Meritocracy is such a retarded idea 🤡

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
You'd have to be so fucking retarded to buy into this bullshit. Even ignoring the blackpill, nothing about this idea makes any sense. Imagine thinking you can out-compete multi-billion dollar conglomerates with vastly superior resources by just 'trying hard enough' or by 'being smart' :feelskek:

This is so insanely low IQ. :feelsuhh:

There is no magic formula to being successful. If you're born good looking with money and/or connections, you've already won at life. There is no way to 'hack life' until you win at it, unless you're willing to resort to cheating/bribery/murder/etc but even then there's probably tons of other more privileged people doing that already anyway.

You'd unironically have to be the biggest giga-autist ever to think the world is even remotely meritocratic or that it will ever be. It's not random chance that most of the world's richest people all come from similar backgrounds and enjoyed a series of 'magic steps' (aka good genetics + family connections) that we didn't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, BrokenCharm, fukmylyf and 8 others
You'd have to be so fucking retarded to buy into this bullshit. Even ignoring the blackpill, nothing about this idea makes any sense. Imagine thinking you can out-compete multi-billion dollar conglomerates with vastly superior resources by just 'trying hard enough' or by 'being smart' :feelskek:

There is no magic formula to being successful. If you're born good looking with money and/or connections, you've already won at life. There is no way to 'hack life' until you win at it, unless you're winning to resort to cheating/bribery/murder/etc but even then there's probably tons of other more privileged people doing that already anyway.

You'd unironically have to be the biggest giga-autist ever to think the world is even remotely meritocratic or that it will ever be. It's not random chance that most of the world's riches people all come from similar backgrounds and enjoyed a series of 'magic steps' (aka good genetics + family connections) that we didn't.
I think the only way to beat it is to join the social circles of those who are outperforming everyone else, but then you’d have to be low inhib NT, so back to square one :feelswah:

Water. Basic human nature pill.
People would rather be pat in the back for simply being born lucky. Be it with wealth or looks.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Water. Basic human nature pill.
People would rather be pat in the back for simply being born lucky. Be it with wealth or looks.
Human nature has nothing to do with it. People are just fucking stupid for falling for the scam.

Cleaning toilets is getting to your head now I see.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
even in academia. there has been plenty of studies showing that better looking people (specially women) get higher grades on average even while doing mediocre or inferior work compared to their uglier peers

oldcel professors thirsting for prime age htbs giving them high grades for their whacky mediocre papers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Imretarded?, klip11 and 1 other person
And still republicans will support tax cuts for the billionaires

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
And still republicans will support tax cuts for the billionaires
If you mean higher rank members of Republican party then it makes sense for them as they are usually rich themselves or have direct connection to the rich.
Regarding simple people - probably a sort of Stockholm Syndrome, defending your abusers (so you won't mentally collapse after realization thst your are being effectively their slave), plus hoping that one day they will be rich as well. And the cult of "successful success".

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

There is no magic formula to being successful. If you're born good looking with money and/or connections, you've already won at life. There is no way to 'hack life' until you win at it, unless you're willing to resort to cheating/bribery/murder/etc but even then there's probably tons of other more privileged people doing that already anyway.

You'd unironically have to be the biggest giga-autist ever to think the world is even remotely meritocratic or that it will ever be. It's not random chance that most of the world's richest people all come from similar backgrounds and enjoyed a series of 'magic steps' (aka good genetics + family connections) that we didn't.
You can’t change your destiny.

You can’t change your destiny.
Destiny used to be a republican but now he's a liberal, so idk it seems like we can change our destiny.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The world is a meritocracy. It merits good genetics and demerits bad genetics. Fair and square.

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid

Muh hard work n muh dedication

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
even in academia. there has been plenty of studies showing that better looking people (specially women) get higher grades on average even while doing mediocre or inferior work compared to their uglier peers

oldcel professors thirsting for prime age htbs giving them high grades for their whacky mediocre papers
that's the opposite of meritocracy. meritocracy is a process, not a reachable goal. there are no pure systems in the world, doesn't mean standards shouldn't be maintained.

op is starting to sound like a subversive jew.

• +1
Reactions: piec
op is starting to sound like a subversive jew.
"Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a jew."

Go fuck your goat, dumb imbreed redneck, and stop obsessing with jews!

Last edited:
I always crack up when I see born rich people, with conections, a.k.a "perfect family" that try to act like their success is purely meritocratic, when they were simply born in the right family.

In the other side, you have poor people that think that by hard work alone you'll become a billionaire in 5 minutes, and if you don't, they'll call you a lazy bum, or a commie if you criticize the (pseudo) meritocratic system.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and thereallegend

yeah no shit bhai:lul:

I think the only way to beat it is to join the social circles of those who are outperforming everyone else, but then you’d have to be low inhib NT, so back to square one :feelswah:
you dont have to be nt, most rich people aren’t like most people

i find they are more entertaining to talk to and nicer to talk to for me

i’m autistic and have connection with atleast 4+ people in multi million dollar families and i’m in mississippi of all places to find them

it’s legitimately impossible for me to communicate with sub 118 IQ or sub millionare people (118 iq is the lowest iq person i talk to, i got all them tested)

i don’t know what makes me be like this though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: genex

ur too low iq to see

you don’t even need connections to succeed since trading exists

i started trading when i was 9 or 10 and made 2-4% consistent weekly returns just off fundamental analysis when i was 10

Last edited:
ur too low iq to see

you don’t even need connections to succeed since trading exists

i started trading when i was 9 or 10 and made 2-4% consistent weekly returns just off fundamental analysis when i was 10
this means if i didn’t stop trading from then (which i did because i didn’t understand compound interest at the time)

would’ve meant to would’ve made 300k-1.1mil+ if i didn’t quit

the reason i stopped was because i thought it wouldn’t make me much money since i was only trading 50$ and getting 12$ weekly

in currently waiting to be allowed a broker to trade by my parents rn, i’ve been studying trading again since march since i’ve realized this

IMG 5644 IMG 5645

Last edited:
you dont have to be nt, most rich people aren’t like most people

i find they are more entertaining to talk to and nicer to talk to for me

i’m autistic and have connection with atleast 4+ people in multi million dollar families and i’m in mississippi of all places to find them

it’s legitimately impossible for me to communicate with sub 118 IQ or sub millionare people (118 iq is the lowest iq person i talk to, i got all them tested)

i don’t know what makes me be like this though
You’re right actually, I stand fully corrected. You still need to not be a high inhib rotter for this though

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Success potential is predetermined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back