Men who are unable to drive are all over the place

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
Men who are unable to drive are all over the place and are also represented in media, movies and series. From Spongebob SquarePants to movies like Splinter. Here an example with time stamp:

@rightfulcel @personalityinkwell @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Vermilioncore and 4 others
took me 100 minutes to get home from work

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
took me 100 minutes to get home from work

This is just too brutal. Working without to know how to drive or without a car, does not make sense. Being unable to drive should actually be listed as an actual disability. You cannot live in this world without to know how to drive.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
This is just too brutal. Working without to know how to drive or without a car, does not make sense. Being unable to drive should actually be listed as an actual disability. You cannot live in this world without to know how to drive.
my coworkers were all pulling out of the driveway. while i walk to the bus stop half a mile away. i spent 4 minutes trying to get across the highway because that's where the bus is. there is a 10 second time distance when there are no cars every 4 minutes or so.

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
my coworkers were all pulling out of the driveway. while i walk to the bus stop half a mile away. i spent 4 minutes trying to get across the highway because that's where the bus is. there is a 10 second time distance when there are no cars every 4 minutes or so.

I am also struggling to get accross the streets. I do not feel like a grown up man at this point. This life is a fucking joke. No drive = no life

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
real niggas bike ride, good for the body and mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I'm in me mom's car brm brm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
men are being brought down like never before

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
steal a car in gta

Image from https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zyY_xr02mUQ/maxresdefault.jpg

You can’t drive or you have no car?

Driving is scary ngl. But the fact that foids can do it gives me hope I will learn tbh.

I am able to drive but I believe it gives me no advantage in the dating market

We are a growing minority

maybe in america where every place is a light year away from any other place

Have you tried listening to driving subliminals

Brutal. I am actually afraid to look this up...

Driving is scary ngl. But the fact that foids can do it gives me hope I will learn tbh.

It is absolutely emasculating. While you are afraid as a grown up man, every teenage female can do it without any efforts whatsoever.

We are a growing minority

Indeed and it will become worse and worse.

maybe in america where every place is a light year away from any other place

This cope really has to stop.

It is absolutely emasculating. While you are afraid as a grown up man, every teenage female can do it without any efforts whatsoever.

ye, at least i dont watch cartoons tbh

" From Spongebob SquarePants to movies like Splinter. " :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny: