Men should have been created with in-built sexual-heightism like women.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
We should have been created tit-for-tat. Women universally prefer men taller and bigger than them.

Likewise to balance out the fetish women have for tall men (taller than other men), men should be repulsed by women who are significantly shorter than them. But they're not. You'll see 6'2 guys with 5'3 girls and they think nothing of their height difference. Men aren't repulsed by women's height, almost all women are. This is the crux of the problem. Instead of blaming women, we should blame ourselves for not being repulsed.

Anyway I'm the opposite. 6'2 Karlie Kloss only for my manlet ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 55631, hattrick and 12 others
Allah is the supreme creator, and His creations are flawless, each crafted with a purpose. If it were as you suggest, the rate of reproduction throughout history might not have been sufficient to sustain Earth's population.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 18522, adam_ross2549 and 11 others
Allah is the supreme creator, and His creations are flawless, each crafted with a purpose. If it were as you suggest, the rate of reproduction throughout history might not have been sufficient to sustain Earth's population.
Women weren't as heightist in the past. Nowadays they are. Literal manlet genocide happening.

Men were always tall enough for women (+5/6 inches taller) usually. But nowadays they're not tall enough even the "average" guy. It's society not Allah's creation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, m0ss26 and 5 others
You could say this for almost any dimorphic trait on men

Jawceldom, chinceldom, etc

Women weren't as heightist in the past. Nowadays they are. Literal manlet genocide happening.

Men were always tall enough for women (+5/6 inches taller) usually. But nowadays they're not tall enough even the "average" guy. It's society not Allah's creation.
They didn't have much choice in the past

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, wsada and 1 other person

I was referring to your statement about men being created with inherent sexual heightism similar to women. Regarding the extreme standards that women have nowadays, it's a combination of both their biology and their sense of enormous entitlement.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and SecularIslamist
You could say this for almost any dimorphic trait on men

Jawceldom, chinceldom, etc

They didn't have much choice in the past
This is part of the problem. But if certain (tall) men were as repulsed by women by their lack of height it would balance things out.

Men usually aren't repulsed by anything tbh. They'd even go for a women with flat tits and flatter ass than Riley Reid. It has minimal effect on women's SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I was referring to your statement about men being created with inherent sexual heightism similar to women.
I don't think men have been. Men don't complain about height and never have. Even 100 years ago if you asked women what quality they want in a man height would've been one - although they would be less insistent than nowadays.

Men would rarely mention specific height in a women. Unless they're gigamanlet or tallfags themselves.
Regarding the extreme standards that women have nowadays, it's a combination of both their biology and their sense of enormous entitlement.
Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I don't think men have been. Men don't complain about height and never have. Even 100 years ago if you asked women what quality they want in a man height would've been one - although they would be less insistent than nowadays.

Men would rarely mention specific height in a women. Unless they're gigamanlet or tallfags themselves.
I didn't imply that they are inherently so, I meant your suggestion that they should have been created with it, as per your title.

Hahahaha. According to Islam you just committed a blasphemy @SecularIslamist :feelsgah:

You will burn in hell now, inkwell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 32285 and SecularIslamist
Likewise to balance out the fetish women have for tall men (taller than other men), men should be repulsed by women who are significantly shorter than them. But they're not.
i am tbh
i would feel like a pedo if i went out with them

Hahahaha. According to Islam you just committed a blasphemy @SecularIslamist :feelsgah:

You will burn in hell now, inkwell.
Did you see my reply? Nature was always sufficient and men were always tall enough. Jewish propaganda made men not 'tall' enough.

i am tbh
i would feel like a pedo if i went out with them
That's coz you're 6'5. I'd be freaked out too by majority of women and be 6'2 Karlie Kloss only.

alhamdulillah

• +1
Did you see my reply? Nature was always sufficient and men were always tall enough. Jewish propaganda made men not 'tall' enough.
Yes I have read it and I'm not entirely sure about that man. Males always compete for females even in other species and some men get beaten and don't reproduce at all. What you referred to in the past were how it was in the historic times but not necessarily in the prehistoric times.

The modern age just miniaturized the whole world and connected almost all the arenas into one big arena now. A 5'8 could be the alpha in his small village but now he competes with 6'0+ men in his whole nation. And he no longer looks or feels so alpha now anymore.

Btw,society IS Allah's creation. There just happen to be extra steps.

Yes I have read it and I'm not entirely sure about that man. Males always compete for females even in other species and some men get beaten and don't reproduce at all. What you referred to in the past were how it was in the historic times but not necessarily in the prehistoric times.

The modern age just miniaturized the whole world and connected almost all the arenas into one big arena now. A 5'8 could be the alpha in his small village but now he competes with 6'0+ men in his whole nation. And he no longer looks or feels so alpha now anymore.

Btw,society IS Allah's creation. There just happen to be extra steps.
Modern women have rebelled against nature and overstepped their bounds. It is them that have gone beyond their limits.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and emeraldglass
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, tren_31, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
That is still fine. Imagine filling in application to do jihad and get rejected cuz short and bengali

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26 and Erik-Hexum
Fuck the goblinas from the bottom of my heart. 6'4 volleyball athlete foids fog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and SecularIslamist
  • Woah
Reactions: exo
We should have been created tit-for-tat. Women universally prefer men taller and bigger than them.

Likewise to balance out the fetish women have for tall men (taller than other men), men should be repulsed by women who are significantly shorter than them. But they're not. You'll see 6'2 guys with 5'3 girls and they think nothing of their height difference. Men aren't repulsed by women's height, almost all women are. This is the crux of the problem. Instead of blaming women, we should blame ourselves for not being repulsed.

You

What makes you so sure about their past, especially about height preferences etc. I meant.🤦‍♂️
Sure women always wanted taller men. I'm not disputing this fact. As @Emeraldglass mentioned both were always sufficient for each other. But even the average height guy is not good enough for many women. Their preference has shifted from not only taller men relative to them, but taller men relative to other men. Jewish propaganda has played a role no doubt.

• +1
Sure women always wanted taller men. I'm not disputing this fact. As @Emeraldglass mentioned both were always sufficient for each other. But even the average height guy is not good enough for many women. Their preference has shifted from not only taller men relative to them, but taller men relative to other men. Jewish propaganda has played a role no doubt.
And what makes you so sure that women did not want a man taller than other men before?

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
And what makes you so sure that women did not want a man taller than other men before?
Because short men didn't have it so hard.... It's like you're denying women aren't height whores nowadays.

Women want tall men (water). The obsession today has meant they have overstepped their nature. That's not denying they want tall men. But it is saying they have blown out of proportion their natural instinct for a tall man.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
what is going to be achieved by men being repulsed by women much shorter than them?
A 5'3 woman is going to reproduce regardless so it makes more sense for her to reproduce with a 6'2 male than a 5'8 male to give her potential son the better height genes option and the best chance at reproducing himself

Short women are the most justified in seeking tall men since they are trying to prevent a manlet son
In fact short women should actually be stricter in avoiding manlets but in ethnic and low class white communities there is no disqualification for being a manlet hence short women continue to breed with short men
Then you have places like the netherlands where women actually select based on height and the men reach an average of 6'

There is no reason for tall men to not reproduce with short foids. If it was a case in every country where tall men reproduced with tall foids (like netherlands) and short men reproduced with short foids (low class communities) there would literally be a distinct separation within each racial group, not just between whites and ethnics

Tall men's semen occupying the womb short foids (rather than short male's semen) means more males get to reach at least average height therefore less manlet suffering in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and SecularIslamist
what is going to be achieved by men being repulsed by women much shorter than them?
A 5'3 woman is going to reproduce regardless so it makes more sense for her to reproduce with a 6'2 male than a 5'8 male to give her potential son the better height genes option and the best chance at reproducing himself

Short women are the most justified in seeking tall men since they are trying to prevent a manlet son
In fact short women should actually be stricter in avoiding manlets but in ethnic and low class white communities there is no disqualification for being a manlet hence short women continue to breed with short men
Then you have places like the netherlands where women actually select based on height and the men reach an average of 6'

There is no reason for tall men to not reproduce with short foids. If it was a case in every country where tall men reproduced with tall foids (like netherlands) and short men reproduced with short foids (low class communities) there would literally be a distinct separation within each racial group, not just between whites and ethnics

Tall men's semen occupying the womb short foids (rather than short male's semen) means more males get to reach at least average height therefore less manlet suffering in the world
This reads like a manlet genocide justification.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Primalsplit
I was referring to your statement about men being created with inherent sexual heightism similar to women. Regarding the extreme standards that women have nowadays, it's a combination of both their biology and their sense of enormous entitlement.
Keep worshipping saturn cube you oblivious slave

Artworks 000633582643 ki9yoc t500x500

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, emeraldglass and SecularIslamist
Envy and Rage, those are the only emotions Saturn worshippers feel. You are inferior beings with a rotten soul and tortured bodies
@SecularIslamist @Emeraldglass

Envy and Rage, those are the only emotions Saturn worshippers feel. You are inferior beings with a rotten soul and tortured bodies
@SecularIslamist @Emeraldglass
Who do you worship?

I at least know the truth and know who really is pulling the strings in this phony realm of sham objects and creatures
Who do you worship? simple question.

explain this divine consciousness
this is the source that everything pure came from but was distorted and hijacked by inferior God impersonificators which archons are.

this is the source that everything pure came from but was distorted and hijacked by inferior God impersonificators which archons are.
So you worship your consciousness, meaning your desires?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
So you worship your consciousness, meaning your desires?
I am not worshipping this inferior physical body which causes these desires. I worship my higher consciousness which is pure energy and only after death or during astral projection it can be experienced

I am not worshipping this inferior physical body which causes these desires. I worship my higher consciousness which is pure energy and only after death or during astral projection it can be experienced
I didn't mention your physical body, I referred to your desires, which are tethered to your consciousness, a component of your soul. You are enslaved by your desires. Yesterday, you identified as a Jew, someone I could still respect, and today, you've become a de facto atheist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
I probably have it from birth. The cut off is about 5'9 but can be moved inch lower in rare cases

But this can be because I'm not short myself and everyone including women in my family is 5'9+

Last edited:

this thread just makes me wonder where do you live to only see 6’2 guys with 5’3 girls? many couples i see have the guy being noticeably shorter than me and i am barely 5’9, height doesn’t mean shit here

To be fair I don’t think women under 5’6 are a real consideration for LTR and having kids with

• +1

That wouldn’t happen because on an evolutionary and survivals level men can’t afford to be selective to be selective decreases his likelihood of passing on his genes and all a man wants down to the building block is just to pass his genes / sex

this is the most based answer, everyone forget all of this heightism lookism bullshit and understand that everything happens for a reason. Everyday you wake up an athiest and your biggest demons are a struggle in faith which most people lose to. God is all knowing, he made you short and ugly so you can turn to him and in turn be granted eternity in heaven for obeying his creation and not dwelling on certain physical traits. If your chad he made you chad so you can struggle with lust and fornication so you ultimatly turn to him, he made you chad to test your ability of not abusing your power in unjustifiable ways. So what if you get treated poorly? So what if you get cheated on or whatever? So what if you experience hardship and difficulty? Its all a test from god where we will all stand upon him on the day of judgment as equals weather your a chad or a truecel and only be judged based on the cards we were given/ did you try hard in life, were you a good overall person, did you abuse power etc that is the true pill to swallow.

Forget about biology and human evolution its making you sick as its definetly opened my eyes although a lot of that stuff is true the real truth is all of our suffering all of our anguish comes only from lack of identity and faith literally nothing else. I dont care who you are if you dont have god in your life you WILL struggle in one way or another trust me. Want to be a chad and do degenerate shit? ok go for it, what are you gonna do when your looks inevitable deteriorate? are you just gonna think of the past when you got all the bitches in the world with your kids with hoe mothers? What are you gonna do then for the next 30 years of your life? Fucking kill yourself like that allan delon fucker? So what if your a manlet youd rather spend your time complaining and getting sad then turning to god and being rewarded with eternity of bliss? All of your problems will be solved with god.

I dont want you faggots responding with dnr and goofy shit you fucking waste of sperm imbacels this is the most important shit you will see on this website more than any stupid fucking bimax and infraorbital post this is what you need the most. For once dont be autistic monkey brain "Dnr actually COPE!!I" I was once like you dumb fucks who didnt care about god and im telling you you must at least read the shit and use your brain to independantly think for once.

Attachments

• 3841714_764129BE-FCCE-4A92-A307-E468DABFFA01.jpeg
    3841714_764129BE-FCCE-4A92-A307-E468DABFFA01.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist

why does everyone think giving birth to a daughter is impossible? I think biologically speaking men and women in their primal natural states would ideally choose a partner that would result in the average height or slighly above average height child for both boys and girls. Otherwise the average height would be fucking 7'4 over all of these generations but it isnt because women before 1950 werent brainwashed and indoctrinated by other women via social media.

I garuntee if the jews created propaganda for short men and how they are superior genetically for whatever reason foids would make videos about how short men are so cute and brave and strong wheras tall men are creepy and smelly. Women literally cannot think for them fucking selves thats how they are designed naturally they are meant to be submissive and programable ive seen tiktoks of foids saying big arms are disgusting and others saying the opposite. Some saying how "sleepy eyes" Are so hot and vice versa you get the idea.

women = incel factory
makeup + heels and other frauds create the suffering life of incels

swallow dimorphism blackpill. foid height doesn't matter. you are short because you dad was a manlet

foid need to be as small as possible, knee height. men need to be as large as possible. this can only happen if only tall men are selected for breeding.

100% of manletism is caused by manlets breeding. ban manlet sex

• JFL
why does everyone think giving birth to a daughter is impossible?
not sure what you mean

I think biologically speaking men and women in their primal natural states would ideally choose a partner that would result in the average height or slighly above average height child for both boys and girls. Otherwise the average height would be fucking 7'4
Foids select for face first which is why height has more or less peaked now, there arent enough goodlooking tall men actually getting girls pregnant to keep raising the average height.
I think the average height increase in the last 100 years or so was just due to a lack of manlets finding women to marry and start a family with so less manlet genes were passed on but tall men weren't necessarily having more children per man than average men.
Now that we are in a state where women spend their youth fucking around and not getting pregnant then they settle down with any subhuman to have kids, eugenics and height increasing is more or less dead

over all of these generations but it isnt because women before 1950 werent brainwashed and indoctrinated by other women via social media.

I garuntee if the jews created propaganda for short men and how they are superior genetically for whatever reason foids would make videos about how short men are so cute and brave and strong wheras tall men are creepy and smelly. Women literally cannot think for them fucking selves thats how they are designed naturally they are meant to be submissive and programable ive seen tiktoks of foids saying big arms are disgusting and others saying the opposite. Some saying how "sleepy eyes" Are so hot and vice versa you get the idea.
yeah I agree with this
It is why I am launching a propaganda campaign that halos my own specific traits

What's comical though is that since the explosion of tiktok where tall males are hyped up, I've only had 3 slays yet all of my regular slaying happened before tiktok explosion

swallow dimorphism blackpill. foid height doesn't matter. you are short because you dad was a manlet

foid need to be as small as possible, knee height. men need to be as large as possible. this can only happen if only tall men are selected for breeding.

100% of manletism is caused by manlets breeding. ban manlet sex
then ask yourself why doesnt height exponentially increase every single generation you retarted fuck.