• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 20399 and cutie_pie
Do u take benzos

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
How easy was it to get them prescribed @Eriot Lodger ? What did u say

How easy was it to get them prescribed @Eriot Lodger ? What did u say
Pretty easy. I have issues with sleep though. I can't keep a regular schedule. If you ask them for anxiety then they'll probably give you SSRI or some weak shit like atarax.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Pretty easy. I have issues with sleep though. I can't keep a regular schedule. If you ask them for anxiety then they'll probably give you SSRI or some weak shit like atarax.
Fuuuarrrkk. What are ur sleep issues I have problems sometimes too maybe I should mention that

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Fuuuarrrkk. What are ur sleep issues I have problems sometimes too maybe I should mention that
I don't sleep regularly as in falling asleep and waking up the same time everyday. It's been a problem my whole life. I guess it's not really a problem anymore though since I'm NEET.

You might be able to get it depending on the doctor, but they might make you start off with something weaker. Then you can say it doesn't work. You really have to press them and be stubborn about it.

But hey, doctors make money prescribing medication. It's easy and time effective to just hand out some pills. Although it's not always the best option.

Why do you want them?

• +1
I don't sleep regularly as in falling asleep and waking up the same time everyday. It's been a problem my whole life. I guess it's not really a problem anymore though since I'm NEET.

You might be able to get it depending on the doctor, but they might make you start off with something weaker. Then you can say it doesn't work. You really have to press them and be stubborn about it.

But hey, doctors make money prescribing medication. It's easy and time effective to just hand out some pills. Although it's not always the best option.

Why do you want them?
Anxiety

• +1

Why do you want them?
Why do u use Kratom?

• +1
Can't say I recommend it. You'll probably get worse over time if you start depending on pills to regulate your emotions. I felt like popping a couple imovane before but I chose not to. If I took them then I would probably have felt worse tomorrow.

• Woah
Can't say I recommend it. You'll probably get worse over time if you start depending on pills to regulate your emotions. I felt like popping a couple imovane before but I chose not to. If I took them then I would probably have felt worse tomorrow.
How am I supposed to treat it. I seriously struggle to function normally around most people. I get excess saliva that inhibits my ability to talk and my eyes water up and if the situation doesn’t end fast I get dizzy

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
How am I supposed to treat it. I seriously struggle to function normally around most people. I get excess saliva that inhibits my ability to talk and my eyes water up and if the situation doesn’t end fast I get dizzy
Do you exercise and eat decently healthy most of the time?

Do you exercise and eat decently healthy most of the time?
I exercise and was eating healthily up until recently but it’s always been bad

• +1
I think I might be overdosing on kratom rn. I feel a little bit nauseous.
It's not that bad though. I still feel alright. It's like when people OD on heroin and puke. It even feels good. I get itchy too and I quite enjoy it. I love how horny it makes me feel. Not rn though since I'm nauseous but I mean in general. I get spontaneous erections when I'm walking down the street.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back