Mental damage

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
Imagine a 20 year old guy.
He never kissed.
He never touched the girl.
He never fucked.
Can the total lack of interaction with the female sex damage the psyche?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Demir
yes

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, ChoSeungHui, Subhuman trash and 3 others
I could imagine. I'm 16 and it's driving me crazy.

But I doubt it would cause psychological damage. Interacting with women will get harder fro you, but you won't be "traumatised".

I am already fucked at 18 lol

I could imagine. I'm 16 and it's driving me crazy.

But I doubt it would cause psychological damage. Interacting with women will get harder fro you, but you won't be "traumatised".
That’s because at 16 it’s oretty normal to be a virgin or not have kissed. If you’re a virgin in your 20s permanent psychological damage has been done, and it’ll effect your psyche more and more each year that goes on. I think so long as you lose your V as a teenage you can go onto to be a normie though, I lost my V at 18 and I’d say I’m pretty much a normie, more so than most on this forum

That’s because at 16 it’s oretty normal to be a virgin or not have kissed. If you’re a virgin in your 20s permanent psychological damage has been done, and it’ll effect your psyche more and more each year that goes on. I think so long as you lose your V as a teenage you can go onto to be a normie though, I lost my V at 18 and I’d say I’m pretty much a normie, more so than most on this forum
bro my friend has had 15 gfs. i feel like a loser compared to him.

but im approaching 17, getting closer to truecel levels

Okay having 15 gfs is not normal at 16. You don’t actually think that’s normal do you? I have a vast amount more life experience than you and I will tell you what is ‘normal’

Lose your V and then experience ‘young love’ or something fairly close to it anywhere between 15-18. 18 is pushing it and not ideal, 16 is the perfect socially well adjusted age to lose your V. Date the girl you lose your V to for 1-2 years then break up with her before college. During college hook up with 3-4 girls a year and maybe have short term relationships with some of them or make them your fuck buddies or just ONS, it doesn’t really matter that much. Then after college it’s all about LTRs, normal people begin dating a bit more seriously after age 22-23, it’s still about looks ofc but there’s a lot less hooking up and more formality of actually going on dates with girls. Have 2 or 3 relationships then when you’re 28-30 get engaged to whoever you happen to be sleeping with at the time and maybe stay with them forever, or maybe breakup and rinse and repeat the whole dating thing. There you go

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yes it can cause damage, it his linked to self worth we are social beings and we need human relationships, just think about all the love and sex a 18-year-old chad its getting how every body loves him and girls what to have sex with him,

if that made you sad then yes you have a psychological problem and a lack of self worth

no mental damage, just less delusion

In 2019 if you are still incel at 17 then it's over srs ngl.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 2205
If you've gone through college without fucking atleast a drunk sloot, it's probably over.

Since T maxxing I think about beating up dudes more often than women. So yeah I would down 1300mg of Ashwaganda asap.

Okay having 15 gfs is not normal at 16. You don’t actually think that’s normal do you? I have a vast amount more life experience than you and I will tell you what is ‘normal’

Lose your V and then experience ‘young love’ or something fairly close to it anywhere between 15-18. 18 is pushing it and not ideal, 16 is the perfect socially well adjusted age to lose your V. Date the girl you lose your V to for 1-2 years then break up with her before college. During college hook up with 3-4 girls a year and maybe have short term relationships with some of them or make them your fuck buddies or just ONS, it doesn’t really matter that much. Then after college it’s all about LTRs, normal people begin dating a bit more seriously after age 22-23, it’s still about looks ofc but there’s a lot less hooking up and more formality of actually going on dates with girls. Have 2 or 3 relationships then when you’re 28-30 get engaged to whoever you happen to be sleeping with at the time and maybe stay with them forever, or maybe breakup and rinse and repeat the whole dating thing. There you go
bet. tbh i just want to hook up with girls. ive never felt genuine love for anything or anyone, and ive never felt loved. if i were to get into a relationship i would be giving fake love that i may perceive to be real, while she **might** give me real love, which i wont feel. foids can be good ppl too, and i wouldnt want to do that to anyone. and cuz after joining this site all i care ab is looks now.

either way hookups or normal relationships will be difficult for me because im a non-nt curry.

maybe after my journey of leanmaxing+ntmaxing+low-inhibmaxing senior of senior year ill be able to.

no it will, i cant have this defeatist mentality anymore.

img_how_do_buddhist_monks_live_6113_600.jpg

I don't think monks are mentally damaged

Well if you think you are going to get into psychological trouble just for not having sex, then you would kill yourself quickly by being psychologically tortured by narcissists. It would be thousands times worse if one had sex a few times and nowhere was unable to stand erect.

It's not over until mid 20s, I had few friends who ascended in 22-24 and they became normiecucks (they were NT before that tbh)