Mental illness will never leave you

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
You can have surgery for your body but you can't have surgery for your brain.

Always battle not to let your mental health deteriorate because it'll be one of the (major) factors to sabotage everything you do in your life.

Just like looking good makes everything easy, so does mental illness make it difficult.

If you're mentally ill even having a shower is a huge task. Let alone hitting the gym, studying, working... Which at the end of the day is detrimental towards the goal of looking as good as possible.

I myself don't know how away I am from a healthy mental state. I use to think it's all cope and I don't have anything but I can't deny how much I suffer everyday lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
What mental illness do you have?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
What mental illness do you have?

Attachments

• 1582107832622.png
    1582107832622.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pietrosiek
I am neurotic

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
tu ti taratatu tarata taratatarata tu ti ta ra tata tu ri ruririra para parapapa turituritipa turititu

What's the cause of your C-PTSD?
Well, an on going situation for over a decade (3-15yo). It all started with insults and beat ups and kept scalating to sexual abuse from parents and other people. Also the fact that they literally had me locked up all long and didn't allow me to go out, I didn't even attend school for many years.

It's not something I can resume but yh I feel at disadvantage because interactions with people are exponentially more difficult and I can also be (quite) vulnerable.

I don't like the fact that is someone gets to know me they always think "I hide something" or like something is off. Whatever xD.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Well, an on going situation for over a decade (3-15yo). It all started with insults and beat ups and kept scalating to sexual abuse from parents and other people. Also the fact that they literally had me locked up all long and didn't allow me to go out, I didn't even attend school for many years.

It's not something I can resume but yh I feel at disadvantage because interactions with people are exponentially more difficult and I can also be (quite) vulnerable.

I don't like the fact that is someone gets to know me they always think "I hide something" or like something is off. Whatever xD.

Sounds like you had a pretty fucked up childhood and are socially stunted as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and turkproducer
Sounds like you had a pretty fucked up childhood and are socially stunted as a result.
Yes that's completely accurate. I'm doing my way opening up to meet new people and see if I have improvements - maybe in addition to some drug. :cautious:

i am diagnosed non physical psychosis when i was 19 jfl.

gym helpd me alot. but I can't keep it alone with it. coping with vidya/music rn. looking for a part time job so i can write my thesis.

it changes but never ends.

• Woah
i am diagnosed non physical psychosis when i was 19 jfl.

gym helpd me alot. but I can't keep it alone with it. coping with vidya rn. looking for a part time job so i can write my thesis.

it changes but never ends.
What symptoms are u currently experiencing?

Yes that's completely accurate. I'm doing my way opening up to meet new people and see if I have improvements - maybe in addition to some drug. :cautious:

I feel the same way. I have lived most of my life inside my own head because I find it much more comfortable than talking to others irl. I don't interact with anyone else other than users on this forum. I spend most of my time just playing vidya and posting on looksmax.me. Im always scared of what others are thinking about me and trying to act normal is just so exhausting. It's like I wanna live this kind of life but my brain is working against me. Not even alcohol can help me but hopefully with the influence of drugs, I can ascend.

• Woah
What symptoms are u currently experiencing?

tbh i am far better now and show no syndrome. it is general stress and i rage from 0 to 100 so quik last couple of years.

i broke our cat's leg accidently when i was smashing stuff like a hulk last month. she could even die we are lucky, she got a surgery and i am keeping eyes on her.

• Woah
Spoken like a true hero of mentalcels, upboated

• Woah
I feel the same way. I have lived most of my life inside my own head because I find it much more comfortable than talking to others irl. I don't interact with anyone else other than users on this forum. I spend most of my time just playing vidya and posting on looksmax.me. Im always scared of what others are thinking about me and trying to act normal is just so exhausting. It's like I wanna live this kind of life but my brain is working against me. Not even alcohol can help me but hopefully with the influence of drugs, I can ascend.
Have you been in college?

My blackpilled advice is practice exposure therapy in combination with looking good/better and some drug.

I believe it's what has the highest rate of success or possibility of improvement.

Why do you think you became like that?
tbh i am far better now and show no syndrome. it is general stress and i rage from 0 to 100 so quik last couple of years.

i broke our cat's leg accidently when i was smashing stuff like a hulk last month. she could even die we are lucky, she got a surgery and i am keeping eyes on her.
Sorry just to make sure, what you were smashing and why? I got confused since you said you have no symptoms.

Last edited:
Have you been in college?

My blackpilled advice is practice exposure therapy in combination with looking good/better and some drug.

I believe it's what has the highest rate of success or possibility of improvement.

Why do you think you became like that?

I would say because my dad was very abusive and used to hit me a lot for the most trivial things but im not so sure now that I think about it. Like I used to be quite extraverted and social when I was very young but as I got older I became more insecure, idk why though, probably because as a kid I didn't give a shit and just did whatever I felt like doing. Im in uni now, it doesn't start until next month so I have plenty of time where im just looksmaxxing and chilling. Lots of users suggested exposure therapy and trying drugs to lower inhibition so I will definitely be looking into that

• +1
I would say because my dad was very abusive and used to hit me a lot for the most trivial things but im not so sure now that I think about it. Like I used to be quite extraverted and social when I was very young but as I got older I became more insecure, idk why though, probably because as a kid I didn't give a shit and just did whatever I felt like doing. Im in uni now, it doesn't start until next month so I have plenty of time where im just looksmaxxing and chilling. Lots of users suggested exposure therapy and trying drugs to lower inhibition so I will definitely be looking into that
You haven't said you have anything but the presence of mental/psychological conditions start to arise or be stronger as you grow up.
Being in your 20's is very dangerous in that sense lol I read mental illnesses are prone to awaken during that period.

And Yh man try them. I'll pray for our ascension.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
You haven't said you have anything but the presence of mental/psychological conditions start to arise or be stronger as you grow up.
Being in your 20's is very dangerous in that sense lol I read mental illnesses are prone to awaken during that period.

And Yh man try them. I'll pray for our ascension.

Yeah I might have some undiagnosed mental illness tbh and Im turning 21 this year :oops:

Anyways, best of luck to you too, were all gonna make, every single one of us (y)

• Love it