Mental health update

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I’ve fully embraced I’m not a trucel and have potential and day by day year by year I will reach it.

From reading the Quran Allah says:
And do not envy that which God has graced some of you over others with. For the men is a portion of what they earned, and for the women is a portion of what they earned. And ask God from His grace; God is knowledgeable in all things. 4:32

We are judged from what we earn, not from our start. It made me realize in the grand scheme of things that this mogging nonsense wont matter because:
96537C3C B35D 477C BECF E219634BD6CF

That worldly things being using foids for sexual purposes as well

And also abdoulaye inspired me a lot with his mindset of not giving a crap about his shitty base and being aware of it but still going on regardless
7F75D6B8 1CFA 453B B65B 289FF9ED83E2

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and PlayersGetPlayed
I’ve fully embraced I’m not a trucel and have potential and day by day year by year I will reach it.

From reading the Quran Allah says:
And do not envy that which God has graced some of you over others with. For the men is a portion of what they earned, and for the women is a portion of what they earned. And ask God from His grace; God is knowledgeable in all things. 4:32

We are judged from what we earn, not from our start. It made me realize in the grand scheme of things that this mogging nonsense wont matter because:
View attachment 3186138
That worldly things being using foids for sexual purposes as well

And also abdoulaye inspired me a lot with his mindset of not giving a crap about his shitty base and being aware of it but still going on regardless
View attachment 3186146
Bump you all have to see this for lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Good to hear. Timmy :feelsmage:

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
I took a pic looked at it and was immediately immeasurably disappointed.

I took a pic looked at it and was immediately immeasurably disappointed.
That happened to me too. Why though? Is your face a bloated donut?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
That happened to me too. Why though? Is your face a bloated donut?
It’s because my bones are asymmetrical and I have no striking features.

I’ll just bonesmash tbh
Bro i BEG YOU dont. Leanmax instead bc youre gonna fall for the clavicularmeme. YOU WILL WASTE UR TIME W SMTH THAT WONT WORK LEANMAX LEANMAX LEANMAX

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Bro i BEG YOU dont. Leanmax instead bc youre gonna fall for the clavicularmeme. YOU WILL WASTE UR TIME W SMTH THAT WONT WORK LEANMAX LEANMAX LEANMAX
I’m already lean, I always have been there’s no more coping to be done