Men's Looks Are Not Always Apparent to Men, but Very Apparent to Women

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Mistral
Most average Joes consider young twinks or 'pretty boys' to be the gold standard of looks in men. It's what they think of whenever a 'good-looking' man is mentioned. They equate looks with a youthful, feminine, almost feline facial appearance, like this:

While these Chads will most definitely pull ass, there's another type of Chad that's not always obvious, and doesn't usually get the credit he deserves. These men aren't 'pretty' per se. Instead, they have a sort of rugged masculinity that women find very attractive. And, while their features may not individually stand out, they have a 'whole package', manly appearance that's very competitive. Typically, this is characterized by 'big' features that fit well together- skull shape, brow, placement of features (as opposed to shape of features), etc.. Guys, like this, come to mind:

Most men are usually surprised when they see these guys doing well with foids, since they mentally group them in the "average-looking" category due to the absence of a 'pretty' appearance. So, they tend to attribute their success to "charm", or "game", or some other intangible nonsense other than their looks. In reality, the appearance of these men can be every bit as alluring to women as the classic pretty boy's, sometimes even more so.

I know this is water, but I haven't seen other threads like this, so it's worth mentioning.

Attachments

• 1691931796198.webp
    151.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, fogdart, Kasanova and 17 others
bond looks like a slightly more handsome putin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, T50 Mogger, weebcel and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, Banasura, weebcel and 8 others
Having youthful features are sign of health and good genetic quality its not a feminine thing for sure. And the ones you have put below are pretty old but have higher dimorphismrelative to the average male. Thats what makes them look competitive as they really are. Harmony, another aspect for prettines is probably physiogonomy, other hralth cues and proper development of cranofacial bones. Atlas sphenoid maxilla orbitals etc

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 8758, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
a
Having youthful features are sign of health and good genetic quality its not a feminine thing for sure. And the ones you have put below are pretty old but have higher dimorphismrelative to the average male. Thats what makes them look competitive as they really are. Harmony, another aspect for prettines is probably physiogonomy, other hralth cues and proper development of cranofacial bones. Atlas sphenoid maxilla orbitals etc
r u kurdish?

What I said applies even to the younger versions of Craig and Bogart, or any other non-twink Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Surgerycel, Vvvvxxxx and ElBastardo
who is the last guy

imagine bogart as a jb slayer in 2023
Goodfellas GIF

Why is OP denying the validity of lookism on looksmax.org?

family guy suicide GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Debetro and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Debetro and User49
He is probably way above 30, there is another user who posts this type of shit @User49
Again, I'm not denying lookism. I'm just showing the different looks that women are attracted to. Can't you read??

I don't think any man would be surprised at women being attracted to Daniel Craig though

i think a lot of guys pretend to not know what good looking is in order to create a certain persona or play out some kind of fantasy vision of the world. in reality, it can be just as apparent to them as it is to girls. its just that if you play a persona long enough, it becomes second nature and you forget how to behave outside the confines of this persona, so male aesthetics effectively becomes epistemologically unavailable to them.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and incel194012940
bond looks like a slightly more handsome putin

I legit thought it was putin at first!
And in general as an old cel this is a nice comforting cope thread but the reality is JB will not go for these men.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
This is literally the opposite of reality, every study says that men find the burly macho man archetype the pinnacle of male beauty and women find slimmer, prettier men more attractive. Men greatly overestimate how much muscle & dimorphic features women find attractive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrTony, falcon1, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
someone is +30 yo

That's because he's famous.
He would never get roles of this type if he wasn't attractive in first place. He's a very good example, someone who completely doesn't fit into PSL nor classic attractiveness rules but is still attractive

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Vvvvxxxx
Damson Idris, Denzel Washington and Idris Elba are black examples of this phenomenon you’ve described. Agree.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
I legit thought it was putin at first!
And in general as an old cel this is a nice comforting cope thread but the reality is JB will not go for these men.

Is this better?

Age wasn't the point of my thread, though. It was about the fact that there are Chads who don't fit the twink stereotype. I never said that twinks and conventionally good-looking men don't slay. Of course they do. But we know that already!

This is literally the opposite of reality, every study says that men find the burly macho man archetype the pinnacle of male beauty and women find slimmer, prettier men more attractive. Men greatly overestimate how much muscle & dimorphic features women find attractive.
The idea of Being attracted to no evoloutionary benefit iscoutrageous.if you actually went outside you would see the importance of dimorphism

He would never get roles of this type if he wasn't attractive in first place. He's a very good example, someone who completely doesn't fit into PSL nor classic attractiveness rules but is still attractive
Yes, EXACTLY the point I made in my thread. People here have an issue with reading comprehension.

I didn't say women find "burly" men attractive. This is burly.....

....... he looks quite different than the last two men I posted, wouldn't you say?

Damson Idris, Denzel Washington and Idris Elba are black examples of this phenomenon you’ve described. Agree.
Finally someone gets it. Thank you!

Finally someone gets it. Thank you!
I suspect some of this is tied to the theory of averageness. Makes sense because men don’t overly focus on the facial features of male strangers, while women are at least taking a good glance at almost all males they come across. This gives women a better understanding of what male averageness looks like in their respective populations. That’s why such men typically have very strong appeal to women in their demographic.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
I suspect some of this is tied to the theory of averageness. Makes sense because men don’t overly focus on the facial features of male strangers, while women are at least taking a good glance at almost all males they come across. This gives women a better understanding of what male averageness looks like in their respective populations. That’s why such men typically have very strong appeal to women in their demographic.
I won't even say that Craig, Bogart and Denzel are "average". They're not. They're atypical Chads, or Chadlites, and women immediately recognize them as such. Men, not so much. They consider them average, as evidenced by the reactions I've received so far.

The idea of Being attracted to no evoloutionary benefit iscoutrageous.if you actually went outside you would see the importance of dimorphism
Most attractive features including of a pretty boy are signs of health, good genetics, etc and they still have some dimorphism. Like myself I am much more on the prettyboy side of the spectrum but for instance I have a wide fwhr, wide jaw, extremely broad shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Most attractive features including of a pretty boy are signs of health, good genetics, etc and they still have some dimorphism. Like myself I am much more on the prettyboy side of the spectrum but for instance I have a wide fwhr, wide jaw, extremely broad shoulders.
Those are not feminine features.

Those are not feminine features.
That was my point, even pretty boys typically have some traits that are dimorphic. Most attractive people have a mix

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 8758
Bad theory. Those guys are just famous. Look up 'Daniel Craig young'. He'd be incel in 2023 if he wasn't famous and rich. He's also norwooding and 5'8 or something jfl. Absolutely over for him if he were gen z.

I don't know who the other guy is but it's still cope.

Bad theory. Those guys are just famous. Look up 'Daniel Craig young'. He'd be incel in 2023 if he wasn't famous and rich. He's also norwooding and 5'8 or something jfl. Absolutely over for him if he were gen z.

I don't know who the other guy is but it's still cope.
My theory applies to Craig when he was mature, not when he was young.

pure cope unless you want to get 40+ year old roasties

pure cope unless you want to get 40+ year old roasties
Craig in his 30s could slay roasties in their 20s, imo. The same goes for other similar men, with that look of rugged masculinity, as I described.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Craig in his 30s could slay roasties in their 20s, imo. The same goes for other similar men, with that look of rugged masculinity, as I described.
pretty boys like those you posted would outslay them 100:1

pretty boys like those you posted would outslay them 100:1
Yes, they would do better, because they're gigachads, but masculine Chadlites (like Craig et al) would still do surprisingly well, even though most men consider them average.

Basically, the point of my thread is to point out that only pretty boy Chads and gigachads are considered slayers, when there are other men that are slayers as well, even though they may not look the part. You need to distinguish between these and 'average' men. They're not the same.

@EasyMan875 @slop slinger

@EasyMan875 @slop slinger
women are easily swayed by non looks factors

me, however, i am a devout lookist and i accept nothing less than divine perfection

tumblr_pyqi9hKyQF1unl5yco2_500.gif

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
I agree averageness is part of it, but female gaze = good smile, nice skin tone, good fashion, looking NT, tattoos, nice hair and beard. You need a minimum of 3 or 4 of these features to be seen as attractive by women, if you're at least average facially. Striking "psl features" are only relevant in the modeling industry that's why many on the forum think Michael B. Jordan is average but women drool over him.

Last edited: