Mental pain is always stronger than physical pain ☠️

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid
Because physical pain is most of the time meaningless, sometimes necessary. But mental pain can only come from the truth, once you understand how things really are and if they're against your desires it really destroys your self steem and hope.

I can embrace physical pain but the thoughts about never finding a girlfriend, not having a social group, not knowing my passion or not being valued by other people makes me wanna rope. Instead if I had to die because someone wanted to rob me it would be fair because it's not my fault, therefore I won't feel any regrets in my last seconds of life.

The only regrets I have now come from not being able to fulfill my desires, for being blackpilled and knowing the truth is often dissapointing... It destroys me in a spiritual level, my emotions dissapear and it makes me similar to a fucking machine.

-KV aspie schizoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Kaari, NZb6Air and 1 other person
The Crow Goth GIF by Paramount Movies

Last edited:
Chronic pain onsets mental pain too- its not mutually exclusive

incels are so deluded they think it feels better to be skinned alive than be ignored by a foid

• +1
Reactions: watah
Because physical pain is most of the time meaningless, sometimes necessary. But mental pain can only come from the truth, once you understand how things really are and if they're against your desires it really destroys your self steem and hope.

I can embrace physical pain but the thoughts about never finding a girlfriend, not having a social group, not knowing my passion or not being valued by other people makes me wanna rope. Instead if I had to die because someone wanted to rob me it would be fair because it's not my fault, therefore I won't feel any regrets in my last seconds of life.

The only regrets I have now come from not being able to fulfill my desires, for being blackpilled and knowing the truth is often dissapointing... It destroys me in a spiritual level, my emotions dissapear and it makes me similar to a fucking machine.

-KV aspie schizoid
mental pain causes me physical pain

incels are so deluded they think it feels better to be skinned alive than be ignored by a foid
I mean not extreme physical pain but a bad mental health is constant and changes you completely.

Ah yes getting shot and skinned alive feels better than being an incel with no girlfriend