No social skills and social anxiety

-Low motivation

You forgot narcissism

-high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
Depression-section-happy! flaw, i dont have any, who would think that their flaw is just relevant? Is not, no one cares, not a single individual and insane-sane person in the world, deal with this weight, so whatever

Probably my insane neuroticism is the biggest one.

adhd-pi and just a low iq dumb cunt in general

• So Sad
Reactions: yang, Pendejo, Arkantos and 1 other person
Eyerything is cope, face is the only thing that matters (height to some extend) If i was gl i would heve my dream life, gl narcy but i'm ugly.

dont mean shit as long they arent severe

ADHD, my therapist thinks I have some OCD as far as my looks and body, also thinks I may have mild depression and BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Eyerything is cope, face is the only thing that matters (height to some extend) If i was gl i would heve my dream life, gl narcy but i'm ugly.
Are you sure about that?? This dude is very goodlooking

I'll give my thoughts about my weak areas after a few responses, kinda want an unbiased evaluation, thanks guys

View attachment 117894View attachment 117895View attachment 117897View attachment 117898View attachment 117899View attachment 117900View attachment 117901

Probably the best ascension I have seen on here so far tbh. How does the attention from females you get now compare to what you got before?
Refer to my rant post I made on l00kism today haha. I easily get average girls but absolutely 0 attention from any 4/10 or higher girl, its crazy cause I get TOLD all the time I am very GL, asked if I am a model out in normal places like grocery stores, yet it NEVER translates into sex with average or above girls

Its weird, and kinda driving me insane ngl.

Similar to yours, I'd replaced cunt syndrome to bragging about something when I know I am right.

Lack of motivation

autistic
hopefully you yourself are not too autistic to realize i mean the definition commonly used on this site and not the actual condition
low motivation

The dude i quoted, @Amnesia , read what he said and look at his pics
He's not narcy. I am. All i want is to be the best. I don't want friends fun or gf. I want to be adored. I can achive that only by looks.

I have no flaws. I am one.

no attention span (can literally get bored while jacking off)
no filter, if i think something's funny i'll say it