Men skin mog women so hard

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Foids are considered "more attractive" gender today only because of make up and filters. Imagine if men en masse started doing make up, surgeries and skincare, we would look like we are in our 20s alll our life.

literally remove make up and filters and you bring balance to the dating market by 50% easily.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Not really your skin becomes more rugged with high testosterone. High estrogen women have far superior skin than high T men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deprived
This is some redpill bullshit
Literally a quarter of the guys in my uni have fucked skin or hairlines
Meanwhile women look the same as they did in HS maybe just slightly more ugly/masc
Men only have a higher ceiling for aging better, on avg both men and women age like milk

Yes. Most women look like sh*t without makeup. Dark under-eye circles, blemishes (often due to makeup abuse), pimples. Men also usually have darker, thicker and longer eyelashes than women. But we're cursed with hairloss, having to shave and higher sebum production.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and callisto
This is some redpill bullshit
Literally a quarter of the guys in my uni have fucked skin or hairlines
Meanwhile women look the same as they did in HS maybe just slightly more ugly/masc
Men only have a higher ceiling for aging better, on avg both men and women age like milk
Feminist Cuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
Foids are considered "more attractive" gender today only because of make up and filters. Imagine if men en masse started doing make up, surgeries and skincare, we would look like we are in our 20s alll our life.

literally remove make up and filters and you bring balance to the dating market by 50% easily.
Men with make up dont look good. The greatness of good looking men is that they are "natural" relatively un appearance...

I also found it much easier to be skinny than build up a body.

You just dont need to eat and some excersie here and there. If u have decent body composition thats it u mog as female. But me I need to eat a million hit gym inject or what not.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back