MESSAGE TO ALL WHITES CHADS HERE

mathis

mathis

Solstice
White population is in decline. We already are less than a billion and its only going to get way worse. In 2050 we will 100% be less than 700m ( White girls dont make childs + most whites are making childs with black / asian / latina )
ONLY DO KIDS WITH A WHITE GIRL
White smv is going to skyrockets since we are going to become very rare + very wanted.
Dont break your bloodline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Azrod, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
White population is in decline. We already are less than a billion and its only going to get way worse. In 2050 we will 100% be less than 700m ( White girls dont make childs + most whites are making childs with black / asian / latina )
White smv is going to skyrockets since we are going to become very rare + very wanted.
We need a steiner counterattack 2.0

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I will breed with a dark triad stacy who’s 5’11 and that will produce mogger children

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Epola and user123456
I will breed with a dark triad stacy who’s 5’11 and that will produce mogger children
Like you cant find a tall White girl jfl. Just go in north EU
And anyway black and tall<<<<<<<<<< White

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Debetro
Like you cant find a tall White girl jfl. Just go in north EU
And anyway black and tall<<<<<<<<<< White
Nah i don’t like women of my own race (well depends)

• Ugh..
Whites, have all the kids possible as soon as possible. Don't fall for the gay-like sterile promiscous lifestyle, either start a big family or impregnate all the sluts you can, 100% some of them will not abort. Ethnics. Support Whites. This is the way to fight against the ZOG.

• +1
Reactions: Epola and mathis
Nah i don’t like women of my own race (well depends)
The idea alone of having Black kids repulsate me
But thats up to you after all

The idea alone of having Black kids repulsate me
But thats up to you after all
I wouldn’t have black kids when i mean dark triad i mean med. MENA, or indian. And for aesthetics alt or goth girls work too. I just like dark features alot on a girl. Don’t like light looks

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I wouldn’t have black kids when i mean dark triad i mean med. MENA, or indian. And for aesthetics alt or goth girls work too. I just like dark features alot on a girl. Don’t like light looks
Just take a taned white girl then. But once you’ll have broke your bloodline there wont be any way back
Your bloodline will be done forever

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Your bloodline will be done forever
could always be worse, imagine if i was gay. Then there would be no bloodline to continue

• Hmm...
could always be worse, imagine if i was gay. Then there would be no bloodline to continue
Yh. Could be worse. Is that really the kind of mentality ho have tho?

My dad made kids with a dark woman but he was literally albino tier white, i came out slightly tan with light brown hair, green eyes, thick straight eyebrows, basically bieber pheno so i don't mind it. i consider myself white and so does everyone else until they find out, my plan is to get a blonde gf and breed her because i want to have more aryan looking kids but i am proud of the way i look, i think it's the perfect balance and i might get a tan blonde blue eyed kid if lucky

Yh. Could be worse. Is that really the kind of mentality ho have tho?
honestly i think so. It’s a whitepilled mentality. For example I weigh myself at the end of the month cause im bulking. I’ve been 79kg for a month now expecting to gain something and honestly yeah it could of been worse. Imagine if i had lost weight. On the plus side ive gained strength anyways while maintaining this weight as i hit a 110kg bench PR which ain’t impressive but considering how low my bodyweight is for my height yeah id say it’s decent

If you don't breed a girl your race your bloodline your ancestors kept pure throghout all history will be gone forever, and there is no come back, your descendance will be forever mutt shits with no identity

If you don't breed a girl your race your bloodline your ancestors kept pure throghout all history will be gone forever, and there is no come back, your descendance will be forever mutt shits with no identity
My dads side don’t care about racemixing they think it’s okay but there liberal conservatives that support israel so

My dad made kids with a dark woman but he was literally albino tier white, i came out slightly tan with light brown hair, green eyes, thick straight eyebrows, basically bieber pheno so i don't mind it. i consider myself white and so does everyone else until they find out, my plan is to get a blonde gf and breed her because i want to have more aryan looking kids but i am proud of the way i look, i think it's the perfect balance and i might get a tan blonde blue eyed kid if lucky
Yh try to get a white girl and breed her
If you can fraud white its better than nothing i guess
Your childs will be saved tho.
Imo more than 50% EU blood = white
There is pretty much no one with 100% EU blood

Yh try to get a white girl and breed her
If you can fraud white its better than nothing i guess
Your childs will be saved tho.
Imo more than 50% EU blood = white
I wouldn't really say it's frauding white since my dad is fully white and my mom has spanish ancestors which i guess are somewhat white

i wouldn't say breeding a white woman would ''save'' my children, especially since the girl i have in mind is agreed to be uglier than me and i'm not non-white looking, i just have really thick eyebrows and i'm slightly tan but i have straight light brown hair so the tan doesn't make me look ethnic

i think my pheno will age much better than an aryan person

it’s a mf white boy summer
randy marsh dancing GIF by South Park

• Love it
Reactions: ChetCrispy