Mentalcel is death

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Being a mentalcel and its drastic effects on ones dating is often underplayed and ignored here. Looks are the most important factor that's true but when someone's is so fucking aspie and socially retarted it doesn't even matter tbh so i think mental health and social skills should be maintained and maxxxed just like looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, turkproducer, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
Monkmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I like big COPES and I can not lie!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and 6 others
beta and autistic good looking people dont exist

people call keanu reeves beta and shy but he is literally a movie star and is definitely more out going than beta incels on r9k

beta shyness is a learned behaviour from being ugly and rejected at a young age

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 275, SikKunt and 4 others

people call keanu reeves beta and shy but he is literally a movie star and is definitely more out going than beta incels on r9k

I agree 100% but u missed the point
I like big COPES and I can not lie!
Btw i am not coping at all i know i am facially unattractive i am talking in general

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
proper social development is so important in youth

• +1
Reactions: xit, UglyMan, Achathin and 1 other person
No social skils for your face

• JFL
Exactly. Ultimately your looks = your personality

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
There was a youtube video about Pietro Boselli and he was acting shy. Girls were saying in the comments that he was cuter because he was shy

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
There was a youtube video about Pietro Boselli and he was acting shy. Girls were saying in the comments that he was cuter because he was shy
Shy while chad or chadlite = mysterious and sexy

Shy while incel = creepy loser

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
Literally went from ldaring all summer on this forum to getting 2 girls numbers. It's so easy just don't be a pussy.

• +1
Talking to them in class -> getting snap -> getting phone number to facetime. Finding commonalities to use as an excuse to chat is very ideal, just don't let the commonality become the main topic or what you only talk about

Every conversation I have with anyone has awkward silences in there. I'm a social retard

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Framletgod
Talking to them in class -> getting snap -> getting phone number to facetime. Finding commonalities to use as an excuse to chat is very ideal, just don't let the commonality become the main topic or what you only talk about
If you're who I think you are then BS JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
doesnt work for me i dont go to school

I don’t even have Snapchat, JFL.
I literally only have 2 contacts (one of which is my mom) and have only texted one of my classmates once 6 months ago because we had to work on a school project together.
3 years ago, I did have Snapchat and was texting a lot of people regularly. All of that went to shit 1 year ago. :feelscry:

I only bring my phone with me in case emergencies happen, not because I expect anyone to call or text me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and Pietrosiek
1V1Fhf3.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Who the heck wants to chat? P in the V within a week or delete the number.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
doesnt work for me i dont go to school
Do you have a friend group from work or something? Social groups are very helpful

Do you have a friend group from work or something? Social groups are very helpful
No friends anymore

Having the right friend group is very helpful though i agree

I used to have a friend who almost got me laid multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro what happened?
1. Lost all my contacts due to some shit happening to my phone.
2. All of my friends left my school in the same year and now I have no social circle.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBiceps
Literally went from ldaring all summer on this forum to getting 2 girls numbers. It's so easy just don't be a pussy.
This dude gets it i became low inhib starting getting foids

Did you get anywhere with them though? and if so, sex?

• So Sad
Sad shit, man.

• +1

It's true but some people (like me) became good looking after puberty and was fucked mentally even tho I look like a chadlite.

• +1
6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk