Mentalcels and social skills maxxing

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Most of y’all not that bad bro.... it’s ok even if you know it’s gigga over use this opportunity to read books, workout, get on ur grind, moneymaxx and get surgery... their is better life to have in life then sales and social skills, which brings me to my next point.
- the social skills bible
It’s a long book it’s been bestseller for over 80yrs or something So it stood the test of time, here are a couple of Key notes
Me I’ll tell you more applying what you learnt helps long term memory retention (active recall and space repetition type shit) so yeah once you get an input try to do an output which is (do, write, speak) go through the chapters in the book then put the book down and go outside and use what you just learnt, you don’t have to start in the begging just skip to the chapter that interests you...

- forget to mention the book in question is “how to win friends and influence people”

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Most of y’all not that bad bro.... it’s ok even if you know it’s gigga over use this opportunity to read books, workout, get on ur grind, moneymaxx and get surgery... their is better life to have in life then sales and social skills, which brings me to my next point.
- the social skills bible
It’s a long book it’s been bestseller for over 80yrs or something So it stood the test of time, here are a couple of Key notes
Me I’ll tell you more applying what you learnt helps long term memory retention (active recall and space repetition type shit) so yeah once you get an input try to do an output which is (do, write, speak) go through the chapters in the book then put the book down and go outside and use what you just learnt, you don’t have to start in the begging just skip to the chapter that interests you...

- forget to mention the book in question is “how to win friends and influence people”
You can consider yourself as mentalcel if you're 5.5 PSL + 6'2+ dalit. Should you be below those stats, it's not your mental, it's your subhumanity interfering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
You can consider yourself as mentalcel if you're 5.5 PSL + 6'2+ dalit. If you're below that, it's not your mental, it's your subhumanity interfering.
Most average guys are in relationships thoo I’m sub 5 so I’m getting surgery but move from the west dude most guys have a gf

Most average guys are in relationships thoo I’m sub 5 so I’m getting surgery but move from the west dude most guys have a gf
Being a paypig cuckold emotional tampon is not really an achievement by itself.

Being a paypig cuckold emotional tampon is not really an achievement by itself.
Most guys aren’t rich either... most ethics have gfs too.... btw what would u rate me -/10

Most guys aren’t rich either... most ethics have gfs too.... btw what would u rate me -/10
Emotional tampon abused dogs. Same shit.

• +1
Reactions: mog222
Lmfaooo. Ok get surgery then that’s what I’m planning to do if I don’t its beyond over for me idk how to cope

I’m planning to get Limb lengthening, chin implant, lip filler, eye brow Transplat, bimaxillary.... I wanna reach 7/10 or something

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Shit book tbh. Also not worth reading, just google "how to win friends and influence people summary" and save your time.

Also no book for missing out on important developmental stages in adolescence and early adulthood...

Shit book tbh. Also not worth reading, just google "how to win friends and influence people summary" and save your time.

Also no book for missing out on important developmental stages in adolescence and early adulthood...
Hahahahah well I can’t think of any better activity to be doing other then reading... besides of ur so smart give me book recommendations

Ascend and get better looks. There is no thing like sociophobia

Ascend and get better looks. There is no thing like sociophobia
I’m trying to ascend dude, any looksmaxxing advise aside for praying for glow up

• +1
Reactions: mog222
I’m trying to ascend dude, any looksmaxxing advise aside for praying for glow up
Yeah, write down all the things you don't like about yourself and google info or get the answers here

Yeah, write down all the things you don't like about yourself and google info or get the answers here
Lack of eye brow thickness... and lashes, yellow teeth, thin neck, ressced chin, shit height, short ramous, frizzy hair

Hahahahah well I can’t think of any better activity to be doing other then reading... besides of ur so smart give me book recommendations
no book for missing out on important developmental stages in adolescence and early adulthood...

Not even summary use chatgpt for a better summary

Changing personality was harder than losing 50lbs tbh