(Mentalcel GTFIH!!) Unlocking the Power of Neurochemistry: How Dopamine and Serotonin Levels Affect Social Attraction

Maximilian

Maximilian

Pain and pleasure
Once upon a time, I conducted an experiment with various supplements to try and manipulate my neurochemistry. After years of trying different supplements, I came to the conclusion that supplements that raised my dopamine levels made me more amiable to alpha males, but less attractive to females. Conversely, supplements that raised my serotonin and cortisol levels enhanced my ability to bond with females and those who had a more feminine energy.

This made me wonder if there was a biological basis for these experiences. Research suggests that alpha chimpanzees have high levels of dopamine and low levels of cortisol, which supports my experience with dopamine-raising supplements. However, I also learned that one's neurochemistry is largely determined by genetics and situational behavior, so supplements and diet can only do so much.

For example, a tall and successful 25-year-old with a lifetime of early childhood success likely has high dopamine levels and low cortisol levels, making it easier for him to climb the corporate ladder.

pa-14456757.jpg

On the other hand, a shorter and less attractive person who takes cyprohetadine to lower their serotonin and cortisol levels may feel good temporarily, but their body quickly downregulates the receptors, making the effects short-lived.
main-qimg-44611f5a1e9595597983cd1cd587c6e4.webp

In conclusion, while supplements and other methods may temporarily change one's neurochemistry, genetics and situational behavior play a much larger role in determining one's neurochemistry in the long term.

TLDR: The argument is that one's neurochemistry can impact social interactions, and in the case of the author, dopamine-raising supplements made them more attractive to alpha men but less attractive to females, while increasing serotonin and cortisol had the opposite effect. However, one's genetics and life experiences play a significant role in determining one's baseline neurochemistry.

PS: The argument also includes a generalization about the relationship between dopamine and cortisol levels in alpha chimpanzees, and highlights the limited effectiveness of using supplements to alter one's neurochemistry.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, nevermind2 and ruskicel
a tall white chad can be low dopamin high cortisol while

5 foot tall indian janitor is high dopamin low cortisol

You make a great point. The most brutal blackpill is realizing that even changing your appearance, you will never get the full feeling of what it means to be embody who you feel you are. No amount of bone breaking, implants, etc. will rewire your brain to act like Chad.

Some lifefuel, if drug adicts can rewire their brain then we can probably rewire our brain as well to be content with what we have and be happy. Although on the other hand, the mindset to grow and improve is ever growing. So, will we ever be happy even when we ascend?

This is why I say we opt for another option. Medication to get rid of thoughts of needing to improve, once we get to a point that we are content at we can finally forget about this mess.

• Love it
Reactions: Maximilian
Attractiveness is all in the eye distance.