Men will mire you if youre good looking

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
If youre obviously good looking men will mire you

they are all psl aspies deep down. They know what looks is but just dont have the knowledge to put it into words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Cleftcel, Zeta ascended and 9 others
No they dont fam jfl normie men dont know how to rate

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
no sher shitlock

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, EckhartTollemaxx, Hades and 3 others
When I leave the comfort of my home men indeed stare at me like I'm a creature. Their gazes are prolonged while I take a single sweeping glance. I don't know why they do this, it makes me very uncomfortable and full of evil and misanthropic thoughts

Last edited:
Yes. ESPECIALLY if you have a good body. This dude I worked with (we were lifeguards) had a GOD TIER body (frame) and one of the guys was fucking complimenting him so much. “Bro I wish I had a body like yours” “Dude do you play any sports?” He wasn’t gay either, his GF worked with him. He was just straight mirin’ his body for legit days jfl.

And the dude with the good body was 4.25psl at BEST. He was 6’2 and all the girls had a crush on him as soon as he took off his shirt.

If you’re a prettyboy, men wont respect/mire you as much because they subconsciously see you as a threat because you can attract other girls and steal their gf but if you’re mascasthetic, guys will amire you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Zeta ascended, FatJattMofo and 3 others
Yes. ESPECIALLY if you have a good body. This dude I worked with (we were lifeguards) had a GOD TIER body (frame) and one of the guys was fucking complimenting him so much. “Bro I wish I had a body like yours” “Dude do you play any sports?” He wasn’t gay either, his GF worked with him. He was just straight mirin’ his body for legit days jfl.

And the dude with the good body was 4.25psl at BEST. He was 6’2 and all the girls had a crush on him as soon as he took off his shirt.

If you’re a prettyboy, men wont respect/mire you as much because they subconsciously see you as a threat because you can attract other girls and steal their gf but if you’re mascasthetic, guys will amire you.
Body halo is so legit
If you want to slay as a highschooler especially its "just have abs" theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Indeed son. Just yesterday my friend stated that he was in utter awe of my regal handsome features.

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel
Body halo is so legit
If you want to slay as a highschooler especially its "just have abs" theory
Yeah, but this dude had the best frame I’ve seen IRL or online. He was 6’2, extremely low BF, long torso, wide shoulders and extremely lean. I was even mirin’ tbh. He also has 70k followers on TikTok jfl

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
no sher shitlock

YES, ITS DISGUSTING GL MAN SHOULD BE HANGED

True, I always mire the very very few chads I've seen irl

no sher shitlock

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ritalincel

• +1

• WTF
Reactions: Tony

• +1
Yeah, but this dude had the best frame I’ve seen IRL or online. He was 6’2, extremely low BF, long torso, wide shoulders and extremely lean. I was even mirin’ tbh. He also has 70k followers on TikTok jfl
Need a pic tbh

ye my friends mire me but most important some of them are very jealous when i talk with their gf or got approached by a chick. dont like that tho when my best mate never gets approached and i do. feel bad for him after

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
even parents treat the better looking child more better
You cannot expect same amount of love
This is biology
such is life

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Need a pic tbh
don’t have one unfortunately but he was only 16 and he had 24 year old girls crushing on him. his bideltoid was prolly 24 and he was 170lbs and 6’2.

anyone who denies body halo is legit low iq.

Not to forget that men also disrespect other men they find ugly