(mental illness top list) Slay Success By Mental Illness

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Gqrnmuljq7141

"1.0" represents the "normal" population
good news for @Blackout.xl the bipolar male isnt that low
but very bad news for @Copemaxxing being schizo is death maybe thats why u r here with a 6psl face

@PYT @lifestyle21873 @Good_Little_Goy @MedAncientGod @

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Hades, Blackout.xl and 6 others
Ngl depression is quite decent
ovER for autists tho
@malignant

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, AlwaysHaveQuestions, sytyl and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, JMax, Deleted member 1338 and 3 others
>Depression Female
Tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Baldingman1998, Chadlitecel and 6 others
We need to stage an intervention for copemaxxing ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x
ADHD mogs

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
cope 95% of women will never experience real depression
they will for pathetic things lol
like not finding their sunscreen or the solarium closing

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Good_Little_Goy
depression male isnt low either ngl

• +1
ONLY SUBSTANCE ABUSE I HAVE IS YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY
I ABUSE IT EVERY NIGHT AND IM ADDICTED
What did I tell u about having sexual intercourse with grandma man.

depression male isnt low either ngl
its probably because everyone is "depressed" today
the word depression literally lost its meaning if u r sad you are depressed in this retarded world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4609 and Good_Little_Goy
>Depression Female
Tutorial mode

They are miserable because they're treated like men. Women become miserable when masculinity dies, their happiness trickles down from us, never forget that.

• JFL
They are miserable because they're treated like men. Women become miserable when masculinity dies, their happiness trickles down from us, never forget that.
Cope good portion of depression is genetics, and they are weak.
they are depressed by little things like someone not liking their tiktok videos

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
JFL @ the mentals in this forum

"Depressed" females.

Ngl I slit my wrists everytime someone writes me ‘0’

• +1
its probably because everyone is "depressed" today
the word depression literally lost its meaning if u r sad you are depressed in this retarded world
Probably because the world sucks and is depressing nowadays normies Gl people just have added benefits that make their lives tolerable. Over for sub4 men and not even beginning to mention the lack of a romantic Life.

• +1
Cope good portion of depression is genetics, and they are weak.
I didn't say they weren't weak, in fact they're 5x weaker at least, in my estimation.

I'm not saying they have it easier than men in 2020 (they absolutely don't), but they are worse off than females from past generations, all this female empowerment makes them miserable. They have no guidance from men anymore (key to female happiness), combine that with their fragile minds and we have more women on antidepressants than men.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 8765
Substance abuse disorder sounds dark triad as fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, TsarTsar444 and goat2x
I didn't say they weren't weak, in fact they're 5x weaker at least, in my estimation.

I'm not saying they have it easier than men in 2020 (they absolutely don't), but they are worse off than females from past generations, all this female empowerment makes them miserable. They have no guidance from men anymore (key to female happiness), combine that with their fragile minds and we have more women on antidepressants than men.
You misunderstood me but i agree

where is adhd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Many wine aunts nowadays, this is our nation, this is our culture, this is the western demise, quite frankly. The key to destabilize a nation in my opinion. (take it with a grain of salt I’m in conspiracy theory mode) Females can directly cause effeminate men.
Sad but true...
I can’t name a matriarchal society that has stood the test of times. Perhaps I lack the knowledge nor do I care to do the research because I’m a lazy stupid slob. At this point we really don’t need men anymore because we are entering a new era... automation.
Hello ladies and gentlemen, humans are obsolete because robots and ai could easily replace us.

https://algorithmwatch.org/en/story/google-vision-racism/

JFL Googles AI was smart enough to become a racist! You can’t make this shit up people. fuck this world the end is near for many.

• +1
I’m not bipolar anymore

Depressed chad strikes again

• +1
Many wine aunts nowadays, this is our nation, this is our culture, this is the western demise, quite frankly. The key to destabilize a nation in my opinion. (take it with a grain of salt I’m in conspiracy theory mode) Females can directly cause effeminate men.
Sad but true...
I can’t name a matriarchal society that has stood the test of times. Perhaps I lack the knowledge nor do I care to do the research because I’m a lazy stupid slob. At this point we really don’t need men anymore because we are entering a new era... automation.
Hello ladies and gentlemen, humans are obsolete because robots and ai could easily replace us.

JFL Googles AI was smart enough to become a racist! You can’t make this shit up people. fuck this world the end is near for many.
slavic countries were traditionally egalitarian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and goat2x
Sad but true...

Your totally right, World class Oxford educated anthropologists have studied this deeply and come to the same conclusion you did.

Read this page real quick, its interesting:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, goat2x and Deleted member 8765
Over for my autism

• +1
9q
An exception to the rule perhaps, but it is a recipe for invasion from a masculine society.
one of the biggest and famous ethnic groups are not just an exception jfl. Egalitarian societies are a recipe for success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and goat2x
9q

one of the biggest and famous ethnic groups are not just an exception jfl. Egalitarian societies are a recipe for success

What's the fertility rate in these egalitarian countries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8765 and goat2x
How did u cure it
He simply wasn't in the first place.

At some point an individual may feel completely overwhelmed by whatever circumstances(A) which causes them to go downhill mental wise.
You might identify/ temporary display symptoms of an specific mental illnes (B) making you believe you have it (C), but once the former circumstances improve and your life gets better (A) then all these symptoms dissappear (C) and you go back to your former cel.

Oh well nvm just read he's medicating. Forget my comment. Srry Blackout.xl