Mental health matters, I want to help you

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
Mental health is one of the biggest thing that always flawed me, I had an ED during 10-13 years, called arfid, a really stupid and pathethic disorder too, I won't go in details because who cares

since I got the disorder I began helping people because I understood how depressing and shitty it is to be in a bad mental state

One must understand that you can't have everything, this means even if you was chad, your life won't automatically be perfect, ofc you will have greater quality life but that's pretty much it, the truly happy people are born in rich families(imo) n that's it

you can't have everything, and you never will

so you might as well accept it, because that's the only thing you can do, accept it, and live your life knowing you can't be perfect, you only have one if it and worrying about perfection is absolutely stupid

if you was a chad, or rich, or sub5, it won't matter in the end

you will die, be dust like everyone else, and be forgotten FOREVER, so enjoy your 1 life, maybe you can't fuck a Stacy or date because your face is hopeless, but it doesn't mean your life is automatically over, go out and do something, you can still have fun, we are on a flying rock in the space, your actions r irrelevant

if anyone needs to vent or shit my dms r open btw, love you all❤️

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, watah and serialcoper
Cope. I will get my heckin implanterinos and slay stacy!!

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels