Men who can only pick up women are boring

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
That's like the only talent they have. They have nothing. Once you get sex from a woman then what? What prize do you get? Waste of life.

You’re in your 40s and are on an incel forum making these threads. You should’ve had kids by now.

But it’s good actually that you’re on here, gives other users motivation to not end up like you.

You’re in your 40s and are on an incel forum making these threads. You should’ve had kids by now.

But it’s good actually that you’re on here, gives other users motivation to not end up like you.
There's nothing wrong with how I ended up. I had a hit song in the Czech Republic.

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and moreroidsmoredates
That's like the only talent they have. They have nothing. Once you get sex from a woman then what? What prize do you get? Waste of life.
you get pleasure and she get a fetus win win

That’s all i know how to do. I have no talents and when I fuck her and she’s satisfied I’m kinda just useless after that which is why she goes and does her own thing and I sit there like a animatronic waitin to be activated again on some five nights and Freddy type shit :feelspepo: