Men's convention turns into cult

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Bruh, attacking Jordan Peterson after the shit that he has taken for the freedom of men is low IQ and low T. They apparently don't understand that you can put on make up as a joke.

I used to watch these guys before they became insane like this. Now all they do is expose their own people every other week. Pathetic.

JP a faggot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 23017
Anthony Dream Johnson is a fucking loser

wifed up a hooker who was having unprotected sex with her BBC clients

he's a little faggot who contributed nothing to the redpill

he also attacked Rollo too

say what u want about Rollo and Jordan, but they've helped a lot of men

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
JP a faggot
Maybe but he has more guts than you. You as a professor in a good university wouldn't have the guts to do what he did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Anthony Dream Johnson is a fucking loser

wifed up a hooker who was having unprotected sex with her BBC clients

he's a little faggot who contributed nothing to the redpill

he also attacked Rollo too

say what u want about Rollo and Jordan, but they've helped a lot of men
He attacked Jesse Lee Peterson and accused him of grooming men. Jesse Lee Peterson is even more far right than him lol I didn't understand why he did that lol. He must be on drugs. He loses friends every week now. That room is gonna be empty next year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
  • Ugh..
He attacked Jesse Lee Peterson and accused him of grooming men. Jesse Lee Peterson is even more far right than him lol I didn't understand why he did that lol. He must be on drugs. He loses friends every week now. That room is gonna be empty next year.
Wasn't Jesse Lee Peterson accused of having gay liasons? Not sure if it came from Anthony, or some guys who claimed to be with Jesse.

Either way he's immature as fuck...just tries to destroy guys who have had a controversy or two. Egomaniac loser

• +1
Wasn't Jesse Lee Peterson accused of having gay liasons? Not sure if it came from Anthony, or some guys who claimed to be with Jesse.

Either way he's immature as fuck...just tries to destroy guys who have had a controversy or two. Egomaniac loser
I don't think anyone reported on it except him and paid cathlolic organizations. And no proof. And they condemn feminists for claiming shit about men with no evidence loooool

these are the "victims" that Anthony brought. You be the judge. I don't believe a word.