MENTAL HELP (HIGH IQ)

S

SwerveGG

Iron
LAST RESORT HELP

i have had severe(24/7 all day everyday) pure obsessive ocd. it repeats names, thoughts, irrational things, over and over simply because i don’t want them there. even if i tell myself i don’t care they stay. shits annoying i legit could have an amazing life without it. someone smart please help this is life changing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and majesticincel
Ashwagandha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ominion, Outerz14 and 2 others
Ashwagandha
have took before. lowk cope. maybe i need to up dosage? i’m on 500 test a week rn. what’s a good ashwaganda dose

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Hehe i am high iq

• +1
Reactions: ominion, ryuken, tempelcat4 and 1 other person
LAST RESORT HELP

i have had severe(24/7 all day everyday) pure obsessive ocd. it repeats names, thoughts, irrational things, over and over simply because i don’t want them there. even if i tell myself i don’t care they stay. shits annoying i legit could have an amazing life without it. someone smart please help this is life changing
Rel:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation

Alright, I had a similar situation to yours. You need to go to a psychologist and tell them what's wrong, but don’t just let them put you on whatever medication they recommend push back a bit. What worked for me was a mood stabilizer called Lamotrigine, and pairing that with an SSRI like Prozac could really help you a lot. Just do that, and I’m telling you, your life will get much better. I know what I’m talking about; I’ve been on over 20 different medications. But yeah, don't listen to these people that tell you "muh goy medication" or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Norwegian LTN
Alright, I had a similar situation to yours. You need to go to a psychologist and tell them what's wrong, but don’t just let them put you on whatever medication they recommend push back a bit. What worked for me was a mood stabilizer called Lamotrigine, and pairing that with an SSRI like Prozac could really help you a lot. Just do that, and I’m telling you, your life will get much better. I know what I’m talking about; I’ve been on over 20 different medications. But yeah, don't listen to these people that tell you "muh goy medication" or whatever.
bro like i have no social anxiety, tons of girls, high t mogger, but i’m ruining my life tweaking out about this 24/7. what was ur like for u

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Good goy.

• Hmm...
Microdose shrooms.

bro like i have no social anxiety, tons of girls, high t mogger, but i’m ruining my life tweaking out about this 24/7. what was ur like for u
I have a much different situation than you because I have autism and bipolar disorder, but this mood stabilizer isn’t as bad for your body as the other ones. The other ones made me fat and stuff, but they worked, so I switched to this one. It’s a low-risk medication, so yeah but my situation is much different too much to go over rn.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
dw, we got psychatrists here to help you

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
dw, we got psychatrists here to help you
who here can help me, legit only problem in my life rn is this, but it’s the worst thing ever. legit ruining my life

It is not terrible to take medication; it saved my life.
so what would u reccomend me, not really tryna be a lab rat for medication, just tell me one that will legit shut my fucking brain off

I have a much different situation than you because I have autism and bipolar disorder, but this mood stabilizer isn’t as bad for your body as the other ones. The other ones made me fat and stuff, but they worked, so I switched to this one. It’s a low-risk medication, so yeah but my situation is much different too much to go over rn.
ye i don’t got that

uh is it gonna get rid of my mental issues
Well it's not a magic cure but yes while under the influence your mental health will improve. Shrooms are completely natural and will not fuck up your brain or body.

Well it's not a magic cure but yes while under the influence your mental health will improve. Shrooms are completely natural and will not fuck up your brain or body.
i need a magic cure

I would recommend taking very small doses rather than a full-blown trip.

i need a magic cure
Well I don't think there is one but trust me when I te you that microdosing shrooms is the best medicine for mental health issues.

so what would u reccomend me, not really tryna be a lab rat for medication, just tell me one that will legit shut my fucking brain off
Prozac

• +1
what did u have
Stress for example. Stuff that's weighing on my mind shifts to a much hearthier perspective. I can't speak on OCD but I would look it up.

You don't want to get loaded with chemicals from the doctor.

will this shit shut my brain off? all im worried about is no mental issues
This will just stop the ocd and overthinking yes

• +1
Stress for example. Stuff that's weighing on my mind shifts to a much hearthier perspective. I can't speak on OCD but I would look it up.

You don't want to get loaded with chemicals from the doctor.
i dont have "stress" that shits low t, im just fucking insane nigga, i need something to alter my brain permanently

i dont have "stress" that shits low t, im just fucking insane nigga, i need something to alter my brain permanently
Lol i'm just saying bro i would look into OCD and shrooms. It might change your life for the best. All these pills and shit aren't a permenant solution and will make you retarded.

100%? like that shit needs to turn off, can i get this prescribed since ive been diagnosed
I can’t guarantee that idk you just have to try it and yes you have been diagnosed

• +1
I can’t guarantee that idk you just have to try it and yes you have been diagnosed
alr will try it, anything else? im 16 and this shit is ruining my life i had it since i was 11 and my life went from chad to mtn, i need to fix this shit, already on 500 test a week, aromasin, buying masteron and hgh

• +1
alr will try it, anything else? im 16 and this shit is ruining my life i had it since i was 11 and my life went from chad to mtn, i need to fix this shit, already on 500 test a week, aromasin, buying masteron and hgh
No nothing else just try that for now and btw rep people’s replies you’re making my rep ratio go down jfl

• +1
start drinking ACV. it will restart your brain

Carnivore diet