Mental health improvement from staying away from forum is just coping through ignorance

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Sure i stopped thinking about psl as much and coped with other methods. But that improvement is just ignorance coping. It does not improve your situation at all.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and Darkeningstar
said she lookin for the one told her can’t be me

im chillin in bahamas feeling all the breeze

shawty heard i went to oxford now im writing her CV

i could never ever crash i ain’t doge or amc

Tales from Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Jova
yo wanna go eat outback steakhouse in causeway bay next week? i know you’re poor so i don’t mind buying you an appetizer or something lol

• +1
Reactions: robtical
imagine letting this site affect your mental health lmao ur soft

• +1
yo wanna go eat outback steakhouse in causeway bay next week? i know you’re poor so i don’t mind buying you an appetizer or something lol
Not meeting anyone irl. Not even problem of money, i can afford eating out lol. just not everyday or every week

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
imagine letting this site affect your mental health lmao ur soft
Calling me soft? I lived through times of lookism where every thread was kys if you dont have long pfl. kys if you are under 6 ft. Those threads left normies making reddit posts how they are suicidal after visiting this site.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Not meeting anyone irl. Not even problem of money, i can afford eating out lol. just not everyday or every week
you ever think you’ll move back to india?

• +1
Calling me soft? I lived through times of lookism where every thread was kys if you dont have long pfl. kys if you are under 6 ft. Those threads left normies making reddit posts how they are suicidal after visiting this site.
jfl at killing yourself just because some basement dweller truecel on looksmax told you to