eye gouges, hits the back of the head with a knuckleduster and we are stressing out about if we are following the Queensbury rules of boxing. It's not reading the room.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Losermaxxing recently made a vid explaining why he wouldn't solve his baldness with a hair transplant because it would be "dishonest".

name checks out

name checks out
I felt dishonest frauding my height with lifts but I do it anyway

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
I felt dishonest frauding my height with lifts but I do it anyway
i height fraud all the time but it starts with us calling it a fraud. Have you ever heard a girl calling make up a fraud?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
i height fraud all the time but it starts with us calling it a fraud. Have you ever heard a girl calling make up a fraud?
No, but it is so incredibly normalised. But yes if they can fraud femininity, beauty etc. We should be able to fraud masculine traits. no cap

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
I think a big hurdle for a lot of men accepting the BP / lookism is a sense of fair play.

So many men, even guys in this community have a sense of fair play in the dating market, when women absolutely do not.

View attachment 3135246

It's bizarre how we hold ourselves to such strict standards of honesty in dating when women absolutely do not. Go to ANY shopping mall, and the first floor will be several football pitches worth of makeup stands. All dedicated to making women artificially look better than they really do.

If the average woman was balding, she would get a hair transplant in a heartbeat. Yet a guy who makes BP content on YouTube, can't bring himself to do it.

It's like us men are in a fight with some guy that attacks the groin, eye gouges, hits the back of the head with a knuckleduster and we are stressing out about if we are following the Queensbury rules of boxing. It's not reading the room.
every incel will skin all of their incel friends alive

to get a gf

• +1
Reactions: Rzn