Men's Wearhouse is a great place to shop for clothing.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
They have great clothing pieces for people who want to dress in an old money aesthetic, formal, casual formal, business formal, or just overall classy kind of manner.
I was just there and got myself a nice burgundy suit and pants. I'll probably wear it to college when I can, like the pants along with a white turtleneck, dress shoes and a great fragrance, like Amyris Homme Extrait my Maison Francis Kurkdijan.

This is the exact suit I got: {link}

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, TechnoBoss, GabachoCopium and 3 others
They also do tailoring as well.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
js wear pink shorts w pink slippers n a unicorn shirt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cavy, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and NZb6Air
none of their clothes fit me well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They have great clothing pieces for people who want to dress in an old money aesthetic, formal, casual formal, business formal, or just overall classy kind of manner.
I was just there and got myself a nice burgundy suit and pants. I'll probably wear it to college when I can, like the pants along with a white turtleneck, dress shoes and a great fragrance, like Amyris Homme Extrait my Maison Francis Kurkdijan.

This is the exact suit I got: {link}

View attachment 3106433
View attachment 3106434View attachment 3106435
View attachment 3106438
ok

• +1
lol i didn't know you came back what u been up to

• +1
lol i didn't know you came back what u been up to
I almost got to high MTN, got attention from some women, and then I descended to LTN due to insulin resistance + botched haircut.

I almost got to high MTN, got attention from some women, and then I descended to LTN due to insulin resistance + botched haircut.
how did you end up with insulin resistance

also i just came back after a while of not being on here, have you seen anything remotely interesting on here for looksmaxxing? i feel like i never see anything of substance unless its by pneumo or orc or someone like that. most of it is just a new account posting "groundbreaking" heightmaxxing routines

• +1
also i just came back after a while of not being on here, have you seen anything remotely interesting on here for looksmaxxing? i feel like i never see anything of substance unless its by pneumo or orc or someone like that. most of it is just a new account posting "groundbreaking" heightmaxxing routines
I posted a few good threads since my return.