Men who studied hard to get a good profession and ended up in betabuxing in a dead bedroom marriage for a post wall becky

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, 444, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others
400 weeks 1 Meeks made me realize every outside of face and fucking height is cope.

only things important life.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, 444, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
400 weeks 1 Meeks made me realize every outside of face and fucking height is cope.

Status is arguably more important than both

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 22126, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Status is arguably more important than both
Nonsense, no status in the world will save you from getting cucked. Genes > status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday, ifyouwannabemylover and 6 others
Nonsense, no status in the world will save you from getting cucked. Genes > status

Tell that to Bad Bunny

He’s ugly as fuck, yet women love him

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Elvisandreaa and Blackgymmax
Greycel delusion. Go be chad and go up against a rich celeb htn. Youre get clobbered. Rich celebs are the ones stealing all the stacies, not chads. The chads on this site will tell you how it is

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ReadBooksEveryday, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Greycel delusion. Go be chad and go up against a rich celeb htn. Youre get clobbered. Rich celebs are the ones stealing all the stacies, not chads. The chads on this site will tell you how it is
As if rich celeb chads don’t exist

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and rand anon
As if rich celeb chads don’t exist
Are you retarded? even ugly rappers have loads of stacies to choose from let alone htn celebs. Everyone isnt as fucked as you bro. Youre low value, dont project it

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Artemis and Elvisandreaa

So phenotype doesn't matter 🤣

Are you retarded? even ugly rappers have loads of stacies to choose from let alone htn celebs. Everyone isnt as fucked as you bro. Youre low value, dont project it
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? These “ugly rappers” wouldn’t be getting shit if it weren’t for their status halo.

Genes (facial attractiveness and height) before everything else.
Tupac, post Malone, these guys talked about getting female attention only after they blew up.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or just that stupid. For someone with more than 14k posts on a blackpill forum you sound like a total dipshit who is incapable of using BASIC LOGIC.

Why did Meeks blow up? His FACE AND HEIGHT. What did that lead to? STATUS.

Status and Wealth are nothing more than copes and a means by which a conventionally unattractive man (short, ugly, ethnic, etc) can overcome his shit genes to find a mate.

Dream has all the status in the world yet he was getting clowned on Twitter for his ugly face.

Why don’t you go and look at real world examples before acting like some red pilled halfwit coping with Muh status, little boy.

MONEY and STATUS aren’t shit next to RAW PRIMAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Artemis and 2 others

This hit deep ...
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

... deep right into the oldcel veins :Comfy:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? These “ugly rappers” wouldn’t be getting shit if it weren’t for their status halo.

Tupac, post Malone, these guys talked about getting female attention only after they blew up.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or just that stupid. For someone with more than 14k posts on a blackpill forum you sound like a total dipshit who is incapable of using BASIC LOGIC.

Status and Wealth are nothing more than copes and a means by which a conventionally unattractive man (short, ugly, ethnic, etc) can overcome his shit genes to find a mate.

Dream has all the status in the world yet he was getting clowned on Twitter for his ugly face.

Why don’t you go and look at real world examples before acting like some red pilled halfwit coping with Muh status, little boy.

Obviously theyd be nothing without status. Youre trying to cope as if a Chad with status is stealing allcthe women, which is bullshit. Im not red pilled but ive seen alot. Status gets more girls than being Chad even if its not true sexual attraction and women lower the bar for high status rich dudes. You moronic greycels need to stop thinking you know jack shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, fogdart, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others

And dream will still get more attractive women than you who will pity him while you rot. Girls will legit try to come for you whether you have good or bad clout, good looking, or ugly. By the way, do you think salludon gets more girls than any famous mumble rapper? Think again

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
You realize that even CHADS with PERFECT GENES get CUCKED?

And they are CUCKED by non-chad guys? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Blackgymmax
lol I knew this shit before even knowing about lookism or black pill. It’s fucking common sense that marriage hasn’t worked well in the west for a long time. When everyone got a phone with internet it was over

• +1
You realize that even CHADS with PERFECT GENES get CUCKED?

And they are CUCKED by non-chad guys? :feelshehe:
Probably small penis or not masculine enough. If you are chad and masculine and big penis what does she have to run to? Nothing. You can literally piss on her face every morning and she will stay

• Hmm...
Obviously theyd be nothing without status. Youre trying to cope as if a Chad with status is stealing allcthe women, which is bullshit. Im not red pilled but ive seen alot. Status gets more girls than being Chad even if its not true sexual attraction and women lower the bar for high status rich dudes. You moronic greycels need to stop thinking you know jack shit.
These delusional greycels things they reveal the truth of the world... :feelshehe:

... but in reality, the only thing they reveal, is the fact that they don't leave their basement, otherwise they wouldn't be making claims "looks > status bro" :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Probably small penis or not masculine enough. If you are chad and masculine and big penis what does she have to run to? Nothing. You can literally piss on her face every morning and she will stay
TBH, it does not work like that...

Women are not monogamous: they will ALWAYS get tired of their guy, 1 year, or 10 years later, even if Chad and dick 10'. This point ALWAYS comes. No penis size will hold her if she wants to go for the streets.

She does NOT have anything to run FROM, but she WILL find a justification why she wanted to fuck her birdcel fitness instructor. If nothing else, JUST FOR VARIETY. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Blackgymmax
A guy whos pretty bangable + rich and status who can provide her with an amazing life style will beat a chad. Status is such a fucking game changer. I used to think being chad was the end all be all until i saw statusmaxxed htns

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Artemis
TBH, it does not work like that...

Women are not monogamous: they will ALWAYS get tired of their guy, 1 year, or 10 years later, even if Chad and dick 10'. This point ALWAYS comes. No penis size will hold her if she wants to go for the streets.

She does NOT have anything to run FROM, but she WILL find a justification why she wanted to fuck her birdcel fitness instructor. If nothing else, JUST FOR VARIETY. :feelsokman:
Theres this too. Sometimes they just want variety

• +1
Theres this too. Sometimes they just want variety
... And TINGLES :feelshehe:

WHAT is 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, and 3 CHILDREN together, when this NEW GUY makes her belly feel like "butterflies" :smonk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Blackgymmax
And dream will still get more attractive women than you who will pity him while you rot. Girls will legit try to come for you whether you have good or bad clout, good looking, or ugly. By the way, do you think salludon gets more girls than any famous mumble rapper? Think again
If any of those mumble rappers had Salludons looks they’d be even more popular :feelskek:

Unless you wanna be like Dream good looks and solid height should always come before anything else.

Cant believe autistic niggas like you really take pride in having an absurd amount of posts on an obscure Internet forum, how sad. You must have nothing going for you if that’s your only source of validation. No different from the spergs who think have 1000+ hours in a video game is an accomplishment. You must have been raised by a single mother :feelskek:

Prime example is loris karius and the tennis player zverev. Karius gf cheated on him w zverev even tho karius mogs him. Why? Karius is a shitty goalkeeper zverev is one of the best tennis players in the world. Status changes everything

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Blackgymmax
If any of those mumble rappers had Salludons looks they’d be even more popular :feelskek:

Unless you wanna be like Dream good looks and solid height should always come before anything else.

Cant believe autistic niggas like you really take pride in having an absurd amount of posts on an obscure Internet forum, how sad. You must have nothing going for you if that’s your only source of validation. No different from the spergs who think have 1000+ hours in a video game is an accomplishment. You must have been raised by a single mother :feelskek:
Oh yeah ofc theyd be more popular im not saying other wise, however a chad without status will easily get defeated in quality and and quantity by mtn+ famous dudes. Your original post saying that famous chads exist doesnt hold weight because there's so little famous guys that theyres enough stacies to go around for them lol. It sounds like youre bitter thinking that lesser tiernlooks guys are in the same position as you even with status when in reality theyre pulling better women than Chad if they want. Fake relationship game is fucking god mode with status and money. Im all for looksmaxxing myself but i wouldnt be stupid enough to think that status wouldnt Trump any level of looks as an mtn if the other guy doesnt have it

• +1
however a chad without status will easily get defeated in quality and and quantity by mtn+ famous dudes.
Id go deeper... UGLY 3/10 with status >>> CHAD.

eab65b3949a3027be74fd40694c935dc14c5f33c

MONEY, FAME and POWER are the ULTIMATE UNDEFEATED PILL. Obscure Chad does not stand even close. :redpill:

• +1
Id go deeper... UGLY 3/10 with status >>> CHAD.

eab65b3949a3027be74fd40694c935dc14c5f33c

MONEY, FAME and POWER are the ULTIMATE UNDEFEATED PILL. Obscure Chad does not stand even close. :redpill:
A 3 is pushing it but with money and status i think you can do really good.

• +1
Oh yeah ofc theyd be more popular im not saying other wise, however a chad without status will easily get defeated in quality and and quantity by mtn+ famous dudes. Your original post saying that famous chads exist doesnt hold weight because there's so little famous guys that theyres enough stacies to go around for them lol. It sounds like youre bitter thinking that lesser tiernlooks guys are in the same position as you even with status when in reality theyre pulling better women than Chad if they want. Fake relationship game is fucking god mode with status and money. Im all for looksmaxxing myself but i wouldnt be stupid enough to think that status wouldnt Trump any level of looks as an mtn if the other guy doesnt have it
Fuck status, I’d rather be a Chad and cuck the poor bastards coping with it. Raw Sexual Lust and god tier sex over that BS any day of the week. I doubt lesser tier looks guys with status get the kind of sexual satisfaction a Chad would. Women are never satisfied with their betas.

Fuck status, I’d rather be a Chad and cuck the poor bastards coping with it. Raw Sexual Lust and god tier sex over that BS any day of the week. I doubt lesser tier looks guys with status get the kind of sexual satisfaction a Chad would. Women are never satisfied with their betas.
Oh yes they do because these foids feel like gold when someone so rare validates them. And celebs are more rare than chads. Women are worshipping these celebs too bud. We have ALL seen women going crazy for celebs who really arent shit in terms of looks. Youll be on nuclear suicide when you see a celebs dms

A 3 is pushing it but with money and status i think you can do really good.
I actually read about Weinstein, and his "rapes".

The fact is: SOME of women he fucked actually admitted in the rape-trial against Harvey THEY FOUND HIM SEXY!

No shit! I was shocked when objectively, he is indeed pushing 3/10... from Below :feelskek:

I think we should rename money/status pill into Stockholm-syndrome-pill... but it does work no question :chad:

Also, this guy:
jay-z-beyonce-cuba.jpg

Fucking hell... this dude got one of the best looking women in the world with his looks... and CHEATED ON HER :feelskek:

• +1
I actually read about Weinstein, and his "rapes".

The fact is: SOME of women he fucked actually admitted in the rape-trial against Harvey THEY FOUND HIM SEXY!

No shit! I was shocked when objectively, he is indeed pushing 3/10... from Below :feelskek:

I think we should rename money/status pill into Stockholm-syndrome-pill... but it does work no question :chad:

Also, this guy:
jay-z-beyonce-cuba.jpg

Fucking hell... this dude got one of the best looking women in the world with his looks... and CHEATED ON HER :feelskek:
Brutal as FUK. status pill destroyed me. I didn't think it was THAT strong. I mean i still wanna looksmax hard but i also wanna be status maxxed ontop to be on god mode

• +1
Keep coping with muh status. Sure it will get some attraction due to the thrill of it. But it will become boring after 6-12 months. Nothing can beat primal desire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Artemis
Keep coping with muh status. Sure it will get some attraction due to the thrill of it. But it will become boring after 6-12 months. Nothing can beat primal desire
Its the same with attraction. Every single girl i found sexy dropped in appeal to me the more i saw her and the fresh ones always mogged. Its human nature

• +1
Brutal as FUK. status pill destroyed me. I didn't think it was THAT strong. I mean i still wanna looksmax hard but i also wanna be status maxxed ontop to be on god mode
The problem with status/money-pill people do not discuss here is that it is actually HARDER to money-maxx and status-maxx than to looksmax.

For average people, hitting the gym, keeping softmaxxes, and doing plastic surgery, like fillers and/or rhinoplasty and going HTN/Chadlite is a LOT SIMPLER than earning a milllion+ and getting into the political office/becoming rock star (level, where the status/money-pill starts to really matter). :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 22126 and Blackgymmax
The problem with status/money-pill people do not discuss here is that it is actually HARDER to money-maxx and status-maxx than to looksmax.

For average people, hitting the gym, keeping softmaxxes, and doing plastic surgery, like fillers and/or rhinoplasty and going HTN/Chadlite is a LOT SIMPLER than earning a milllion+ and getting into the political office/becoming rock star (level, where the status/money-pill starts to really matter). :feelsrope:
It depends. Being a full chad is out of the cards without a certain pheno but getting famous and rich are theoretically possible for anyone even if practically its near impossible

• +1

Htn chadlite yeah thats easy. If thats your goal you better status max

• +1

True. The amount of status and money needed to attract women just keeps going up. Back in the day being a respected man in your neighborhood who earns an average living was enough. Now you need fuck you money to give her a higher level of lifestyle

• +1
Htn chadlite yeah thats easy. If thats your goal you better status max
Nope. Htn is kinda hard to get to for a lot of people. For some even mtn is difficult due to pheno and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back