Message for the non nt brothers

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
This is a very important thing that you should do and that is to never be yourself when I was younger I was a very non nt dude trying to be my self was catastrophic and ofc people will remember only shitty thing you have done my advice would be to never be yourself always fake some kind of interaction depending on who you’re talking because you’re just going to be hated hated and hated. I regret not doing this, but it was at 1to 15-year-old that I realize that and it was almost too late now I could change a bit what people used to think of me, so if you’re reading this and you’re a non nt and hear people talking about be yourself never and never trust that be a complete different person change your life. It doesn’t have to be about you. Nobody cares about you. They only care about themselves so why would you make it about you? This is my long ass advice so if you’re not nt, make sure to read it.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, boss8055, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
And jus a reminder that you will understand someday that people at school only seek validation

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Rationalchrismaxxer, mathis and 2 others
you gotta learn how to do paraghraps, I can't understand shit brother😕

tdlr pretty pleasee

• +1
Reactions: undefined64, boss8055, aestheticsrespecter and 5 others
you gotta learn how to do paraghraps, I can't understand shit brother😕

tdlr pretty pleasee
Ok don’t be yourself and understand that people will always seek validation

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and YungTrappa
dnr go on a carnivore diet

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gargomel, nullandvoid, kalluss and 1 other person
I believe that an incel can become NT, but never giga-nt so you will always be paranoid of what people think about you

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, YungTrappa and kalluss
I believe that an incel can become NT, but never giga-nt so you will always be paranoid of what people think about you
Giga nt is bad you will just look like a jester trying to get attention

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and YungTrappa
you should totally work towards being yourself, otherwise you will never enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, kalluss and FUE Mogger
you should totally work towards being yourself, otherwise you will never enjoy life
Tried that and got bullied (not physically) there is no point of being myself at this point

Tried that and got bullied (not physically) there is no point of being myself at this point
being bullied for being yourself is natural. people will bully you for whatever reason: to feed their ego, for fun, to prevent your personal style from emerging etc. truly, they do it for themselves and not for you, nobody cares about you.

being yourself means loving yourself the way you are, not only at your highest, but also at your lowest. its having a deep undestanding of yourself, confidence in your desires, values and boundaries.

loving yourself is very hard because it involves being true to yourself which is really uncomfortable

it will take time, but it is totally worth it

also youre like 15 or whatever, youre being bullied by literal kids they dont know shit. dont take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and kalluss
being bullied for being yourself is natural. people will bully you for whatever reason: to feed their ego, for fun, to prevent your personal style from emerging etc. truly, they do it for themselves and not for you, nobody cares about you.

being yourself means loving yourself the way you are, not only at your highest, but also at your lowest. its having a deep undestanding of yourself, confidence in your desires, values and boundaries.

loving yourself is very hard because it involves being true to yourself which is really uncomfortable

it will take time, but it is totally worth it

also youre like 15 or whatever, youre being bullied by literal kids they dont know shit. dont take it seriously
I never take it seriously because I already know why I’m only loving and being my self when I’m home with my family I don’t act the same at school that’s the only difference I just adapt to the environment that I am in just so I am not left behind like I was before

real. having obscure hobbies is such a curse. did me good concealing them.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I said I liked classical music like an autist many years back…. and it turned into a halo, foids first and then the moids respected it.

Sucks if you are not gl

• +1
I said I liked classical music like an autist many years back…. and it turned into a halo, foids first and then the moids respected it.

Sucks if you are not gl
In the ltn mtn htn range it can ruin you

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC

Sucks if you are not gl
depends, can be so hit or miss with music. have this one htn mate who's super musical, plays in orchestra, slayed a couple of times bc of that. meanwhile got ltn friends who play music but can't escape ltn-ness.

• +1
depends, can be so hit or miss with music. have this one htn mate who's super musical, plays in orchestra, slayed a couple of times bc of that. meanwhile got ltn friends who play music but can't escape ltn-ness.
Yea it’s true usually when your htn you can get away with it

Based and truth-pilled. You can't be ND (Neurodivergent) in a world filled with normies.

I have to blend in with other groups of normies so I don't become an outcast and get spat on especially if you ever had a GF and you're ND.

Looksmax.org is the only place I can actually be myself and express my autistic interests.

• +1
Based and truth-pilled. You can't be ND (Neurodivergent) in a world filled with normies.

I have to blend in with other groups of normies so I don't become an outcast and get spat on especially if you ever had a GF and you're ND.

Looksmax.org is the only place I can actually be myself and express my autistic interests.
Exactly blend in according to the environment you are in I had to learn the hard way

So basically masking

• +1