• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and AbandonShip
manlet cutoff 5'11

1 inch son 1 inch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Over and turkproducer
Some of these bitches are vile. Or maybe I've just lost testosterone.

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
my insecurity is that i am 6'1. i wish i was 6 ft :(

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and turkproducer
Meh they are too afraid to speak the truth on camera, but when they're drunk with their friends, "Ohh his dick was 4 inches" "Ohh hes a manlet" "Skinny fuck lmao". It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Shubham4894, IWantToMax and 3 others
Meh they are too afraid to speak the truth on camera, but when they're drunk with their friends, "Ohh his dick was 4 inches" "Ohh hes a manlet" "Skinny fuck lmao". It is what it is
Lol even when not drunk they are brutal

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Brb preparing the rope.

manlet cutoff 5'11

1 inch son 1 inch
2.5 for me
she's 5'6 and three quarters, says it's enough for him to be taller than her but then says 5'10 is too short
she says her minimum is taller than her in heels, so 5’10.5 sounds tall enough but not a round number like the 5’11 she stated.

gymcels and manlets will take over the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, born2shitforced2wipe and turkproducer
2.5 for me

she says her minimum is taller than her in heels, so 5’10.5 sounds tall enough but not a round number like the 5’11 she stated.
she's ugly so no big loss, I only accept height requirements from stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Over and turkproducer
she's ugly so no big loss, I only accept height requirements from stacy
Looking at past girls I have succeeded with even the taller ones who were near/ my height were still attracted to me. But these videos make me worry for the future ngl.

pack it up boyos. It’s over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and turkproducer
They've all had tons of semen from manlets, niggers etc. inside of all of them

Doesn't matter what any of them say or prefer...Their hormones will inevitably control their life beyond their preferences

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and AbandonShip

Doesn't matter what any of them say or prefer...Their hormones will inevitably control their life beyond their preferences
depends how manlet we are talking about. Below 5’6-7 you’re kinda screwed ngl but there are always outliers, sure. Doesn’t change the fact they get tested or made fun of based on their height, or they see people subconsciously disrespect them for being manlet.

reminds me of one girl who said she only dates guys above 6'2, then found out her crush was 5'8

JFL at women

• JFL
Reactions: Shubham4894, AbandonShip and turkproducer
depends how manlet we are talking about. Below 5’6-7 you’re kinda screwed ngl but there are always outliers, sure. Doesn’t change the fact they get tested or made fun of based on their height, or they see people subconsciously disrespect them for being manlet.
Everyone judges everyone ...Based on race, height, weight, aspieness, social status, hairline, skin etc. you're never safe unless you're almost perfect..

All that matters is what people say peoples faces...And nearly 100% of the time it's nothing

she's 5'6 and three quarters, says it's enough for him to be taller than her but then says 5'10 is too short

Stupid bitch.

Stupid bitch

'No it's not enough Anon'

Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, MiroslavBulldosex, Over and 1 other person
Conclusion: almost all girls virtue signal. Except somehow it is uniquely socially acceptable to dump on short men. Notice how frequently a girl would avoid answering the question directly by saying something like 'a man should not be insecure about that'

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and AbandonShip
reminds me of one girl who said she only dates guys above 6'2, then found out her crush was 5'8

JFL at women
It's the same when women say they love a nice, educated man who has his shit together...Then they reject him for a low class thug who impregnates them in their late teens...

Whatever emotions they're feeling in the moment ---> You can throw away whatever preferences or things they've EVER said/pledged

Everyone judges everyone ...Based on race, height, weight, aspieness, social status, hairline, skin etc. you're never safe unless you're almost perfect..

All that matters is what people say peoples faces...And nearly 100% of the time it's nothing
Idk about you but even girls I have slept with comment on my height or imply my manletism. lol.

i got asked if i was gonna grow by a girl who’s obsessed with me texting me everyday

i also got told i “look tall” when i stood on my bed jfl. and i am only 2 inches below average max...

Conclusion: almost all girls virtue signal. Except somehow it is uniquely socially acceptable to dump on short men.
women just follow whatever men say and do, if tallfags shit on short men so will women

Idk about you but even girls I have slept with comment on my height or imply my manletism. lol.

i got asked if i was gonna grow by a girl who’s obsessed with me texting me everyday

i also got told i “look tall” when i stood on my bed jfl. and i am only 2 inches below average max...
If they're fucking you and attracted to you it's just shit testing opposed to mocking...They want to get an emotional reaction out of you...And put themselves on the same level...This will constantly happen in any relationships you have pretty much

If they want to put them on the same level as a man...Just respond with something like "What do you mean? I'm taller than you lmao" it will dig into them emotionally, even though men are supposed to be taller...And will still make it seem like you're joking around

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If they're fucking you and attracted to you it's just shit testing opposed to mocking...They want to get an emotional reaction out of you...And put themselves on the same level...This will constantly happen in any relationships you have pretty much

If they want to put them on the same level as a man...Just respond with something like "What do you mean? I'm taller than you lmao" it will dig into them emotionally, even though men are supposed to be taller...And will still make it seem like you're joking around
Yeah I do this stuff but it is still damaging to my ego. I don’t show it, luckily I was blessed with the ability to hide my emotions and shut them off really well. But inside it kills bro🤣🤣

She: he needs to be top 90 percentile height

Also she:
SmartSelect 20191206 192301 Firefox

Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, born2shitforced2wipe, AbandonShip and 2 others
Yeah I do this stuff but it is still damaging to my ego. I don’t show it, luckily I was blessed with the ability to hide my emotions and shut them off really well. But inside it kills bro🤣🤣
It is what it is. You're doing the best you can by holding your ground and not letting it show..

Just gotta work with the genetics you have, the best you can...

If girls are still talking to you and you're still banging bitches that's all that matters...Everything else is cope...

People can call u manlet, ethnik, loser etc. but as long as you're getting bitches and doing well...They're just coping hard with PSL autism..

Results >> what people on the internet who don't leave the house say

Ever notice how every 10 follower weird, XXXtentacion/Trippie Redd avi gen Z socially awkward teenfags have the most to say on the internet on instagram social media etc?? They'll comment behind their screens on professional bodybuilders photos and say they don't look that good, or they'll comment on a hot girls boyfriends pic and tell him he's a manlet etc...

^^ Then when you look at these kids, they're...

- Quiet and say nothing in person
- Ugly as shit themselves
- Not banging good looking girls
- Listen to cringey trendy music and wear cringe trendy clothing (Can't think for themselves)
- Most likely even MORE ethnik

Never underestimate a generation of narcissistic incels who have been catered to their whole lives and have never had to do anything hard/difficult

Those are the people who hold people to the highest standards...whilst being the lowest in society

Those are the people who sit on the sidelines and comment on everything...While you're out fucking bitches

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and turkproducer
How tall are you?

It is what it is. You're doing the best you can by holding your ground and not letting it show..

Just gotta work with the genetics you have, the best you can...

If girls are still talking to you and you're still banging bitches that's all that matters...Everything else is cope...

People can call u manlet, ethnik, loser etc. but as long as you're getting bitches and doing well...They're just coping hard with PSL autism..

Results >> what people on the internet who don't leave the house say

Ever notice how every 10 follower weird, XXXtentacion/Trippie Redd avi gen Z socially awkward teenfags have the most to say on the internet on instagram social media etc?? They'll comment behind their screens on professional bodybuilders photos and say they don't look that good, or they'll comment on a hot girls boyfriends pic and tell him he's a manlet etc...

^^ Then when you look at these kids, they're...

- Quiet and say nothing in person
- Ugly as shit themselves
- Not banging good looking girls
- Listen to cringey trendy music and wear cringe trendy clothing (Can't think for themselves)
- Most likely even MORE ethnik

Never underestimate a generation of narcissistic incels who have been catered to their whole lives and have never had to do anything hard/difficult

Those are the people who hold people to the highest standards...whilst being the lowest in society

Those are the people who sit on the sidelines and comment on everything...While you're out fucking bitches
yeah it could be a lot worse. I’m balkan/med so I guess I am not ethnic, and I am not that short, also the girls i’ve had sex with or kissed were all decent looking to me and to other boys so I guess I shouldn’t care as much, it is just annoying
How tall are you?
5’8 night, 5’9 morning. Maybe I’ll be 5’9 if i fix my APT

yeah it could be a lot worse. I’m balkan/med so I guess I am not ethnic, and I am not that short, also the girls i’ve had sex with or kissed were all decent looking to me and to other boys so I guess I shouldn’t care as much, it is just annoying

5’8 night, 5’9 morning. Maybe I’ll be 5’9 if i fix my APT
Damn so you're a slayer I see. Did you post your pics here before? You must be good looking, what is your psl and level of NTness.

2.5 for me

Yeah she said that later, at first she just said he needed to be taller than her.

Good evening I hate women

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood